Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Third Mainland Bridge Death Trap!!! Save Someone Else. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Third Mainland Bridge Death Trap!!! Save Someone Else. (2188 Views)

Third Mainland Suicide: The Woman At The Center Of The Story Speaks Out (Video) / Third Mainland Bridge Death Trap / Man Commits Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge, Jumps inside Lagos Lagoon (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Third Mainland Bridge Death Trap!!! Save Someone Else. by charliebiz(m): 3:38pm On Dec 09, 2015
Please Mod, do the needful. My sister was lucky to escape some might not.

ATTENTION :ATTENTION :ATTENTION ------------ THIRD MAINLAND BRIDGE DEATH TRAP . True life story by IFEYINWA Okafor-Mbah

NO MATTER HOW HECTIC THE TRAFFIC MAYBE ................ PLEASE DON'T ALLOW THE DRIVERS TAKE ANY "SHORTCUT"

I have always noticed a portion of land at the right hand side of the road with two big gates immediately you descend the THIRD MAINLAND BRIDGE going towards Adekunle but I have never really thought it could be a hide out for the MEN of the UNDERWORLD but last week Friday I came in direct contact with them.

On my way home from work I took a bus from Obalende to Yaba which is my normal route to and fro work every day. Immediately the bus descended the third mainland bridge the conductor jumped down and two men opened the big gates while beckoning on the driver to drive in. This was at 7:00pm. As soon as I noticed it, I started shouting and telling him that it's not possible because there is no road there connecting Yaba (at least not any that I know of) the men and the conductor insisted and I continued shouting and holding the driver maintaining that he continued on the proper route or I get down from the bus ( while this was going on between I and the driver nobody in the bus talked . I also noticed a man in white regalia in front of me who I think was working with them because he kept stirring at me and never said anything rather he will look and face down as if he was pressing something ).

While struggling with the driver, one man at the back of the seat stood up and said he wanted to get down and if they have a bad plan it has failed starting with him(I was at the middle seat). So we became two that were conscious of the environment aside from the people I guess were in conjunction with the driver and others who didn't know what was going on.
Seeing that I was drawing attention because some other vehicles were slowing down, the driver made a U-turn back to third mainland bridge while making signs to those that opened the gate for him to join him and I kept shouting that he was a killer and that they want to either rob or kill us so he turned back to Adekunle.( I want to say here that the driver never defended himself or countered what I was saying)

After we entered Adekunle road, some of the passengers were startled because I continued talking about it as we drove along Herbert Macaulay road. According to them, they didn't even know what I was talking about (I concluded they were under a spell) .

I took it as one of those things after telling some members of my family the story that night.

But the story took a new turn this morning when a friend I boarded a bus with on my way to work told me that a guy left Ikorodu for UNILAG yesterday to defend his project and up til now his friends and family have not seen him and he has been declared missing.

While thinking of the danger so many people might be in right now, I decided to tell her my story and hoped she would also spread it to others but while narrating my story to my friend, the driver of the bus heard us and he confirmed that some mysterious things are happening there truly. He said that some people were rubbed under the same bridge two day ago after a bus drove into the same place and a man from his neighborhood was among the victims ( I believe it was a planned job between the robbers and the driver of the vehicle).

PLEASE pass this story to all your friends and family until it gets to the RIGHT SECURITY PERSONNEL. That PLACE NEEDS TO BE INVESTIGATED FAST because there might be some victims under the bridge right now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Third Mainland Bridge Death Trap!!! Save Someone Else. by olafum1(m): 3:40pm On Dec 09, 2015
Re: Third Mainland Bridge Death Trap!!! Save Someone Else. by adedayourt(m): 3:40pm On Dec 09, 2015
ok
Re: Third Mainland Bridge Death Trap!!! Save Someone Else. by Zaikon(m): 3:43pm On Dec 09, 2015
Re: Third Mainland Bridge Death Trap!!! Save Someone Else. by madgoat(m): 4:00pm On Dec 09, 2015
shocked

#plz this should hit front page oh shocked
Re: Third Mainland Bridge Death Trap!!! Save Someone Else. by notmywill: 4:07pm On Dec 09, 2015
This is the reason one has to be alert spiritually.

Being a church goer/ bench warmer is not enough.

