Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,026 members, 7,818,030 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Jerry Springer Show on DSTV - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Jerry Springer Show on DSTV (6684 Views)

Big Brother Africa Stargame 2012: Live On DSTV Channel 198 Right Now!!! / Is That Jerry Springer Show Real Or Acting? / Jerry Springer Vs Maury!which Is The Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jerry Springer Show on DSTV by IAH(f): 2:33pm On Aug 27, 2005
Funny. If America is the seat of Satan, that means Satan must have a father. And his seat is in Nigeria.
Re: Jerry Springer Show on DSTV by dx3(m): 4:46am On Sep 05, 2005
u all have very interesting points but u guyz shud also stop judging americans. b'cos not all of them are the same. u shud hear wat people say about Nigeria over here, it's pretty untrue, they think we are all desendants of tarzan(hypothetically speaking. and America is not the seat of the devil. it's the same like Nigeria just that the people here are mostly white and they have better equipped houses to supply the needs for living. all the things u see in t.v is just in t.v no one really goes naked outside cos u will end up detained and fined.

i really appreciate ur points on this subject but all i ask 4 is that y'all shud have experince b4 letting the kno ur feelings about something u totally don't kno shit about. smiley wink embarassed angry [/b]
Re: Jerry Springer Show on DSTV by dx3(m): 4:47am On Sep 05, 2005
u all have very interesting points but u guyz shud also stop judging americans. b'cos not all of them are the same. u shud hear wat people say about Nigeria over here, it's pretty untrue, they think we are all desendants of tarzan(hypothetically speaking. and America is not the seat of the devil. it's the same like Nigeria just that the people here are mostly white and they have better equipped houses to supply the needs for living. all the things u see in t.v is just in t.v no one really goes naked outside cos u will end up detained and fined.

i really appreciate ur points on  this subject but all i ask 4 is that y'all shud have experince b4 letting the kno ur feelings about something u totally don't kno s h i t about. smiley wink embarassed angry [/b]
Re: Jerry Springer Show on DSTV by hotangel2(f): 4:49am On Sep 05, 2005
Uhmm you do too realise that most of us that contributed live in America right? And yeah... go to some part of LA, you can walk naked... ain't no body gon fine you.
What do you espect from a white country... for most of them to be black? Trust me, Nigeria has some houses that are way better than the American houses. Ever been in the ghetto? Talking about the hoods here.

Welcome to nairaland. I am sure you'll enjoy your stay. smiley
Re: Jerry Springer Show on DSTV by WesleyanA(f): 4:52am On Sep 05, 2005
you can walk around naked in the netherlands too. that's the most liberal nation in the world according to some people.
Re: Jerry Springer Show on DSTV by vexxy(f): 5:02am On Sep 05, 2005
In some parts of California there are nude beaches but any where else they do pretty much fine you for indecent exposure.  Although you are able to "flash" someone during Mardi Gras in New Orleans.  Guys will give you fake looking jewlery if you do.

The Bahamas have nude beaches as well.

Oh, and the hoods? lipsrsealed
Re: Jerry Springer Show on DSTV by dx3(m): 7:18pm On Sep 05, 2005
and again very nice points but miami and new orleans have their own rules because those r major vacational states so its good to let it all hang out and absorb the tan. this doesn't happen in most parts of the U.S.A, b'cos u wud get fined. not all states in the u.s.a have laws of walking around nude. especially Tennesse, New jersey, and chicago. YA HEARD grin wink
Re: Jerry Springer Show on DSTV by hotangel2(f): 7:21pm On Sep 05, 2005
Well dx-2 we were just clearifying your statement that says:
dx-2:

no one really goes naked outside because u will end up detained and fined.

