Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,752 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Bus Conductor Killed Man A Week To US Travel(photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bus Conductor Killed Man A Week To US Travel(photos) (27622 Views)

"More Humans Should Be Murdered To Equate The Amount Of Cows Killed" - Man / Robbers Who Killed Man Who Returned From Spain, Arrested In Imo State. Photos / Ghanaian Lady Rubs Money In Her Vagina Before Giving To Bus Conductor (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bus Conductor Killed Man A Week To US Travel(photos) by okenikpoto(m): 9:59am On Dec 09, 2015
This His girlfriend, Temiloluwa Ogundayo, is a real slowpoke. Must she be so specific- we made love. Ewu

Punch Metro learnt from a police source that angry residents almost lynched the conductor, who was identified as Samson Eletu.
He was reportedly saved by a community leader, who took him to the Aguda Police Division.
The source said,
“The victim was returning home after a party when he entered the bus.“He gave the conductor N500, but the conductor told him he didn’t have N450 change, because the fare was N50.When they got to the bus stop, the man demanded his change and that started a fight.An Alfa in the bus intervened and separated them. But the conductor, who was still aggrieved, trailed the victim to his house.”
It was learnt that Eletu, while armed with a broken bottle, banged on the gate into the house.
“As the deceased opened the gate, Eletu stabbed him. Babatunde took to his heels, but the conductor chased him. Unfortunately, he fell down and the conductor stabbed him repeatedly,”
It was learnt that Eletu was fleeing from the scene when he was nabbed by a suspicious resident who saw blood stains on his clothes.
The younger sister of the victim, Blessing Omoyeni, said his brother would not have died if he was rescued on time.She said he spent over one hour in a pool of blood before he was rushed to the Lagos University Teaching Hospital, Idi Araba.
She said,
“Nobody was ready to assist him to the hospital. A man had to throw himself in front of a commercial bus and asked the passengers to disembark, before he could get help. “He was rushed to LUTH, but they were turned back at the gate by a doctor who pronounced him dead on arrival around 12am.“People started beating the conductor and almost killed him before he was rescued and taken to the Aguda Police Division.”
His girlfriend, Temiloluwa Ogundayo, said Babatunde had recently informed her to prepare for their engagement.Ogundayo, who lived with Babatunde, said she was not aware that he had been killed until the early hours of Sunday.

“We have dated for over one year and he told me to meet my sister to ask for the requirement for our engagement. He said we would go there on Monday.
“On that Saturday morning before he went to work, we made love. He called me around 5pm to prepare food for him that he would soon be home. I had done everything and was waiting for him in the house till 11pm when I drifted off into sleep.
“Around 1am, he came in and slept beside me. He rubbed my head with his hand and I asked him if he had eaten his food, but he said I should not bother, that he was fine.
“I went back to sleep and it was around 6am that somebody called me and asked if I knew he was dead. I jumped up and looked around the bathroom and kitchen to know if he was there, but I couldn’t find him.”
The victim’s friend, Ogunyemi Olaribigbe, described him as quiet and gentle, adding that his death was a big blow to all who knew him.Thirty-two-year-old Eletu said the victim attacked him first.
He said,
“I am also a driver and I had parked my bus at about 7pm when I saw a co-driver who offered to take me home.
“It was along the way that he decided to pick passengers and there were eight of them in the bus.
“I collected money from seven of them, but he refused to pay and said he knew me on the street.
“It was at the bus stop that he broke a bottle and stabbed me in the forehead and cheek. I also got the same bottle, but unfortunately I stabbed him in the neck and he died.”
The Police Public Relations Officer, Joe Offor, when contacted promised to call back, but he had yet to do so as of the time of filing this report.

