Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,703 members, 7,809,674 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

Marriage Is Not For Everybody – Yomi Fabiyi Talks Marriage, Divorce And More - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Marriage Is Not For Everybody – Yomi Fabiyi Talks Marriage, Divorce And More (22971 Views)

Eniola Eunice Omoshalewa Petitions Police Over Yomi Fabiyi's Sexual Harassment / Yomi Fabiyi Shares Remi Surutu's Grieving Photo & Gets Slammed / Baba Suwe Is Very Sick Due To NDLEA Torture - Yomi Fabiyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage Is Not For Everybody – Yomi Fabiyi Talks Marriage, Divorce And More by BroadwayAfrica: 2:21am On Jun 29, 2017
Controversial Nollywood actor Yomi Fabiyi who made several headlines when news hit that he was separating from his white wife shares his thoughts on marriage, divorce and the possibility of finding love again.

Several months back, the internet had their fill of Yomi’s marital crises when news made rounds that Yomi had made a decision to leave his white wife. Several people hinted that Yomi only married her for her white privileges and not love. The actor however defended himself in more than one instance saying things weren’t the way people made it seem.

In an exclusive chat with Yomi, he revealed that he is still very much married but he is however considering divorce. He shared that his happiness is mostly important hence his decision to walk away. He also came to the conclusion that marriage is definitely not for everyone.

Watch full video;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79taOGGPMPs

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Not For Everybody – Yomi Fabiyi Talks Marriage, Divorce And More by Nobody: 5:01am On Jun 29, 2017
Yes.... talk another one. We know.

Tonto Dikeh is our new teacher.

Mercy Aigbe treated the topic with us.

Aunty Linda is currently on a paparazzi
Don't quote me! I'm also not perfect

So next one!

12 Likes

Re: Marriage Is Not For Everybody – Yomi Fabiyi Talks Marriage, Divorce And More by Evablizin(f): 5:25am On Jun 29, 2017
That's why some are sisters and Rev.fathers in the church
Re: Marriage Is Not For Everybody – Yomi Fabiyi Talks Marriage, Divorce And More by sarrki(m): 5:38am On Jun 29, 2017
Marriage is an institution ordained by God

It is not good for man to live alone

That's why he created Eve to be with Adam

So every man needs a man

Also every woman needs a man

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Is Not For Everybody – Yomi Fabiyi Talks Marriage, Divorce And More by Kobicove(m): 5:43am On Jun 29, 2017
Truly marriage is not for everyone undecided

Nigerians need to learn to accept this fact

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Is Not For Everybody – Yomi Fabiyi Talks Marriage, Divorce And More by praizephoto(m): 5:53am On Jun 29, 2017
is for everyone... stop decieving ursef

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Not For Everybody – Yomi Fabiyi Talks Marriage, Divorce And More by Chiefpriest1(m): 9:02am On Jun 29, 2017
True talk. Only thing that comes with not getting married is societal pressure.

In fact, society feels you are abnormal if you don't get married or do it early enough.

Not every man or woman has the temperament to live with/ under each other.

So, society pressures you to get married, then the backlash is what are seeing today.

Husband battering wife, wife poisoning husband, Tonto Dikeh returning bride price, nairaland family section filled with crying and sorrow etc.

10 Likes

Re: Marriage Is Not For Everybody – Yomi Fabiyi Talks Marriage, Divorce And More by veekid(m): 9:02am On Jun 29, 2017
Buh kpanshing is for all; shey?

3 Likes

Re: Marriage Is Not For Everybody – Yomi Fabiyi Talks Marriage, Divorce And More by Merrl(m): 9:02am On Jun 29, 2017
Marriage is not for the
Re: Marriage Is Not For Everybody – Yomi Fabiyi Talks Marriage, Divorce And More by Beverages: 9:02am On Jun 29, 2017
Because his own doesnt work out doesn't give him room to generalize. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Not For Everybody – Yomi Fabiyi Talks Marriage, Divorce And More by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 29, 2017
I think I agree with her.. it's not for everybody..

if you're a student, graduate, a worker or a business person, Entmirror is for you.

You won't regret visiting www.entmirror.com
Re: Marriage Is Not For Everybody – Yomi Fabiyi Talks Marriage, Divorce And More by dhope001(m): 9:03am On Jun 29, 2017
Re: Marriage Is Not For Everybody – Yomi Fabiyi Talks Marriage, Divorce And More by Dcaliphate(m): 9:03am On Jun 29, 2017
seeing the number of single men and women in their late forties and early fifties i cant but agree with him... .no be everybody go marry finally...
...so baby take that young struggling dude seriously, he may be your last lifeline, u never know... ..

5 Likes

Re: Marriage Is Not For Everybody – Yomi Fabiyi Talks Marriage, Divorce And More by kinkybunny(f): 9:03am On Jun 29, 2017
i believe you have the choice to decide to get married or not.
Re: Marriage Is Not For Everybody – Yomi Fabiyi Talks Marriage, Divorce And More by bid4rich(m): 9:03am On Jun 29, 2017
Marriage is not for everybody?

Is that one coming from your mouth?

Are you more supreme than God that says 'we should be fruitful and multiply'

is it that you want to encourage people to have a child out of wedlock or what so that the children can be a product of a single mother, abi?

