Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Who Deserves The Glory Of A Wonderful Looking cake - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Who Deserves The Glory Of A Wonderful Looking cake (1308 Views)

Nairalanders Would You Eat This Awful Looking Cake / See This Wonderful Pot Of Spaghetti Cake With Meatballs And Green Peas. Photo / Graphic: Caption This Photo Of A Weird Looking Cake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Deserves The Glory Of A Wonderful Looking cake by haxorDelite(m): 12:00pm On Dec 09, 2015
In this modern era baking of cake has really transformed into something enormous. Gone are the days a baker bakes a very simple and plain cake. So to cut the long story short,
A little disagreement came up between I and my pals on who should receive higher credits on a wonderful looking cake. Some said it should be the maker of the pan and not the baker and some said it should be the baker. So over to you Nairlanders, Who should receive more Credit? is it the Baker or the Aluminium companies that makes the Pan?
Cc : tjskii
Cc: MissyB3

Re: Who Deserves The Glory Of A Wonderful Looking cake by tse1v1(m): 12:18pm On Dec 09, 2015
THE 3RD CAKE IS SIMPLY AMAZING................................THUMBS UP..........NICE ONE grin
Re: Who Deserves The Glory Of A Wonderful Looking cake by Nmeri17: 2:49am On Jan 06, 2016
God. smiley

Isaiah 42:8b
... and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.

wink
Re: Who Deserves The Glory Of A Wonderful Looking cake by tpiar: 2:55am On Jan 06, 2016
don't land plane on people's house plz.
Re: Who Deserves The Glory Of A Wonderful Looking cake by mamachops(f): 5:17pm On Jan 07, 2016
Please the baker takes it......some people mold beautiful things without the pan.

(1) (Reply)

Delicious Cakes @ CEVETS CAKES / See What My Friends Killed And Ready To Consume / Cockrels For Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.