1 Like

Re: Third Mainland Bridge Death Trap!!! Save Someone Else. by Favparis(f): 4:15pm On Dec 09, 2015
Thought they said Fashola was the Best Governor?
That is a Major Bridge in Lagos and yet it looks so unkept.
Over to Ambode........
Re: Third Mainland Bridge Death Trap!!! Save Someone Else. by Favparis(f): 4:17pm On Dec 09, 2015
charliebiz:
Please Mod, do the needful. My sister was lucky to escape some might not.

ATTENTION :ATTENTION :ATTENTION ------------ THIRD MAINLAND BRIDGE DEATH TRAP . True life story by IFEYINWA Okafor-Mbah

NO MATTER HOW HECTIC THE TRAFFIC MAYBE ................ PLEASE DON'T ALLOW THE DRIVERS TAKE ANY "SHORTCUT"

I have always noticed a portion of land at the right hand side of the road with two big gates immediately you descend the THIRD MAINLAND BRIDGE going towards Adekunle but I have never really thought it could be a hide out for the MEN of the UNDERWORLD but last week Friday I came in direct contact with them.

On my way home from work I took a bus from Obalende to Yaba which is my normal route to and fro work every day. Immediately the bus descended the third mainland bridge the conductor jumped down and two men opened the big gates while beckoning on the driver to drive in. This was at 7:00pm. As soon as I noticed it, I started shouting and telling him that it's not possible because there is no road there connecting Yaba (at least not any that I know of) the men and the conductor insisted and I continued shouting and holding the driver maintaining that he continued on the proper route or I get down from the bus ( while this was going on between I and the driver nobody in the bus talked . I also noticed a man in white regalia in front of me who I think was working with them because he kept stirring at me and never said anything rather he will look and face down as if he was pressing something ).

While struggling with the driver, one man at the back of the seat stood up and said he wanted to get down and if they have a bad plan it has failed starting with him(I was at the middle seat). So we became two that were conscious of the environment aside from the people I guess were in conjunction with the driver and others who didn't know what was going on.
Seeing that I was drawing attention because some other vehicles were slowing down, the driver made a U-turn back to third mainland bridge while making signs to those that opened the gate for him to join him and I kept shouting that he was a killer and that they want to either rob or kill us so he turned back to Adekunle.( I want to say here that the driver never defended himself or countered what I was saying)

After we entered Adekunle road, some of the passengers were startled because I continued talking about it as we drove along Herbert Macaulay road. According to them, they didn't even know what I was talking about (I concluded they were under a spell) .

I took it as one of those things after telling some members of my family the story that night.

But the story took a new turn this morning when a friend I boarded a bus with on my way to work told me that a guy left Ikorodu for UNILAG yesterday to defend his project and up til now his friends and family have not seen him and he has been declared missing.

While thinking of the danger so many people might be in right now, I decided to tell her my story and hoped she would also spread it to others but while narrating my story to my friend, the driver of the bus heard us and he confirmed that some mysterious things are happening there truly. He said that some people were rubbed under the same bridge two day ago after a bus drove into the same place and a man from his neighborhood was among the victims ( I believe it was a planned job between the robbers and the driver of the vehicle).

PLEASE pass this story to all your friends and family until it gets to the RIGHT SECURITY PERSONNEL. That PLACE NEEDS TO BE INVESTIGATED FAST because there might be some victims under the bridge right now.

A picture would go a long way
Re: Third Mainland Bridge Death Trap!!! Save Someone Else. by tse1v1(m): 4:41pm On Dec 09, 2015
ARE YOU DUMB? HOW CAN HE TAKE A PICS shocked
A picture would go a long way [/quote]
Re: Third Mainland Bridge Death Trap!!! Save Someone Else. by charliebiz(m): 4:45pm On Dec 09, 2015
tse1v1:
ARE YOU DUMB? HOW CAN HE TAKE A PICS
I just decided to ignore. I wonder which picture she wants to see; the driver, bus conductor, third mainland bridge abi na the gate.

1 Like

Re: Third Mainland Bridge Death Trap!!! Save Someone Else. by Princess4eva(f): 12:30am On Dec 10, 2015
Favparis:

A long way? A long way to where if I may ask. Some people on Nairaland really should migrate to Animal land. In the circumstance the op relayed, which pictures would she have been able to produce? Favparis, if I talk my mind tru tru, u no go fit chop for 7 days plus mods fit ban me. Receive Sense!

