Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,332 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

Which Movie Series Are You Watching Right Now - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which Movie Series Are You Watching Right Now (2871 Views)

What Comedy/sitcom/romantic Comedy TV Series Are You Watching Right Now? / List Of 2017 Winter Anime That I Am Watching Right Now. / Anime That I Am Watching Right Now: Shounen Maid. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Movie Series Are You Watching Right Now by piperson(m): 5:12pm On Aug 27, 2016
i'm a big lover of comedy and adventurous movies,but ever since the season 6 finale of Game of thrones, I havnt seen another movie series that's worth the while. though da vinci demons is cool but it's sometimes boring so please help me out with seasonal movies that's worth watching and give me the link..thanks
Re: Which Movie Series Are You Watching Right Now by xreal: 5:17pm On Aug 27, 2016
Power.
Re: Which Movie Series Are You Watching Right Now by Hollawayn05(m): 5:32pm On Aug 27, 2016
piperson:
i'm a big lover of comedy and adventurous movies,but ever since the season 6 finale of Game of thrones, I havnt seen another movie series that's worth the while. though da vinci demons is cool but it's sometimes boring so please help me out with seasonal movies that's worth watching and give me the link..thanks

da Vinci demon Boring? u don't know anything cos as for me Dah movie is 100%
Re: Which Movie Series Are You Watching Right Now by Jessidaisy4(f): 5:37pm On Aug 27, 2016
grin grin grin grin AMC's The Walking Dead
Re: Which Movie Series Are You Watching Right Now by chris2face(m): 5:47pm On Aug 27, 2016
Bros go watch I DO is an Indian movie and thank me later
Re: Which Movie Series Are You Watching Right Now by lilmax(m): 5:49pm On Aug 27, 2016
arrested development grin
Re: Which Movie Series Are You Watching Right Now by jessiecah(f): 6:28pm On Aug 27, 2016
Parks and recreation
Silicon valley (personal favorite)
Devious maids
Modern Family
Big bang theory
And for mystery and suspense- Orphan black

smiley smiley smiley
You welcome!
Re: Which Movie Series Are You Watching Right Now by piperson(m): 6:55pm On Aug 27, 2016
Hollawayn05:

da Vinci demon Boring? u don't know anything cos as for me Dah movie is 100%

who don't know anything

tell me any crazy story line about that movie then ill know that u know something
Re: Which Movie Series Are You Watching Right Now by piperson(m): 6:56pm On Aug 27, 2016
Jessidaisy4:
grin grin grin grin AMC's The Walking Dead

I somehow think that The walking Dead is overrated ooh cry
Re: Which Movie Series Are You Watching Right Now by piperson(m): 6:58pm On Aug 27, 2016
chris2face:
Bros go watch I DO is an Indian movie and thank me later

Abeg
abeg
which one is I DO again

all those Indian movies that they'll be showing slow motion if somebody wants to take a dump grin

1 Like

Re: Which Movie Series Are You Watching Right Now by piperson(m): 6:59pm On Aug 27, 2016
lilmax:
arrested development grin
lol
Yh yh

I was contemplating btw arrested development or suits
Re: Which Movie Series Are You Watching Right Now by piperson(m): 7:02pm On Aug 27, 2016
jessiecah:
Parks and recreation
Silicon valley (personal favorite)
Devious maids
Modern Family
Big bang theory
And for mystery and suspense- Orphan black

smiley smiley smiley
You welcome!

silicon valley is funny sha
lol

backmanity insanity

Richard mumu boi dat will neva take any ryt decision

big head is the mumu of all

Devious maid too get many drama less comedy

lol

I'm waiting on d next season tho
Re: Which Movie Series Are You Watching Right Now by jessiecah(f): 7:05pm On Aug 27, 2016
piperson:

lol

backmanity insanity

lol

Lol...yeah
For the both of them

Re: Which Movie Series Are You Watching Right Now by undisputedk: 7:14pm On Aug 27, 2016
piperson:

lol

backmanity insanity

lol

Silicon valley's running time is just too small Jare. I like the idea sha. Incorporating comedy into tech doesn't look like a chance any producer could just make. It turned out well sha. Richard got nominated for one top award like that, hope he wins.

Too many drama in devious maids. The producers now look somewhat confused to me. Guess they didn't envisage that much views, now they have to keep the show going. I suspect that's the reason behind the introduction of the occultism and Carmen's daughter. Nevertheless, it's a good show. Waiting for the premiere of the next season.
Re: Which Movie Series Are You Watching Right Now by undisputedk: 7:24pm On Aug 27, 2016
jessiecah:
Parks and recreation Silicon valley (personal favorite) Devious maids Modern Family Big bang theory And for mystery and suspense- Orphan black
smiley smiley smiley You welcome!
This your list ehn. Apparently you have a thing for comic shows.
Re: Which Movie Series Are You Watching Right Now by jessiecah(f): 7:41pm On Aug 27, 2016
undisputedk:

This your list ehn. Apparently you have a thing for comic shows.

