Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,868 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) - Phones (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) (94263 Views)

Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread / My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly / Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by luvahlot: 9:41am On Dec 26, 2016
hey. can someone tell me where to get infinix hot note 2 from 30-35k new one in Lagos? Also, how can I identify a clone or fake version
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by Reediano(m): 6:17am On Dec 29, 2016
luvahlot:
hey. can someone tell me where to get infinix hot note 2 from 30-35k new one in Lagos? Also, how can I identify a clone or fake version
You can only get the clone for that price
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by shakaZuIlu: 10:27am On Dec 29, 2016
i have infinix note 2 LTE version 2gb ram

just 42k

location Anambra state

Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 2:26pm On Dec 29, 2016
AlphaT:

Did your download complete?
Make sure you move the file to your root of the SD card
The package only works for the 1gb ram versions.

BRO THANKX FOR UR HELP,FINALLY DOWNLOAD XOS BUT THE POO SUCKS,NOW THE WAHALA IS HAVE TRIED DOWNGRADING BACK TO LOLLIPOP,HAVE DOWNLOADED OVER 2,5GIG OF WRONG FILES,CAN U HELP ME WITH THE CORRECT FILE TO DOWNGRADE TO LOLLIPOP ...
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by guydangerous(m): 4:49pm On Dec 29, 2016
Bobbyunitedfc:

BRO THANKX FOR UR HELP,FINALLY DOWNLOAD XOS BUT THE POO SUCKS,NOW THE WAHALA IS HAVE TRIED DOWNGRADING BACK TO LOLLIPOP,HAVE DOWNLOADED OVER 2,5GIG OF WRONG FILES,CAN U HELP ME WITH THE CORRECT FILE TO DOWNGRADE TO LOLLIPOP ...
you just entered marshmallow and you are already eager to leave??
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 8:48am On Dec 30, 2016
guydangerous:
you just entered marshmallow and you are already eager to leave??
SHARP SHARP BRO,,,,,I USE THE 1 GIG RAM VERSION,BATTERY DOESNT LAST A DAY,APPS DEY CLOSE ANYHOW,ORDINARU SUBWAY SURF DEY HANG,BAD CAMERA...I DEY REGRET I SWEAR...AND HAVE SPENT OVER 3K DOWNLOADING WRONG LOLLIPOP FILES...
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by guydangerous(m): 12:41am On Dec 31, 2016
Bobbyunitedfc:

SHARP SHARP BRO,,,,,I USE THE 1 GIG RAM VERSION,BATTERY DOESNT LAST A DAY,APPS DEY CLOSE ANYHOW,ORDINARU SUBWAY SURF DEY HANG,BAD CAMERA...I DEY REGRET I SWEAR...AND HAVE SPENT OVER 3K DOWNLOADING WRONG LOLLIPOP FILES...
do you have pc to flash it back to lollipop.
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by majour(m): 2:38am On Dec 31, 2016
Bobbyunitedfc:

Don't know why ur having problems with xos o, I won't go back to lollipop if am given free, u need to know how to manage ur ram, get xposed installed and use greenify from xposed to check mate running apps, am sorry tho that Uve bin thru so much, xos is lovely and smooth

Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 6:11am On Jan 01, 2017
guydangerous:
do you have pc to flash it back to lollipop.
Unfortunately no,didnt use pc in installing i used the tcard format....i give up jare,will have to wait after the holidays and take it to carlcare to flash the phone back to 5.1.
the battery life is very disappointing,and i am not the only one actually complaining about this..
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 6:14am On Jan 01, 2017
majour:
Don't know why ur having problems with xos o, I won't go back to lollipop if am given free, u need to know how to manage ur ram, get xposed installed and use greenify from xposed to check mate running apps, am sorry tho that Uve bin thru so much, xos is lovely and smooth
i didnt need to download all this third party app with root access before i can get good battery life on a 4000mah battery capacity....the funniest thing is that i have googled and find no means of downgrading back to my 5.1...