We were tryna make it known that, Most people do go out naked without being fined. cheesy cheesy I won't do that though.. maybe i could when i get my malibu mansion. *blashes eyelashes* wink
Re: Jerry Springer Show on DSTV by dx3(m): 7:24pm On Sep 05, 2005
hot-angel wats ur msn e-mail address
Re: Jerry Springer Show on DSTV by hotangel2(f): 7:25pm On Sep 05, 2005
It's right on my profile.. but i am not on any of them now.
Re: Jerry Springer Show on DSTV by dx3(m): 7:26pm On Sep 05, 2005
OK
Re: Jerry Springer Show on DSTV by hotangel2(f): 7:27pm On Sep 05, 2005
smiley
Re: Jerry Springer Show on DSTV by dx3(m): 7:30pm On Sep 05, 2005
actually i'm 18. sorry i wasn't honest. so where do u live and is it possible 4 u to log in to yahoo messenger so we can talk more about the " jerry springer issue"
Re: Jerry Springer Show on DSTV by hotangel2(f): 7:31pm On Sep 05, 2005
Haha.. *with british accent* Shall i please ask you to transfer this to PM?
Re: Jerry Springer Show on DSTV by dx3(m): 7:32pm On Sep 05, 2005
yea sure
Re: Jerry Springer Show on DSTV by dx3(m): 7:38pm On Sep 05, 2005
hey it's school in 2 days here how long b4 ur school reopens?
Re: Jerry Springer Show on DSTV by hotangel2(f): 7:39pm On Sep 05, 2005
I resumed school since last week monday. I actually missed the Jerry springer show on Wednesday! grin
Re: Jerry Springer Show on DSTV by dx3(m): 7:49pm On Sep 05, 2005
so u meet any new guyz at first day of school? do u alwayz watch the show smiley grin. we all kno that's the best part of first day of school meeting new people, guyz and girlz shocked grin cheesy wink
Re: Jerry Springer Show on DSTV by hotangel2(f): 7:55pm On Sep 05, 2005
Of course.. i met new people. I don't always watch the show.
Re: Jerry Springer Show on DSTV by dx3(m): 7:57pm On Sep 05, 2005
so do u go to nigeria? smiley
Re: Jerry Springer Show on DSTV by hotangel2(f): 7:57pm On Sep 05, 2005
Pm will do you justice my dear. smiley
Re: Jerry Springer Show on DSTV by dx3(m): 7:59pm On Sep 05, 2005
wat is pm?
Re: Jerry Springer Show on DSTV by hotangel2(f): 8:03pm On Sep 05, 2005
Private messages.
Re: Jerry Springer Show on DSTV by dx3(m): 8:05pm On Sep 05, 2005
how do u use the pm option is it in this site(nairaland)
Re: Jerry Springer Show on DSTV by hotangel2(f): 8:16pm On Sep 05, 2005
Why hello my dear. Just click my name, it'll take you to my profile.. You'll see some options, and amongst those options are: Send private message. smiley
Re: Jerry Springer Show on DSTV by vexxy(f): 8:43pm On Sep 05, 2005
HA? *sniff* ??

Seriously, you are right. But that's with anything being relayed through media. Always take it with a grain of salt. In most places, especially in food places you are not allowed to enter without shoes and a shirt, let alone walk around in the buff.
Re: Jerry Springer Show on DSTV by hotangel2(f): 8:45pm On Sep 05, 2005
Vexxy i love your signature! smiley

What were u sniffing? Remeber i am the only sniffer here. cheesy
Re: Jerry Springer Show on DSTV by vexxy(f): 8:54pm On Sep 05, 2005
Thanks, HA!

But. . . can one sniff herself? If so, I'm waiting. . . . grin
Re: Jerry Springer Show on DSTV by hotangel2(f): 8:58pm On Sep 05, 2005
YW.

Yeah sure you can.
Re: Jerry Springer Show on DSTV by Greatpeter(m): 10:23pm On Oct 18, 2005
What has sniff got to do with Jerry Springer show?
Re: Jerry Springer Show on DSTV by Latoya(f): 6:44am On Oct 19, 2005
Jerry Springer sucks,only loosers dey watch am
Re: Jerry Springer Show on DSTV by nddy(m): 3:39pm On Oct 19, 2005
to you it sucks dont say only lossers watch it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Download And Use Subtitles When Watching Movies? / Young Nigerian On Air Personalities And Their Foreign Accents. / Ronke Apampa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.