Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,414 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Similarities Between Adolf Hitler And Donald Trump - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Similarities Between Adolf Hitler And Donald Trump (3691 Views)

Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump / Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement / [picture] Strange Similarities Between Adolf Hitler And Donald Trumph. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Similarities Between Adolf Hitler And Donald Trump by Trueigbo: 8:27pm On Dec 08, 2015
I saw this on facebook and decided to share it

Re: Similarities Between Adolf Hitler And Donald Trump by Jaycool18(m): 8:29pm On Dec 08, 2015
so true
Re: Similarities Between Adolf Hitler And Donald Trump by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 08, 2015
thats no lie
Re: Similarities Between Adolf Hitler And Donald Trump by grafikii: 8:37pm On Dec 08, 2015
Absolute truth
Re: Similarities Between Adolf Hitler And Donald Trump by cccxxiii: 8:43pm On Dec 08, 2015
You are talking sense.
Re: Similarities Between Adolf Hitler And Donald Trump by invisibility: 8:43pm On Dec 08, 2015
Trueigbo:
I saw this on facebook and decided to share it

I support Donald Trump wholeheartedly and I don't care what anyone thinks about it. Donald Trump has nothing in anyway to compare with hitler. This is just useless propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Similarities Between Adolf Hitler And Donald Trump by Rossikk(m): 10:45pm On Dec 08, 2015
invisibility:

I support Donald Trump wholeheartedly and I don't care what anyone thinks about it. Donald Trump has nothing in anyway to compare with hitler. This is just useless propaganda.

You are IGNORANT. Trump has openly said he would deport 11 MILLION 'illegal immigrants', including tearing children away from their parents and destroying families. He has called Mexicans 'rapists'. He has said that black activists deserve to be beaten up. He has openly supported a university head who oversaw institutional racism against blacks at the University of Missouri. He has praised police officers who shot and killed unarmed blacks. He has promised to build a WALL, thousands of miles long, to keep away Mexicans. He has promised to register all US muslims on a database. He has made fun of disabled people. He has insulted and demeaned women. THAT IS NAZISM, and FASCISM you idiottt!!! Go and study history before coming here to post. Hitler did not just wake up and start killing people. Demagoguery always precedes fascism!! He spent years first demonising his target groups, including Jews, blacks and Asians, and dehumanising them before the public. By the time he started his mass killings, the people stood behind him!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

The Worlds 20 Strongest Military In The World Presently / Notre Dame: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly / BREAKING News; Israel Faces Toughest Attack From Gaza In History (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.