Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Olori Adebukola Ogunwusi, Wife Of Ooni Of Ife In Stunning Makeup Pics - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Olori Adebukola Ogunwusi, Wife Of Ooni Of Ife In Stunning Makeup Pics (34640 Views)

Blacks Kneel Down To Greet Ooni Of Ife In His Palace, Whites Sit Down / Meet Olori Adebukola Ogunwusi, Wife Of Newly Crowned Ooni Of Ife(photos) / Meet Olori Adebukola Ogunwusi, Wife Of Ooni Of Ife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olori Adebukola Ogunwusi, Wife Of Ooni Of Ife In Stunning Makeup Pics by auntysimbiat(f): 10:42am On Dec 09, 2015
[img]http://4.bp..com/-jMcdcqoClBs/Vmf2WFdIvpI/AAAAAAAHmtg/E_C3Udj66Cg/s1600/index.jpg[/img]
Meet the stunning wife of Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi - Olori Adebisi Adebukola Ogunwusi.

This was the look of the new Olori to her husband's coronation in Ile Life.

source: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2015/12/stunning-makeup-photos-of-olori.html

2 Likes

Re: Olori Adebukola Ogunwusi, Wife Of Ooni Of Ife In Stunning Makeup Pics by auntysimbiat(f): 10:43am On Dec 09, 2015

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Olori Adebukola Ogunwusi, Wife Of Ooni Of Ife In Stunning Makeup Pics by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:44am On Dec 09, 2015
Cuttie

1 Like

Re: Olori Adebukola Ogunwusi, Wife Of Ooni Of Ife In Stunning Makeup Pics by confamgist237: 10:44am On Dec 09, 2015
Re: Olori Adebukola Ogunwusi, Wife Of Ooni Of Ife In Stunning Makeup Pics by MosakuAW(m): 10:48am On Dec 09, 2015
Cool!

What is stunning here? Stop using the word 'Stunning'.

Stunning is extremely impressive or attractive. I dont see anything extremely impressive or attractive here. The picture is only cool.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olori Adebukola Ogunwusi, Wife Of Ooni Of Ife In Stunning Makeup Pics by SurefireAsoOke: 11:32am On Dec 09, 2015
In Timi Dakolo's voice, So Beautiful

For Aso-Oke, Check My signature

2 Likes

Re: Olori Adebukola Ogunwusi, Wife Of Ooni Of Ife In Stunning Makeup Pics by DICKtator: 12:03pm On Dec 09, 2015
She would soon be referred to as Senior Olori!!!

2nd,3rd and 4th coming soon!!

grin grin grin grin

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olori Adebukola Ogunwusi, Wife Of Ooni Of Ife In Stunning Makeup Pics by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 09, 2015
remove the make up. what do you see? ojuju calabar

16 Likes

Re: Olori Adebukola Ogunwusi, Wife Of Ooni Of Ife In Stunning Makeup Pics by MadCow1: 12:04pm On Dec 09, 2015
3/10

Even with make up she she dey struggle to fine.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olori Adebukola Ogunwusi, Wife Of Ooni Of Ife In Stunning Makeup Pics by sodiqjimoh7: 12:04pm On Dec 09, 2015
OMG so beautiful, anyways oba will marry more wives

2 Likes

Re: Olori Adebukola Ogunwusi, Wife Of Ooni Of Ife In Stunning Makeup Pics by kennyman2000(m): 12:05pm On Dec 09, 2015
Cute!

1 Like

Re: Olori Adebukola Ogunwusi, Wife Of Ooni Of Ife In Stunning Makeup Pics by UncleLondon: 12:05pm On Dec 09, 2015
Too much makeup makes women ugly in a beautiful way.

#TeamAllNatural

7 Likes

Re: Olori Adebukola Ogunwusi, Wife Of Ooni Of Ife In Stunning Makeup Pics by AyamConfidence(m): 12:06pm On Dec 09, 2015
Olori park well joor....after coronation nobody go hear ur name again...*make i go shit...*runs away from Olori's lovers
Re: Olori Adebukola Ogunwusi, Wife Of Ooni Of Ife In Stunning Makeup Pics by rita25(f): 12:06pm On Dec 09, 2015
madam, olori make I come assist u become 2nd olori nau ,make we chop the money of the fine boy.........abeggggg ooooooooooooooooo no use royal juju curse me oh am just kidding grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olori Adebukola Ogunwusi, Wife Of Ooni Of Ife In Stunning Makeup Pics by gibsgibs(m): 12:06pm On Dec 09, 2015
she is pretty ;
But my woman is prettier without make up
I can't stop loving that woman.