Source:http://www.punchng.com/conductor-kills-man-a-week-to-us-travel/

lalasticlala, ishilove[/quote]
Re: Bus Conductor Killed Man A Week To US Travel(photos) by ssoftappless(m): 10:00am On Dec 09, 2015
lurlah2014:
AM SURE U MUST BE ONE OF THOSE WHITE GARMENT ATTENDANT OR A PROPHET SEELER
RIP TO THE DEAD
LOL im not
Re: Bus Conductor Killed Man A Week To US Travel(photos) by Blazinraj01(f): 10:02am On Dec 09, 2015
fpeter:
“On that Saturday morning before he went to work, we made love

cry Hellfire
grin This got a laughing though.
Re: Bus Conductor Killed Man A Week To US Travel(photos) by ThisMeansWAR: 10:02am On Dec 09, 2015
deewhone:
Honestly, its spiritual
everything is spiritual to a Blackman .. Forgetting a man can die anytime from anything ..
Re: Bus Conductor Killed Man A Week To US Travel(photos) by Naff24(f): 10:02am On Dec 09, 2015
ssoftappless:
yeah nice one dear. "u make sense die!!! how are u?
Ayam gud jawe, u be barca fan
Re: Bus Conductor Killed Man A Week To US Travel(photos) by idupaul: 10:03am On Dec 09, 2015
ssoftappless:
There is no iota of doubt that this man is a victim of witch craft and on their failed attempt to kill him in the past, unfortunately 4 him he danced to their tune and now they have finally gotten him, "firstly i believe that he own a car, what reason does he have for him not to have taken his car to the club? "secondly this is why a church that a prophet that sees what we cant see is necessary, the people parish 4 lack of vision" if he has been attendin a church dat GOD's annointing is mayb d prophet would had seen his death and warned him against going to the club, "the man was spiritualy ignorant but unfortunately 4 him d devil operates spiritualy. "do what u like to the conductor, kill him or take him to jail, it does not matter bcaus he was a puppet used to complete the enemies plan, "when u get to the US, u can have all d fun in d world yet u decided to go to a club knowing dat anything can happen. "RIP to him, "i rest my case.

My brother witchcraft is real.. That's how some years ago I got a multi million naira contract and was so happy that I went to the club to celebrate instead of going on my knees to pray and the next day the contract was revoked without any reason .

1 Like

Re: Bus Conductor Killed Man A Week To US Travel(photos) by obowunmi(m): 10:04am On Dec 09, 2015
Clubbing using danfo
Re: Bus Conductor Killed Man A Week To US Travel(photos) by ssoftappless(m): 10:05am On Dec 09, 2015
Naff24:

Ayam gud jawe, u be barca fan
YES BARCA is in my blood,soul and spirit infact my life is about Barcelona.
Re: Bus Conductor Killed Man A Week To US Travel(photos) by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 09, 2015
To whoever wishes to listen. The economic pressure is getting a firmer grip on the average Nigerian. The frustration is real, and many folks are very close to their boiling point, only waiting for a minor incident to blow up and let out the steam buckled beneath for weeks and months.

Knowing the propensity of most bus conductors to be violent, I try as much as possible to avoid having any confrontation with them. Most of them have no value for their own lives. It's very risky to argue with a man who has nothing to lose. I fear for my life.

Thank God the culprit was apprehended. Authorities should ensure they make this killer face the full wrath of the law for this needless and brutal waste of life.

The economic pressure might even get worse in 2016, except there's an increase in the global oil prices. Let me visit my bank and make enough lower denominations of our currency to avoid stories that touch.

Whether or not the victim was scheduled for America, a precious human life has been lost to some psychos masquerading as bus conductors.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bus Conductor Killed Man A Week To US Travel(photos) by ssoftappless(m): 10:07am On Dec 09, 2015
idupaul:

My brother witchcraft is real.. That's how some years ago I got a multi million naira contract and was so happy that I went to the club to celebrate instead of going on my knees to pray and the next day the contract was revoked without any reason .
BRO im sorry to hear that but its true d world of the spiritual controls the living, how i wish people can understand that
Re: Bus Conductor Killed Man A Week To US Travel(photos) by teemy(m): 10:07am On Dec 09, 2015
Quite a pity that a fellow web developer is so soon gone in his prime. I hope youths could take a caution from this on building their natural habits. If Babatunde had peacefully settled with the conductor like say bought recharge card at the bus stop he could have provided change to the man and headed his own way rather than pick an argument with an agbero of no address.

