Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

You're Badly Wrong On Call To Ball All Muslims - Piers Morgan To Donald Trump - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / You're Badly Wrong On Call To Ball All Muslims - Piers Morgan To Donald Trump (531 Views)

Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal / AU Reacts To Donald Trump's "Shithole Countries" Comment About Africa / Woman Mails Her Pubic Hairs To Donald Trump Over His Vulgar Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You're Badly Wrong On Call To Ball All Muslims - Piers Morgan To Donald Trump by duketunde: 1:57pm On Dec 09, 2015
Piers Morgan writes Republican Presidential front-runner Donald Trump an open letter, after his out burst that Muslims should be banned from entering the United States and he kinda nailed, someone need to tell him. Piers who stated in the letter that he's Trump's biggest fan and had been friend with him since he competed and won, the the first season of your Celebrity Apprentice show. See the letter below:

Dear Donald,

This is not an easy letter to write.

We’ve been friends for nearly a decade, since I competed in, and won, the first season of your Celebrity Apprentice show.

I hugely admire your talent, energy, chutzpah, determination and sheer force of personality.

In an increasingly politically correct world where the slightest slip of the tongue becomes an offence worthy of public social media execution, your straight-talking and refusal to apologise for anything is a breath of much needed fresh air, especially in the putrid atmosphere of Washington politics.

I also know you to be an incredibly loyal man, to family and friends.

Whenever I’ve been in the news for good or bad reasons, the one thing I can virtually guarantee is that you’ll either send me a note or give me a call to congratulate or commiserate.

- See more at: http://www.duketundesblog.com/2015/12/youre-badly-wrong-on-call-to-ball-all.html#sthash.Y3aXECzq.dpuf
Re: You're Badly Wrong On Call To Ball All Muslims - Piers Morgan To Donald Trump by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 09, 2015
ok... I'm confused
Re: You're Badly Wrong On Call To Ball All Muslims - Piers Morgan To Donald Trump by HungerBAD: 2:00pm On Dec 09, 2015
I am a registered Democrat.

I Vote only the Democratic Party.

I am 70% with Donald Trump on this who happens to be a Republican.

Piers Morgan is British, and has a Green Card in the US(which does not make him a Voter), he should stick to matters in the United Kingdom, and let us handle our Business in our Country our way.

1 Like

Re: You're Badly Wrong On Call To Ball All Muslims - Piers Morgan To Donald Trump by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 09, 2015
Republican keep fielding Dullards. America is a multi religious, multi ethnic country, you must watch what you say if you are a contesting politician. Republican should get prepared and chase away the Lawless democrats
Re: You're Badly Wrong On Call To Ball All Muslims - Piers Morgan To Donald Trump by marshalcarter: 2:11pm On Dec 09, 2015
Even the so called muslim...are they good You only see 1 gud in a hundred..nd even dat 1 sef..na only God knws...was in a bus cumin back from ikotun and an imam.....a whole imam was still complainin dat muslims are badundecided so if an imam can complain of muslim..dat means they really need to be banned...donald trump..me support you jawe smiley

The imbec1les would quote me wrongangry ...anyway..is allowed smiley

#sipsWeed
Re: You're Badly Wrong On Call To Ball All Muslims - Piers Morgan To Donald Trump by duketunde: 2:38pm On Dec 09, 2015
Piers may be British but i think he's right, Trump is taking things to the extreme and only bring more trouble to our already volatile world...90% of gun crime in the US are carried out by Christians
HungerBAD:
I am a registered Democrat.

I Vote only the Democratic Party.

I am 70% with Donald Trump on this who happens to be a Republican.

Piers Morgan is British, and has a Green Card in the US(which does not make him a Voter), he should stick to matters in the United Kingdom, and let us handle our Business in our Country our way.

(1) (Reply)

Eight Dead, Guatemala Jail Riot / I Continue To Believe Mr. Trump Will Not Be President,..obama / Donald Trump Is Not A Christian - Pope Francis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.