5 Likes

Re: Olori Adebukola Ogunwusi, Wife Of Ooni Of Ife In Stunning Makeup Pics by balancediet(m): 12:06pm On Dec 09, 2015
Her colleauges will join her soon.
Re: Olori Adebukola Ogunwusi, Wife Of Ooni Of Ife In Stunning Makeup Pics by olapluto(m): 12:07pm On Dec 09, 2015
Make ups make women all look the same. Same eye brow shapes, same nose shape (apparent), same skin tonation around the face, etc. Im sorry but she looks like every other woman after make up..

4 Likes

Re: Olori Adebukola Ogunwusi, Wife Of Ooni Of Ife In Stunning Makeup Pics by omo17(m): 12:07pm On Dec 09, 2015
sodiqjimoh7:
OMG so beautiful, anyways oba will marry more wives

You may be right sir, but oba no dey joke with there first wife oo
Re: Olori Adebukola Ogunwusi, Wife Of Ooni Of Ife In Stunning Makeup Pics by Meriekriss: 12:07pm On Dec 09, 2015
I just see a fair bleached face....
UncleLondon:
Beauty
kennyman2000:
Cute!
BeeBeeOoh:
Cuttie
auntysimbiat:
pretty to the bone...

You people should continue abusing the words cute, pretty, adorable etc..

Check my signature for your total interior decoration solutions..
Re: Olori Adebukola Ogunwusi, Wife Of Ooni Of Ife In Stunning Makeup Pics by Holluwatarhyor(m): 12:08pm On Dec 09, 2015
She try,but who help me see my chicken,it's on the run o,and xmas don dey come

1 Like

Re: Olori Adebukola Ogunwusi, Wife Of Ooni Of Ife In Stunning Makeup Pics by xpat1: 12:10pm On Dec 09, 2015
Nyc pics beautiful olori
Re: Olori Adebukola Ogunwusi, Wife Of Ooni Of Ife In Stunning Makeup Pics by joshuaidibia(m): 12:11pm On Dec 09, 2015
EndTime Wife sad
Re: Olori Adebukola Ogunwusi, Wife Of Ooni Of Ife In Stunning Makeup Pics by kennydee05(m): 12:12pm On Dec 09, 2015
1000 makeups won't stop Oba from marrying new wives
Re: Olori Adebukola Ogunwusi, Wife Of Ooni Of Ife In Stunning Makeup Pics by Mariecakes(f): 12:13pm On Dec 09, 2015
lovely kiss kiss
Re: Olori Adebukola Ogunwusi, Wife Of Ooni Of Ife In Stunning Makeup Pics by Ayomi088(m): 12:15pm On Dec 09, 2015
undecidedewww
Re: Olori Adebukola Ogunwusi, Wife Of Ooni Of Ife In Stunning Makeup Pics by UIA04(f): 12:16pm On Dec 09, 2015
She is beautiful no doubt and i really admire her husband for having only one wife even after all this years and a grown daughter
Re: Olori Adebukola Ogunwusi, Wife Of Ooni Of Ife In Stunning Makeup Pics by wunmi590(m): 12:25pm On Dec 09, 2015
we don't appreciate women that wear make-ups, we want to see your original beauty.

1 Like

Re: Olori Adebukola Ogunwusi, Wife Of Ooni Of Ife In Stunning Makeup Pics by sexaddict08(m): 12:27pm On Dec 09, 2015
time
Re: Olori Adebukola Ogunwusi, Wife Of Ooni Of Ife In Stunning Makeup Pics by bigtt76(f): 12:29pm On Dec 09, 2015
Hmmmm .....shei Ooni is allowed to have many oloris naaaa grin she should gear up oooo! Except say Ooni fit begin look inwards shaaa tongue else imagine how babes wen been de grind am for Night Club those days go de warm up so hehehehe
Re: Olori Adebukola Ogunwusi, Wife Of Ooni Of Ife In Stunning Makeup Pics by gungab(m): 12:31pm On Dec 09, 2015
cute!

(1) (2) (Reply)

18 Things That Make Yoruba Weddings A Must Attend In A Lifetime / Tracy Chapele-Ugo Bags Father’s Chieftaincy Title In Urhoboland / Oba Adeyemi: Things To Know About Boxer Who Became Longest-reigning Alaafin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.