The conductor also had an habit of hurting people and getting away with it in the past only that this time he was not so lucky. It is not funny that young men die for silly reasons.
Re: Bus Conductor Killed Man A Week To US Travel(photos) by ajayiopy: 10:08am On Dec 09, 2015
Ok

Re: Bus Conductor Killed Man A Week To US Travel(photos) by histemple: 10:09am On Dec 09, 2015
miqos02:
a little patience may have saved him

Exactly. Perhaps he was under the strong influence of hard drugs or alcohol since he was coming from the club.
Re: Bus Conductor Killed Man A Week To US Travel(photos) by fpeter(f): 10:09am On Dec 09, 2015
Blazinraj01:
grin This got a laughing though.

My sister but na the sad truth. cheesy grin
Re: Bus Conductor Killed Man A Week To US Travel(photos) by ODUBEZE: 10:11am On Dec 09, 2015
noblemails:
Sometimes when I say I dnt club most of my female folks will say am too boring... RIP to him
let them say! its better when U are yourself.
RIP to d dead!
Re: Bus Conductor Killed Man A Week To US Travel(photos) by Blazinraj01(f): 10:14am On Dec 09, 2015
fpeter:

My sister but na the sad truth. cheesy grin
You are right. All the activities he partook in before his death are lipsrsealed . May God forgive him and the rest of us.
Re: Bus Conductor Killed Man A Week To US Travel(photos) by harristo(m): 10:17am On Dec 09, 2015
robosky02:

abegeeee

how can you say it is his time to die at 30?
or at the eve of travelling abroad
or is it the marriage in view

certaily something was wrong

Do you know the story of the rich fool in the Bible?

Do you know if the man made all these plans, sat down and said nothing dey happen, then goes clubbing?

Point is, don't blame others (be they someone in the village) for the misfortune of another.
Re: Bus Conductor Killed Man A Week To US Travel(photos) by miqos02(m): 10:18am On Dec 09, 2015
ssoftappless:
There is no iota of doubt that this man is a victim of witch craft and on their failed attempt to kill him in the past.
I am a Christian but what u wrote up lacks merit, the victim was simply impatient, everyone in Lagos knows drivers and conductors are the worst set of people to argue with
Re: Bus Conductor Killed Man A Week To US Travel(photos) by histemple: 10:19am On Dec 09, 2015
dearpreye:
To whoever wishes to listen. The economic pressure is getting a firmer grip on the average Nigerian. The frustration is real, and many folks are very close to their boiling point, only waiting for a minor incident to blow up and let out the steam buckled beneath for weeks and months.

Knowing the propensity of most bus conductors to be violent, I try as much as possible to avoid having any confrontation with them. Most of them have no value for their own lives. It's very risky to argue with a man who has nothing to lose. I fear for my life.

Thank God the culprit was apprehended. Authorities should ensure they make this killer face the full wrath of the law for this needless and brutal waste of life.

The economic pressure might even get worse in 2016, except there's an increase in the global oil prices. Let me visit my bank and make enough lower denominations of our currency to avoid stories that touch.

Whether or not the victim was scheduled for America, a precious human life has been lost to some psychos masquerading as bus conductors.

You have said it all but unfortunately, a lot of us do not get that education, even graduates fight on streets these days.
Some years ago, an undergraduate who was caught fighting anywhere would be rusticated.

The more value you have of yourself, the less likely you are to be physically violent.

Take it or leave it, a physically violent person is both ignorant and helpless because the understanding of a better and more effective options eludes him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bus Conductor Killed Man A Week To US Travel(photos) by Jacko1(m): 10:20am On Dec 09, 2015
Evil driver good Lord.... Went to someone house to personally kill him. This kind thing is where sharia gud. Cut off one hand den send him away. So u can sleep well knowin police did not grant him bail. I can bet if his family do not follow dis case up dis evil eletu wil be released
Re: Bus Conductor Killed Man A Week To US Travel(photos) by sochijioke(m): 10:21am On Dec 09, 2015
So sad! Rest in peace.
Re: Bus Conductor Killed Man A Week To US Travel(photos) by wiseoneking: 10:24am On Dec 09, 2015
sugarbelly1:
Babatunde Omoyeni, a web designer who planned to spend his Christmas and New Year celebrations in the United States of America, has been killed in Lagos over N50.He was to travel on December 10.
After obtaining all travel documents, the 38-year-old decided to go clubbing with his friends on Saturday.

