Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Am In Need Of A Software Engineer With PHP knowledge Available For Hiring ? - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Am In Need Of A Software Engineer With PHP knowledge Available For Hiring ? (1253 Views)

I Need A Software Company I Can Do Internship With (java Web Programmer) / A Software For Managing A Farm, Specifically Poultry / A PHP Software Engineer With The Following Skills Is Required: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am In Need Of A Software Engineer With PHP knowledge Available For Hiring ? by Nobody: 6:45am On Dec 09, 2015
Am in need of a good software engineer with knowledge in php5 or latest, that also have knowledge in mysql,css,JavaScript..
Requirement:
‡No certification needed, your skill will be tested.
‡Ability to think for your self.
‡Ability to work with a team.
I will choose my suitable candidate here randomly, if am okay with you, then you have the job.
Re: Am In Need Of A Software Engineer With PHP knowledge Available For Hiring ? by veltany: 7:15am On Dec 09, 2015
info@jamzcity.com
Re: Am In Need Of A Software Engineer With PHP knowledge Available For Hiring ? by maekhel(m): 8:07am On Dec 09, 2015
WarRLaY:

I will choose my suitable candidate here randomly, if am okay with you, then you have the job.
If I may ask, how do you intend to do the choosing
Re: Am In Need Of A Software Engineer With PHP knowledge Available For Hiring ? by hollyfat(m): 8:12am On Dec 09, 2015
maekhel:

Me too
Re: Am In Need Of A Software Engineer With PHP knowledge Available For Hiring ? by larisoft: 10:51am On Dec 09, 2015
Well go to playstore and search for ' larysoft' (over 20apps to my name there ( my java skills))
now visit tfellow.com, and safehaventechnologies.com.ng ( my php/javascript/html5 skills)
now google Larry Okeke for other side attractions.

If you think you have what it takes to hire me, my email is larypetero@gmail.com.

Thanks
Re: Am In Need Of A Software Engineer With PHP knowledge Available For Hiring ? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 09, 2015
maekhel:

hollyfat:

Me too
You can showcase some of your past or current project
Re: Am In Need Of A Software Engineer With PHP knowledge Available For Hiring ? by hollyfat(m): 11:48pm On Dec 09, 2015
Re: Am In Need Of A Software Engineer With PHP knowledge Available For Hiring ? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Dec 09, 2015
Re: Am In Need Of A Software Engineer With PHP knowledge Available For Hiring ? by hollyfat(m): 11:59pm On Dec 09, 2015
WarRLaY:
do you have knowledge in java? , send me ur contact

Yes, basic knowledge.

Email: admin@higotech.com.ng or sirhollyfat@gmail.com

Call / Whatsapp: 08130327697
Re: Am In Need Of A Software Engineer With PHP knowledge Available For Hiring ? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 10, 2015
hollyfat:

Yes, basic knowledge.
Email: admin@higotech.com.ng or sirhollyfat@gmail.com
Call / Whatsapp: 08130327697
ok
Re: Am In Need Of A Software Engineer With PHP knowledge Available For Hiring ? by Emperoo: 4:07pm On Dec 10, 2015
My newly completed project is www.gist.mobi , rate it!

(1) (Reply)

Urgent: Sharepoint Developer With 5+ Years Experience Wanted (full Time) / Mobile/web Developer (immediate Hire) / Murach C# 2010 And Visual Studio 2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.