has anyone downloaded the xos 6.0 and reverted back to 5.1 please show me the way
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by majour(m): 10:02am On Jan 01, 2017
Bobbyunitedfc:

i didnt need to download all this third party app with root access before i can get good battery life on a 4000mah battery capacity....the funniest thing is that i have googled and find no means of downgrading back to my 5.1...

has anyone downloaded the xos 6.0 and reverted back to 5.1 please show me the way
What is ur build number, so I can get u the ROM u need, I've downgraded, I think half the people here have, as far u have custom recovery installed, u can do anything. I've gone from lollipop to the first marshmallows and back then upgraded to xos when it was officially launched for note 2 and on ur third party claim, no one can enjoy the full features of android without a third party app
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by guydangerous(m): 1:35pm On Jan 01, 2017
majour:
What is ur build number, so I can get u the ROM u need, I've downgraded, I think half the people here have, as far u have custom recovery installed, u can do anything. I've gone from lollipop to the first marshmallows and back then upgraded to xos when it was officially launched for note 2 and on ur third party claim, no one can enjoy the full features of android without a third party app
only if it can be rooted without pc.
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by majour(m): 3:31pm On Jan 01, 2017
guydangerous:
only if it can be rooted without pc.
ofcus it can, I rooted mine without PC, when Uve got a custom recovery what do u need PC for
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by guydangerous(m): 12:19am On Jan 02, 2017
majour:
ofcus it can, I rooted mine without PC, when Uve got a custom recovery what do u need PC for
how please am not too advance in that area or can you link me to a site where I can learn it step by step??
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by TheGuy5: 12:42am On Jan 02, 2017
Learn SMARTPHONE Devices Repair Techniques!
Very Low Capital Business Entry costs...
*BE SMART This Year* #Make Real Money; #Learn Micro BGA soldering; #Learn Repair Techniques, Metering & Troubleshooting Microelectronic devices;#Learn Flash Programming & MORE! Get "Mobile Phones & Tablets Repairs : A Complete Guide for Beginners & Professionals " from our Amazon marketplaces stores, Barnes & Noble, eBay etc. (€, £ marketplaces price lower)

Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by majour(m): 7:33am On Jan 02, 2017
guydangerous:
how please am not too advance in that area or can you link me to a site where I can learn it step by step??
go to xclub, search for custom recovery and ur good to go
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by guydangerous(m): 12:23pm On Jan 02, 2017
majour:
go to xclub, search for custom recovery and ur good to go
won't there be so many search results,which one should I go with??
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by majour(m): 12:35pm On Jan 02, 2017
guydangerous:
won't there be so many search results,which one should I go with??
There are categories, ur phones Shud be there
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 7:17am On Jan 03, 2017
majour:

MY BUILD NUMBER ON THIS CURRENT OS OR THE ONE BEFORE I UPGRADED?
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by majour(m): 9:52am On Jan 03, 2017
Bobbyunitedfc:

MY BUILD NUMBER ON THIS CURRENT OS OR THE ONE BEFORE I UPGRADED?
go to settings, about phone, build number
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 10:42am On Jan 03, 2017
majour:
go to settings, about phone, build number
X600-H532A1-M-160811V37

ARE U BACK ON LOLLIPOP?
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by EmmanuelLee: 11:38am On Jan 03, 2017
Pleaѕe ι υѕυally ve cнarger ιѕѕυe.....нow do yoυ geт orιgιnal...don'т мenтιon carlcare,,ve вeen тнere 3 тιмeѕ....please
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by EmmanuelLee: 11:40am On Jan 03, 2017
Pleaѕe нow do yoυ gυyѕ geт orιgιnal charger
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by majour(m): 11:51am On Jan 03, 2017
Bobbyunitedfc:

X600-H532A1-M-160811V37

ARE U BACK ON LOLLIPOP?
I can't be, xos is perfect, seems ur on marshmallow too
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 1:58pm On Jan 03, 2017
majour:
I can't be, xos is perfect, seems ur on marshmallow too
YES I AM ON MARSHMALLOW HENCE MY BUILD NUMBER HAS THE M LETTER......NEED TO DOWNGRADE BACK TO LOLLIPOP...HELP WITH THE ROM AS PROMISED PLS
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 1:58pm On Jan 03, 2017
EmmanuelLee:
Pleaѕe нow do yoυ gυyѕ geт orιgιnal charger
BOUGHT MINE AT IKEJA FOR 2000,WITH FAST CHARGE ABILITY
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by majour(m): 2:46pm On Jan 03, 2017
Bobbyunitedfc:

YES I AM ON MARSHMALLOW HENCE MY BUILD NUMBER HAS THE M LETTER......NEED TO DOWNGRADE BACK TO LOLLIPOP...HELP WITH THE ROM AS PROMISED PLS

[url]http://bbs.infinixmobility.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&extra=page%3D1&tid=11468[/url]
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 3:06pm On Jan 03, 2017
majour:

[url]http://bbs.infinixmobility.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&extra=page%3D1&tid=11468[/url]
THERE ARE ABOUT 3 HOT NOTE 2 ROMS THERE,THE ONE TO DOWNLOAD NOW NA WAHALA.....ANOTHER 1.30GIG TO WASTE....SEEN MINE BUT ITS ACTUALLY AN XFLASHTOOL.DOESNT THAT MEAN AM GOIN TO NEED A PC TO FLASH

HOW DID U MANAGE TO MAXIMIZE THE BATERY LIFE OF YOURS,THAT MY ONLY CONCERN..
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by majour(m): 3:12pm On Jan 03, 2017
Bobbyunitedfc:

THERE ARE ABOUT 3 HOT NOTE 2 ROMS THERE,THE ONE TO DOWNLOAD NOW NA WAHALA.....ANOTHER 1.30GIG TO WASTE....SEEN MINE BUT ITS ACTUALLY AN XFLASHTOOL.DOESNT THAT MEAN AM GOIN TO NEED A PC TO FLASH

HOW DID U MANAGE TO MAXIMIZE THE BATERY LIFE OF YOURS,THAT MY ONLY CONCERN..
what takes up battery is ur running apps, when Uve rooted, u can control them using 3rd party apps, even ur ram

There are procedures online to follow if u want to flash, I can't take u through further, am sorry, if Uve gone thru this page from say 10 or 12 u will see all ur looking for, thank you
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 3:35pm On Jan 03, 2017
majour:
what takes up battery is ur running apps, when Uve rooted, u can control them using 3rd party apps, even ur ram

There are procedures online to follow if u want to flash, I can't take u through further, am sorry, if Uve gone thru this page from say 10 or 12 u will see all ur looking for, thank you

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP SO FAR,BUT MY QUESTION IS ,WILL I NEED A PC TO FLASH IT?

SO WHICH 3RD PARTY APP ARE U TALKING ABOUT.........NO VEX MY WAHALA TOO MUCH..
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by majour(m): 3:58pm On Jan 03, 2017
Bobbyunitedfc:

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP SO FAR,BUT MY QUESTION IS ,WILL I NEED A PC TO FLASH IT?

SO WHICH 3RD PARTY APP ARE U TALKING ABOUT.........NO VEX MY WAHALA TOO MUCH..
that emoji shortcut on my screen is for xposed module, in it contains greenify and yes u need PC
Re: Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 4:24pm On Jan 03, 2017
majour:
that emoji shortcut on my screen is for xposed module, in it contains greenify and yes u need PC

THANK U THANK U...U FAR TOO KIND....LEME ROOT MY PHONE,WHERE CAN I DOWNLOAD THE XPOSED MODULE

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer / MTN BBC Monthly BIS Now ₦1000! / FTS 2020 MOD Apk+OBB+Data with January Transfer, Real face & Kits (Screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.