He was returning when he had a disagreement with a bus conductor over the N50 fare and was stabbed to death.

Punch Metro learnt from a police source that angry residents almost lynched the conductor, who was identified as Samson Eletu.
He was reportedly saved by a community leader, who took him to the Aguda Police Division.
The source said,
“The victim was returning home after a party when he entered the bus.“He gave the conductor N500, but the conductor told him he didn’t have N450 change, because the fare was N50.When they got to the bus stop, the man demanded his change and that started a fight.An Alfa in the bus intervened and separated them. But the conductor, who was still aggrieved, trailed the victim to his house.”
It was learnt that Eletu, while armed with a broken bottle, banged on the gate into the house.
“As the deceased opened the gate, Eletu stabbed him. Babatunde took to his heels, but the conductor chased him. Unfortunately, he fell down and the conductor stabbed him repeatedly,”
It was learnt that Eletu was fleeing from the scene when he was nabbed by a suspicious resident who saw blood stains on his clothes.
The younger sister of the victim, Blessing Omoyeni, said his brother would not have died if he was rescued on time.She said he spent over one hour in a pool of blood before he was rushed to the Lagos University Teaching Hospital, Idi Araba.
She said,
“Nobody was ready to assist him to the hospital. A man had to throw himself in front of a commercial bus and asked the passengers to disembark, before he could get help. “He was rushed to LUTH, but they were turned back at the gate by a doctor who pronounced him dead on arrival around 12am.“People started beating the conductor and almost killed him before he was rescued and taken to the Aguda Police Division.”
His girlfriend, Temiloluwa Ogundayo, said Babatunde had recently informed her to prepare for their engagement.Ogundayo, who lived with Babatunde, said she was not aware that he had been killed until the early hours of Sunday.

“We have dated for over one year and he told me to meet my sister to ask for the requirement for our engagement. He said we would go there on Monday.
“On that Saturday morning before he went to work, we made love. He called me around 5pm to prepare food for him that he would soon be home. I had done everything and was waiting for him in the house till 11pm when I drifted off into sleep.
“Around 1am, he came in and slept beside me. He rubbed my head with his hand and I asked him if he had eaten his food, but he said I should not bother, that he was fine.
“I went back to sleep and it was around 6am that somebody called me and asked if I knew he was dead. I jumped up and looked around the bathroom and kitchen to know if he was there, but I couldn’t find him.”
The victim’s friend, Ogunyemi Olaribigbe, described him as quiet and gentle, adding that his death was a big blow to all who knew him.Thirty-two-year-old Eletu said the victim attacked him first.
He said,
“I am also a driver and I had parked my bus at about 7pm when I saw a co-driver who offered to take me home.
“It was along the way that he decided to pick passengers and there were eight of them in the bus.
“I collected money from seven of them, but he refused to pay and said he knew me on the street.
“It was at the bus stop that he broke a bottle and stabbed me in the forehead and cheek. I also got the same bottle, but unfortunately I stabbed him in the neck and he died.”
The Police Public Relations Officer, Joe Offor, when contacted promised to call back, but he had yet to do so as of the time of filing this report.

Source:http://www.punchng.com/conductor-kills-man-a-week-to-us-travel/

lalasticlala, ishilove
THIS PEOPLE AND PARTY. I just dislike such culture. All people think is the next uniform to sew, the next bag to buy, spending money un necessary. RIP.
Re: Bus Conductor Killed Man A Week To US Travel(photos) by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 09, 2015
ssoftappless:
There is no iota of doubt that this man is a victim of witch craft and on their failed attempt to kill him in the past, unfortunately 4 him he danced to their tune and now they have finally gotten him, "firstly i believe that he own a car, what reason does he have for him not to have taken his car to the club? "secondly this is why a church that a prophet that sees what we cant see is necessary, the people parish 4 lack of vision" if he has been attendin a church dat GOD's annointing is mayb d prophet would had seen his death and warned him against going to the club, "the man was spiritualy ignorant but unfortunately 4 him d devil operates spiritualy. "do what u like to the conductor, kill him or take him to jail, it does not matter bcaus he was a puppet used to complete the enemies plan, "when u get to the US, u can have all d fun in d world yet u decided to go to a club knowing dat anything can happen. "RIP to him, "i rest my case.
Leave spirituality and profesies out of this, matter of fact if he owns a car he's probably trying to get used to the American way of life , 'don't drink and drive ' that's why he probably left his car home . And remember he could be killed on his way back from clubbing in U.S. Too , when death comes , it comes.
Re: Bus Conductor Killed Man A Week To US Travel(photos) by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 09, 2015
histemple:

You have said it all but unfortunately, a lot of us do not get that education, even graduates fight on streets these days.
Some years ago, an undergraduate who was caught fighting anywhere would be rusticated.

The more value you have of yourself, the less likely you are to be physically violent.

Take it or leave it, a physically violent person is both ignorant and helpless because the understanding of a better and more effective options eludes him.

I place so much value on myself that I don't involve in needless physical conflicts, let alone with a bus conductor. These guys are always looking for an avenue to vent their frustration; I won't afford them one.

To be educated and to be certificated are two different things. To be educated is to develop one's faculties to the extent one can achieve their dreams without violating the rights of another man. To be certificated is just what it is.

2 Likes

Re: Bus Conductor Killed Man A Week To US Travel(photos) by histemple: 10:27am On Dec 09, 2015
idupaul:

So, you don't think it could have happened because of other human factors such as favoritism?

We have conducted interview before, selected our candidates, prepared the offer letters and invited them to come and pick them only for a top authority to show up with two candidates that must be employed. And that was final.

So where is the witch here?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bus Conductor Killed Man A Week To US Travel(photos) by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 09, 2015
ssoftappless:

So if had gone to the church, he wouldn't have died?
Don't people die in churches?
Re: Bus Conductor Killed Man A Week To US Travel(photos) by vislabraye(m): 10:36am On Dec 09, 2015
ssoftappless:

What amazes me is that if a prophet had told him he would die, he probably my hve called him a false proohet (not disputing thw fct tht there re some false prophets, though).
Re: Bus Conductor Killed Man A Week To US Travel(photos) by Madeu(m): 10:39am On Dec 09, 2015
ssoftappless:

She said,
“Nobody was ready to assist him to the hospital. A man had to throw himself in front of a commercial bus and asked the passengers to disembark, before he could get help. “He was rushed to LUTH, but they were turned back at the gate by a doctor who pronounced him dead on arrival around 12am.“

You chose to ignore this part. Imagine if he was giving emergence medical service, that could have been a preventable death.
Re: Bus Conductor Killed Man A Week To US Travel(photos) by seangy4konji: 10:39am On Dec 09, 2015
And those people caught him.

May thy not catch us in Jesus name oooo
Re: Bus Conductor Killed Man A Week To US Travel(photos) by vislabraye(m): 10:40am On Dec 09, 2015
histemple:

So, you don't think it could have happened because of other human factors such as favoritism?

We have conducted interview before, selected our candidates, prepared the offer letters and invited them to come and pick them only for a top authority to show up with two candidates that must be employed. And that was final.

So where is the witch here?

My guy, it is complex. Nothing is cast in stone. Human factor plays an important role, agreed. There re also insyance when everything seems to fall apart.
Re: Bus Conductor Killed Man A Week To US Travel(photos) by Orikinla(m): 10:48am On Dec 09, 2015
ssoftappless:
. Too late to cry. He would have been alive today if he was spiritually conscious. A week to travel to God's country, he should have been closer to God and in sober mood and not clubbing.
Re: Bus Conductor Killed Man A Week To US Travel(photos) by Skymiyke(f): 10:53am On Dec 09, 2015
fpeter:
“On that Saturday morning before he went to work, we made love

cry Hellfire
I was actually waiting for someone to quote dat particular line n u just did!She is saying it will all confidence!
Anyways,no more morning sex for her!May his soul n d soul of d faithfully departed rest in peace!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community / Nigerian Man Deported From India After Giving 17yrs old Boy Cocaine to Smuggle(p / Police Avert Theft Of Train Coaches In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.