Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

I Need Help With Some Movie Series - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I Need Help With Some Movie Series (650 Views)

Which Movie Series Is Better... Empire Vs Game Of Thrones (GOT) / Terrible Movie/Series You Just Watched / Which Movie Series Are You Watching Right Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help With Some Movie Series by tamertery(m): 6:22am On Dec 09, 2015
please guys... if anyone can kindly help me with names of movie series with explicit scenes like that of spartacus and true blood and game of thrones....
thanks
Re: I Need Help With Some Movie Series by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 09, 2015
-Masters Of Sex
-The Tudors
-Camelot
-Californification
-Orange Is The New Black
-Shameless
-Boardwalk Empire
-Strike Back
-Hunted
-Girls
-The White Queen
-Boss
-Black Sails
-Highlander

1 Like

Re: I Need Help With Some Movie Series by tamertery(m): 2:01pm On Dec 09, 2015
thanks soooooooooo much sir

shey i can gt dem on 02tvseries. com abi?
Re: I Need Help With Some Movie Series by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 09, 2015
Probably. Better to get them from Here though.

(1) (Reply)

Deadpool / ~!@watch~!@ "The Big Bang Theory" Season. 9 Episode. 20 Full. Episode. Online.gr / s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.