Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,664 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

“keep Your Dirty And Clean Linens To Yourself” – Tonto Dikeh Talks Marriage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “keep Your Dirty And Clean Linens To Yourself” – Tonto Dikeh Talks Marriage (422 Views)

Marriage Is Not For Everybody – Yomi Fabiyi Talks Marriage, Divorce And More / Actor Gabriel Afolayan Talks Marriage, Career And His Relationship / Tonto Dikeh Talks About Weight Loss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“keep Your Dirty And Clean Linens To Yourself” – Tonto Dikeh Talks Marriage by judesuper(f): 11:45am On Dec 09, 2015
“Keep Your Dirty And Clean Linens To Yourself” – Tonto Dikeh Talks Marriage_Nollywood star, Tonto Dikeh-Churchill who got married of recent recently took to her instagram to share a photoof Hollywood couples.
“My Goals isn’t to lavish money,Work the streets like a Queen I truly Am,Brag about where I am now n you are not BUT BE A VICTOR IN WHAT I HOLD DEAR(my Home)Yours can be part of history too & a great inspiration to others..
Keep your Dirty & clean linens to yourself & Never let friends have a SAY IN YOUR HOME••If you can never entertain friends in your Home,Meet else where,Now that my friends is Wisdom••I tell myself I refuse to be one of the broken ones,I can’t do it Alone that’s why I invited my 3 greatest lover (The Father Son & the Holy Spirit)#mygoalsanddreams,” She wrote. See photos @ http://www.042african..in/2015/12/keep-your-dirty-and-clean-linens-to.html
Re: “keep Your Dirty And Clean Linens To Yourself” – Tonto Dikeh Talks Marriage by Medunah: 12:11pm On Dec 09, 2015
Wen did dis one marry sef dat she z already giving odas marital advice?

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Announces New Album – RED / Christmas Seasons: 12 Days Of Christmas Giveaways / J.lo Stuns On The Cover Of American Way Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.