Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,214 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

See What A Teacher Was Caught Doing To His Student After An Exams (photo) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See What A Teacher Was Caught Doing To His Student After An Exams (photo) (13267 Views)

This Is What It Means To Be In A Long Distance Relationship During Exams (photo) / Student With Small-Stout While Reading For Exams (photo) / The New Means Students Use In Cheating During Exams (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Teacher Was Caught Doing To His Student After An Exams (photo) by Iko5000: 12:35pm On Dec 10, 2015
Student handwriting and Teacher handwriting are the same = Fake
Re: See What A Teacher Was Caught Doing To His Student After An Exams (photo) by dj2016: 4:30pm On Dec 10, 2015
good day all, please i need help. does anyone know where i can get a quick loan. i have a 1000sqm land as collateral
Re: See What A Teacher Was Caught Doing To His Student After An Exams (photo) by AdeniyiA(m): 5:22pm On Dec 10, 2015
logically correct but mathematically wrong...
Re: See What A Teacher Was Caught Doing To His Student After An Exams (photo) by steady986(m): 5:39pm On Dec 10, 2015
I thought you were supposed to show us what the teacher was caught doing! Mtcheeew!
Re: See What A Teacher Was Caught Doing To His Student After An Exams (photo) by lottoworldwide(m): 6:23pm On Dec 10, 2015
Ghana BONANZA tomorrow are you people ready ?
my sure fans start calling now
+2348132548940
Re: See What A Teacher Was Caught Doing To His Student After An Exams (photo) by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:10pm On Dec 10, 2015
Vecto:
She is handsome na
Re: See What A Teacher Was Caught Doing To His Student After An Exams (photo) by Boboye4slim(m): 7:21pm On Dec 10, 2015
Lol I dunno what to say really. If I was the teacher, I go jex tell the student to dey follow her mama go market or him papa go farm. Chikena
Re: See What A Teacher Was Caught Doing To His Student After An Exams (photo) by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:23pm On Dec 10, 2015
steady986:
I thought you were supposed to show us what the teacher was caught doing! Mtcheeew!

Please, tell us your mind! What were you expecting?
Re: See What A Teacher Was Caught Doing To His Student After An Exams (photo) by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:25pm On Dec 10, 2015
Boboye4slim:
Lol I dunno what to say really. If I was the teacher, I go jex tell the student to dey follow her mama go market or him papa go farm. Chikena

LOL
Re: See What A Teacher Was Caught Doing To His Student After An Exams (photo) by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:26pm On Dec 10, 2015
AdeniyiA:
logically correct but mathematically wrong...

Thank you

Thats it
Re: See What A Teacher Was Caught Doing To His Student After An Exams (photo) by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:27pm On Dec 10, 2015
Iko5000:
Student handwriting and Teacher handwriting are the same = Fake

Ok ooooooo
Re: See What A Teacher Was Caught Doing To His Student After An Exams (photo) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 10, 2015
end time girl
Re: See What A Teacher Was Caught Doing To His Student After An Exams (photo) by steady986(m): 8:55pm On Dec 10, 2015
BrainnewsNg:

Please, tell us your mind! What were you expecting?
I was expecting to see what the teacher was caught doing.
Re: See What A Teacher Was Caught Doing To His Student After An Exams (photo) by SurefireAsoOke: 9:42pm On Dec 10, 2015
OP change the subject

For Aso-Oke, check my signature
Re: See What A Teacher Was Caught Doing To His Student After An Exams (photo) by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:24am On Dec 11, 2015
Jayola:
end time girl
Not too bad
Re: See What A Teacher Was Caught Doing To His Student After An Exams (photo) by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:26am On Dec 11, 2015
steady986:
I was expecting to see what the teacher was caught doing.
Reason straight! Dont bend your thinking ok
Re: See What A Teacher Was Caught Doing To His Student After An Exams (photo) by Rainmaker69(m): 6:13am On Dec 11, 2015
The teacher is stupid. Why use such a word on another person's child? I don't get Africans though. We stifle the very things that make people creative and independent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What A Teacher Was Caught Doing To His Student After An Exams (photo) by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 11, 2015
BrainnewsNg:

Not too bad
u think so?
Re: See What A Teacher Was Caught Doing To His Student After An Exams (photo) by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:23pm On Dec 11, 2015
Rainmaker69:
The teacher is stupid. Why use such a word on another person's child? I don't get Africans though. We stifle the very things that make people creative and independent.

Please, What is the right word for it?
Re: See What A Teacher Was Caught Doing To His Student After An Exams (photo) by Rainmaker69(m): 2:32pm On Dec 11, 2015
BrainnewsNg:

Please, What is the right word for it?

I don't know what your angle is but the issue isn't just about the "word" used. It's not proper to call children names. He doesn't have to have used such 'words'. Shikena!
Address the answer and move on. Who is the teacher to comment on the child's mental ability? Shior.

Summarise the above in one word.
Re: See What A Teacher Was Caught Doing To His Student After An Exams (photo) by lawflec(m): 12:34am On Dec 12, 2015
Nairalanders can lie.. OP would u on oath swear that u didn't write that.... These are my evidence...
1..The writings are so similar
2..Research has shown that those with good hand writing have 60% chances of being intelligent and on 20% average of being better than their peers..
3...Even a primary school students Would rather submit his paper than dare write this bearing the consequences of failing the exams.
4..one who constructed such English can't invariably be so dull.....
Conclusion
.. 1.. You merely wrote both questions for fun sake... See similarity in both writings.
2...You are portraying Our students in bad light.
Re: See What A Teacher Was Caught Doing To His Student After An Exams (photo) by princealexndre(m): 3:16am On Dec 12, 2015
both handwriting shey...
Re: See What A Teacher Was Caught Doing To His Student After An Exams (photo) by icybeth(m): 10:09am On Dec 12, 2015
how could the writing of the student and the teacher the same?
Re: See What A Teacher Was Caught Doing To His Student After An Exams (photo) by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:25pm On Dec 12, 2015
icybeth:
how could the writing of the student and the teacher the same?

Check well!
Re: See What A Teacher Was Caught Doing To His Student After An Exams (photo) by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:27pm On Dec 12, 2015
lawflec:
Nairalanders can lie.. OP would u on oath swear that u didn't write that.... These are my evidence...
1..The writings are so similar
2..Research has shown that those with good hand writing have 60% chances of being intelligent and on 20% average of being better than their peers..
3...Even a primary school students Would rather submit his paper than dare write this bearing the consequences of failing the exams.
4..one who constructed such English can't invariably be so dull.....
Conclusion
.. 1.. You merely wrote both questions for fun sake... See similarity in both writings.
2...You are portraying Our students in bad light.

None
Re: See What A Teacher Was Caught Doing To His Student After An Exams (photo) by sugarcoatedben(m): 6:54pm On Feb 22, 2016
nikkiking:
tongue is it your concerned
yePa
Re: See What A Teacher Was Caught Doing To His Student After An Exams (photo) by hardbody: 7:36pm On Jun 07, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

Observant. Keen eyes for details. Will make a good auditor. Pick your choice.

(1) (2) (Reply)

ASUU Strike And The Enemy Within / 2016/2017 Jamb Utme, Post Utme And Admission Process Thread / Ijmb In Lagos - Everything You Need To Know, And More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.