2 Likes

Re: Third Mainland Bridge Death Trap!!! Save Someone Else. by Favparis(f): 4:29am On Dec 10, 2015
Princess4eva:

A long way? A long way to where if I may ask. Some people on Nairaland really should migrate to Animal land. In the circumstance the op relayed, which pictures would she have been able to produce? Favparis, if I talk my mind tru tru, u no go fit chop for 7 days plus mods fit ban me. Receive Sense!

Seems ur brain has gone through some psychological torture and needS relief.

What a senseless Brain you've got up stairs.

PIECE OF TRASH.........
Re: Third Mainland Bridge Death Trap!!! Save Someone Else. by tyson99(m): 7:14am On Dec 10, 2015
Favparis:

Seems ur brain has gone through some psychological torture and needS relief.

What a senseless Brain you've got up stairs.

PIECE OF TRASH.........
u dey craze with dat ur teeth wey be like roasted monkey and ur skirt wey be like zebra crossing ode

1 Like

Re: Third Mainland Bridge Death Trap!!! Save Someone Else. by Yababoy(m): 8:48am On Dec 10, 2015
tyson99:

u dey craze with dat ur teeth wey be like roasted monkey and ur skirt wey be like zebra crossing ode
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Thanks OP, I have always suspected something sinister goes on around there. I remember there was hectic traffic on a particular evening and some suspicious looking guys were directing people to use that gate as a short cut. Some cars actually did and I kept wondering how careless people could be.
Re: Third Mainland Bridge Death Trap!!! Save Someone Else. by Favparis(f): 10:47pm On Dec 10, 2015
tyson99:

Hegoat, u Black ugly looking Baboon...... frustrated bigot.

Get outa here........... FOOL
Re: Third Mainland Bridge Death Trap!!! Save Someone Else. by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 11, 2015
Favparis:

See as your comment worwor like your face? With your zebra crossing skirt, you no know say in that condition, the OP cant take pictures? Well if you have been to Lagos Before and you know the place, please do well to get there and snap pictures for us... ewu...and next time you quote the whole post just to make your useless comment, you will see what I will do to you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Third Mainland Bridge Death Trap!!! Save Someone Else. by bigcil2(m): 10:18am On Dec 11, 2015
Front page please
Re: Third Mainland Bridge Death Trap!!! Save Someone Else. by Favparis(f): 1:11pm On Dec 11, 2015
tobimillar:

See as your comment worwor like your face? With your zebra crossing skirt, you no know say in that condition, the OP cant take pictures? Well if you have been to Lagos Before and you know the place, please do well to get there and snap pictures for us... ewu...and next time you quote the whole post just to make your useless comment, you will see what I will do to you

Hey Tout, you must be foolish to quote me!

Who the heck do u think u fucking are? Huh undecided

Get your stinking face like an hungry fool out of here......

Idio*t..............
Re: Third Mainland Bridge Death Trap!!! Save Someone Else. by Nobody: 6:08am On Dec 12, 2015
Favparis:

Hey Tout, you must be foolish to quote me!

Who the heck do u think u fucking are? Huh undecided

Get your stinking face like an hungry fool out of here......

Idio*t..............

Hahaha. E pain am, worwor
Re: Third Mainland Bridge Death Trap!!! Save Someone Else. by Zehner(f): 2:04am On Dec 13, 2015
This should be on the Front page o! People need to be informed.
Re: Third Mainland Bridge Death Trap!!! Save Someone Else. by xband: 3:24am On Dec 13, 2015
Picture of you shouting or I don't believe it.

Re: Third Mainland Bridge Death Trap!!! Save Someone Else. by holluwai(m): 3:44am On Dec 13, 2015
When lalastical wake up make him post this for front page.

The useless shegoat ranting over this thread asking for pic is obviously pissed off because those guys are her brothers and they've been exposed.

(1) (Reply)

Lesbian Couple Beat A 5 Year Old Boy With A Hammer... Until He Gets two Seizures / PHOTOS: Lagos Big Boy, Mark Osigwe, Shot Dead By Assassins / HIV Positive Lady Who Slept With Ghana Politicians Without Condom, Shares Proof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.