Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,074 members, 7,838,711 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ (46823 Views)

Miracles That Nigerian Pastors Can't Do / Scientific Miracles Of The Qur'an (The Qur'an on the Origin of the Universe) / Nigerians, Road Accidents And The Blood Of Jesus. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by chimaobinelson(m): 9:21am On Dec 13, 2015
Addicted2Women:
All these religious bullshit. Some people will show me a random picture of some dude and tell me it's Jesus. There was no camera during the alleged existence of Jesus.
How do you know all these shiit about Jesus ?? He turned water into wine. He died and rose again Where you there ?? OK, give me a solid evidence.
WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE IN
Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by paSURE(m): 9:22am On Dec 13, 2015
Jesus my king and my saviour
Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by hazyfm1: 9:22am On Dec 13, 2015
Addicted2Women:

I can smell your mum's pusssy.
Tell her to go take her bath.

Oya ask your daddy
Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by Jabioro: 9:23am On Dec 13, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:
What of his ability to ignore all those jewish virgins walking around nazareth and looking for husbands?
You are dam right, not like my neighbor who married as many as possible including his boss ..
Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by Akinz0126(m): 9:23am On Dec 13, 2015
Addicted2Women:
All these religious bullshit.
Some people will show me a random picture of some dude and tell me it's Jesus.
There was no camera during the alleged existence of Jesus.

How do you know all these shiit about Jesus ??
He turned water into wine.
He died and rose again
Where you there ??
OK, give me a solid evidence.

No wonder karl marx opined that Religion is the Opium of the people.That is the reason why you have to live like someone who wants to make heaven and even if at the end of the day there's no Heaven anywhere You'll have nothing to loose.A bird in hand is worth twice in the bush.*wink*
Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by Dee665: 9:23am On Dec 13, 2015
Religion kills logic. No one know what happened but we have been led to believe without questioning.
Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by Walexsammy(m): 9:24am On Dec 13, 2015
Addicted2Women:

He died and rose again
Where you there ??
An who are u please?
Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by shegra58: 9:25am On Dec 13, 2015
Addicted2Women:

He died and rose again
Where you there ??
it's true that nobody was there but that is what is called history and record,during the reigning of this people there were record taking down to describe them when they are no more,for example were u there or born during the life of Zik who happened to be first president of the federation so if not how come do u know of him?and till the world will come to an end that's how it will be cos history always repeat itself...
Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by Adex7004(m): 9:25am On Dec 13, 2015
firstking01:
welly arranged...i fully agree with you...now, also know that...our rabbi has all the grace giving to men....d grace of prophesy, healing, teaching, preaching, fasting for days, infact any typa gift....you will hardly find a mortal man posses all these gift...and dats y He's 100% God, and 100% human.
who is greater between Jesus ND God?

1 Like

Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by sirugos(m): 9:26am On Dec 13, 2015
Addicted2Women:

He died and rose again
Where you there ??
ur moniker says it all

1 Like

Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by Toks2008(m): 9:26am On Dec 13, 2015
My greatest Bae...JESUS
Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by henrimoto(m): 9:26am On Dec 13, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:
What of his ability to ignore all those jewish virgins walking around nazareth and looking for husbands?
is this a joke or what..?
Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 13, 2015
Glory to JESUS The KING of kings
Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by marwanafrica: 9:29am On Dec 13, 2015
Jesus peace be upon him, we d muslims love and respect him but we do not worship him, he was a messenger of God and not God

1 Like

Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by Adex7004(m): 9:29am On Dec 13, 2015
Christianity is just about confusion,how can u place Jesus who was mortal above almighty, evalasting God,

1 Like

Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by Smylyn(m): 9:32am On Dec 13, 2015
Sura 46:9
"I am not something original among the messengers,
NOR DO I KNOW WHAT WILL BE DONE WITH ME OR WITH YOU(MUSLIMS)"
[/quote]...don't modified quranic verses to suit your purpose please!!!

say: "I am not an innovation among the messengers, nor do I know what will be done with me or with you. I follow but that which is revealed to me by inspiration; I am but a Warner open and clear". it's clear dear in Islam no one can guarantee Al janah(heaven) since the person is not Allah(God)! but all we do here in Islam is tell u to keep to the good deeds cos that's what guarantee u heaven(no one is your judge or guarantor except Allah)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by fullblast(m): 9:33am On Dec 13, 2015
grin grin so funny
Epiphanus20:
i think say you say make Jesus punish us for Aso rock.
Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by lordprosh(m): 9:33am On Dec 13, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:

Jesu!!! U got m LOL!!!...
Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 13, 2015
In respect to talking to five thousand people at once-maybe their voices then were different and much louder than people of now. Remember prophet Moses and prophet Abraham;the one the Muslims call Ibrahim,they use to climb to the top of mountains to address the people.
Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by Dejinho14(m): 9:37am On Dec 13, 2015
Jesus is Lord......I love him
Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by Crixina(f): 9:38am On Dec 13, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:
Now this one is epic.
Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by Bollove: 9:38am On Dec 13, 2015
Africans especially Nigerians has been raped since year 0.
Slavery mentality.
Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by kaziblake(f): 9:39am On Dec 13, 2015
Jesus is the same yesterday today and forevermore,he has done what no man can do ,how excellent is his name
Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by unphilaz(m): 9:40am On Dec 13, 2015
Demigods:
Jesus is Lord , maximum respect to the father, the saviour.
Like your name which you are and Trinity on my mind to the BOLDED smiley smiley smiley
Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by seyibaale(m): 9:40am On Dec 13, 2015
That is why he is God...If God speaks today everyone on earth will hear him loud and clear...He knew you before he formed you...so name na small thing...jesus is a spirit but in for of man...someone that went without food for 40days and 40 nights..2 days is tiny...he created us...he knows our thoughts...he gave us the wisdom to know things..so you would expect he knows the answer to all things...GOD is LOVE and PEACE
Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by tuna4servi(m): 9:40am On Dec 13, 2015
The I am dat I am,the beginning and a end,the first and the last,the alpha and omega, the one who was, who is and who is to come. That wonderful name Jesus
Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by kevoh(m): 9:49am On Dec 13, 2015
undecided undecided undecided The thread sef!
Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 13, 2015
Addicted2Women:

He died and rose again
Where you there ??

"The fool has said in his heart there is no god
Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by africanusvu(m): 9:52am On Dec 13, 2015
That we christian ar tolerant shldnt be an excuse to be mocking our lord cos muslims can go on killing spree for this blasphemy.Yestday .someguys uploaded a mock photo claimed to be the real photo of jesus.today again they mock his actions.i knw owner of nairaland is a yoruba muslim.bt let him also honour others by editing such posts
Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by tola9ja: 9:54am On Dec 13, 2015
Epiphanus20:
1 TALKING TO 5000 MEN WITHOUT A MICROPHONE before going further make i ask you just 1 question,how far can your voice go?Jesus christ talks to over 5 thousand men without even a microphone or speaker,that guy might be having headache everyday due to screaming.

2 HIS PHILOSOPHICAL APPROACH TO ISSUE'S Although Jesus never attended college(i dont know if he attended high school,abeg no ask me).But he settle dispute and answer questions in a more matured way,for instance when the pharisees(or whatever) where about stoning Mary Magdalene,he told them"if you have not done such things in your life,then stone her" but they all dispersed.

3 HIS ABILITY TO TALK FOR DAYS WITHOUT EATING OR DRINKING Jesus Christ can teach for days without showing an expression of hunger or thirst,for instance when he fed 5 thousand men,he had taught for two days without eating anything and yet he is more worried about the crowd that just sit and listen to him.

4 HIS ABILITIES TO KNOW NAMES Although Jesus christ has many Friends and followers but still he knew the names of everyone,for instance he called all his Apostles by name before they became his Apostles,he called Mattew and Zaccheus by name,he also called many people which i wouldnt mention.

5 HIS SPIRIT OF ENDURANCE AND LOVE Jesus was sent into the world to die for our sin not for his own sin and yet he accepted to die,he was born like a horse rather than a King,he started enduring at the age of twelve when he revealed his real family(us),Jesus endured hunger for 40 days and 40 night,he endured temptation,suffered till death just for you and i.

[b]LET WELCOME THE KING.[b/]
NO EVIDENCE
Re: 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ by waShine(m): 9:55am On Dec 13, 2015
[quote author=chiedu7 post=40956228][color=#000099]THE GREATEST MIRACLE JESUS GAVE MANKIND THAT NO OTHER RELIGION CAN GIVE.

Jesus promises salvation to all who believe in Him.

If read through 3: 15 very carefully you will understand that Jesus was not referring to himself, he was referring to the Massager who sent him as in third party, the almighty one that remains in heaven, who sent him and created Jesus. Jesus said: "that whosoever believe in Almighty God should not perish but have eternal life "

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is Sexual Desire A Sin? / Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria / Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.