This is how people misleading people and totally forget God and His word

Check the guy well he may be struggling in his own marriage too if at all he has married.

Nonsense!!!

3 Likes

Re: Marriage Is Not For Everybody – Yomi Fabiyi Talks Marriage, Divorce And More by kennyz247(m): 9:04am On Jun 29, 2017
das y we are different in colour
Re: Marriage Is Not For Everybody – Yomi Fabiyi Talks Marriage, Divorce And More by Krystaal(m): 9:04am On Jun 29, 2017
All this Celebrities would just be disturbing with their marital issues and problems...Especially these Nollywood actors and actresses like it's a curse, their Marriage hardly last.... Keep your shits Private

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Not For Everybody – Yomi Fabiyi Talks Marriage, Divorce And More by kinkybunny(f): 9:04am On Jun 29, 2017
DilaRocks:
hi everyone, this is the face of a Nigerian fraudster, with Facebook name Victoria onorode, yahoo yahoo girl, she sends message to people saying she would like to have a date and when you go on a date with her. I don't know how she does it but she steals from. This girl stole my friends wallet and phone on a first date. Here is her picture please rebroadcast. Thanks guys.

Thief and scammer must be brought to justice.

grin
Re: Marriage Is Not For Everybody – Yomi Fabiyi Talks Marriage, Divorce And More by NwaAmaikpe: 9:05am On Jun 29, 2017
shocked

I asked one big celebrity's babymama why she was not married to him.

She told me the same thing...that marriage is not for everyone.

After putting my face in between her thighs I understood that truly, marriage is not for everyone.

Some women are so dirty that even an angel won't live with them.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marriage Is Not For Everybody – Yomi Fabiyi Talks Marriage, Divorce And More by delerx(m): 9:06am On Jun 29, 2017
Why u dey lie. U carry olonsho and she stole from you. You are now telling us ur friend. You are a stupid person. Prove quote author=DilaRocks post=57944465] hi everyone, this is the face of a Nigerian fraudster, with Facebook name Victoria onorode, yahoo yahoo girl, she sends message to people saying she would like to have a date and when you go on a date with her. I don't know how she does it but she steals from. This girl stole my friends wallet and phone on a first date. Here is her picture please rebroadcast. Thanks guys.

Thief and scammer must be brought to justice.[/quote]
Re: Marriage Is Not For Everybody – Yomi Fabiyi Talks Marriage, Divorce And More by kudsweet(f): 9:06am On Jun 29, 2017
i know Gigolo like you won't value marriage
Re: Marriage Is Not For Everybody – Yomi Fabiyi Talks Marriage, Divorce And More by mohciz69(m): 9:07am On Jun 29, 2017
But you marry Obodo oyinbo cause of Pali...issokay
Re: Marriage Is Not For Everybody – Yomi Fabiyi Talks Marriage, Divorce And More by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 29, 2017
DilaRocks:
hi everyone, this is the face of a Nigerian fraudster, with Facebook name Victoria onorode, yahoo yahoo girl, she sends message to people saying she would like to have a date and when you go on a date with her. I don't know how she does it but she steals from. This girl stole my friends wallet and phone on a first date. Here is her picture please rebroadcast. Thanks guys.

She stole your wallet? Chai! How come? You slept off after "coughs" ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marriage Is Not For Everybody – Yomi Fabiyi Talks Marriage, Divorce And More by temmypotter(m): 9:07am On Jun 29, 2017
Whatever makes you sleep at night bro.
Re: Marriage Is Not For Everybody – Yomi Fabiyi Talks Marriage, Divorce And More by 3RNEST(m): 9:07am On Jun 29, 2017
DilaRocks:

What did your friend do to her?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marriage Is Not For Everybody – Yomi Fabiyi Talks Marriage, Divorce And More by 3RNEST(m): 9:08am On Jun 29, 2017
Nma27:
She stole your wallet? Chai! How come? You slept off after "coughs" ?
grin Finished it
Re: Marriage Is Not For Everybody – Yomi Fabiyi Talks Marriage, Divorce And More by Pavore9: 9:08am On Jun 29, 2017
Some think that everyone by default is marriageable!
Re: Marriage Is Not For Everybody – Yomi Fabiyi Talks Marriage, Divorce And More by Chiefpriest1(m): 9:09am On Jun 29, 2017
bid4rich:
Marriage is not for everybody?

Is that one coming from your mouth?

Are you more supreme than God that says 'we should be fruitful and multiply'

is it that you want to encourage people to have a child out of wedlock or what so that the children can be a product of a single mother, abi?

This is how people misleading people and totally forget God and His word

Check the guy well he may be struggling in his own marriage too if at all he has married.

Nonsense!!!

Lol. It's good to marry. But not everybody will. Even the lord Jesus was not married, neither was oga Paul.

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Is Not For Everybody – Yomi Fabiyi Talks Marriage, Divorce And More by free2ryhme: 9:10am On Jun 29, 2017
Marriage is not for everybody

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

K-Solo: "If You Say My Career Is Dead, Do You Call Don Jazzy’s Career Dead Too? / See Pictures Of Mercy Johnson’s Twin Sister, She Looks Exactly Like Her / I Do Not Know Her – Reekado Banks Denies Fraud Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.