Lol..I like comedy series and I know about the ones I've seen
Re: Which Movie Series Are You Watching Right Now by Jessidaisy4(f): 7:58pm On Aug 27, 2016
piperson:

I somehow think that The walking Dead is overrated ooh cry
Its not overrated, its underrated

1 Like

Re: Which Movie Series Are You Watching Right Now by undisputedk: 8:40pm On Aug 27, 2016
jessiecah:

Lol..I like comedy series and I know about the ones I've seen

2 Broke girls - watch it!
Quite unpopular though but it's epic comedy. Not too many characters. It's an antidepressant drug.
Re: Which Movie Series Are You Watching Right Now by piperson(m): 10:13pm On Aug 27, 2016
undisputedk:

Silicon valley's running time is just too small Jare. I like the idea sha. Incorporating comedy into tech doesn't look like a chance any producer could just make. It turned out well sha. Richard got nominated for one top award like that, hope he wins.

Too many drama in devious maids. The producers now look somewhat confused to me. Guess they didn't envisage that much views, now they have to keep the show going. I suspect that's the reason behind the introduction of the occultism and Carmen's daughter. Nevertheless, it's a good show. Waiting for the premiere of the next season.

good review. now can u suggest any good series,, that has adventure comedy and fantasy
Re: Which Movie Series Are You Watching Right Now by undisputedk: 10:33pm On Aug 27, 2016
piperson:

good review. now can u suggest any good series,, that has adventure comedy and fantasy

Adventure, Fantasy and yet comic? Bros this your combination so. Lol
2 Broke girls is interesting. Na full comic
Revolution takes you into the world of adventure. You may have watched them anyway.

Meanwhile Scandal is one hell of series. It's blockbuster. It was really garnished with all the right ingredients ; politics, crime, law, romance, et al. Hulk is my fav character.
Re: Which Movie Series Are You Watching Right Now by piperson(m): 10:51pm On Aug 27, 2016
undisputedk:

Adventure, Fantasy and yet comic? Bros this your combination so. Lol
2 Broke girls is interesting. Na full comic
Revolution takes you into the world of adventure. You may have watched them anyway.

Meanwhile Scandal is one hell of series. It's blockbuster. It was really garnished with all the right ingredients ; politics, crime, law, romance, et al. Hulk is my fav character.

2 broke girl has no story line na

it's enjoyable when u are watching it in btw anoda interest movie
Re: Which Movie Series Are You Watching Right Now by chris2face(m): 12:21am On Aug 28, 2016
piperson:

Abeg
abeg
which one is I DO again

all those Indian movies that they'll be showing slow motion if somebody wants to take a dump grin
Bros I assure u that if u get that film u d' be happy u did check it out bro still rocking my own
Re: Which Movie Series Are You Watching Right Now by undisputedk: 12:27am On Aug 28, 2016
piperson:

2 broke girl has no story line na

it's enjoyable when u are watching it in btw anoda interest movie

Although 2 Broke girls may be a full blown comic series, it does have a story line. Recheck please
Re: Which Movie Series Are You Watching Right Now by piperson(m): 1:25am On Aug 28, 2016
undisputedk:

Although 2 Broke girls may be a full blown comic series, it does have a story line. Recheck please

one rich gal that her dad was jailed.. they took Evri thing she had and now she works wit anoda broke gal at a dinner.. which oda major story line biko??
Re: Which Movie Series Are You Watching Right Now by piperson(m): 1:27am On Aug 28, 2016
chris2face:

Bros I assure u that if u get that film u d' be happy u did check it out bro still rocking my own

send me d link
Re: Which Movie Series Are You Watching Right Now by kendrick9(m): 3:52am On Aug 28, 2016
Banshee is da bomb

1 Like

Re: Which Movie Series Are You Watching Right Now by Electronzeez(m): 7:30pm On Aug 28, 2016
Watch lucifer
Re: Which Movie Series Are You Watching Right Now by okooloyun1(m): 6:15am On Aug 29, 2016
Power
Re: Which Movie Series Are You Watching Right Now by piperson(m): 8:01am On Aug 29, 2016
Electronzeez:
Watch lucifer

with dat guy funny accent

nah nah
thanks tho
Re: Which Movie Series Are You Watching Right Now by piperson(m): 8:02am On Aug 29, 2016
okooloyun1:
Power

what's it about
Re: Which Movie Series Are You Watching Right Now by okooloyun1(m): 9:14am On Aug 29, 2016
piperson:

what's it about
It's like Breaking Bad, d movie is interesting.
Re: Which Movie Series Are You Watching Right Now by piperson(m): 10:54am On Aug 29, 2016
okooloyun1:
It's like Breaking Bad, d movie is interesting.

na wa
2 much movies don deh be like breaking bad...better call saul,,now power!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Searching For A Short Film Script To Produce / How Do TV Stations Make Their Money? / Why Are They Giving This Man Role Of A Chief Priest Always

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.