Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

17 Things That Are Too Real For Iphone Users In Nigeria - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 17 Things That Are Too Real For Iphone Users In Nigeria (35196 Views)

17 Things You Should Never Ever Google. / Iphone Users Have More Sex Than Android & Blackberry Users - OK Cupid’s Survey / 16 Things That Are Too Real For Nigerians Who Use Android Devices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17 Things That Are Too Real For Iphone Users In Nigeria by mosjames: 12:21am On Dec 11, 2015
callmelanner:

Am using a tecno j7 boom so....? undecided
Ok then, you sabi better thing
I rest my case grin
Re: 17 Things That Are Too Real For Iphone Users In Nigeria by callmelanner(m): 6:01pm On Dec 11, 2015
mosjames:

I rest my case grin

But I never sabi how e take dey burst people head, no be just to stream and play music with albums and Co or is there another thing am missing?
Re: 17 Things That Are Too Real For Iphone Users In Nigeria by zzzzy: 6:36pm On Dec 11, 2015
mosjames:

I rest my case grin
between SoundCloud and boom player, which is better. Im just asking o
Re: 17 Things That Are Too Real For Iphone Users In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 12, 2015
texazzpete:

You actually called Anandtech a 'random tech blogger'? grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Thanks for confirming you know nothing about tech.

Single, multi core, whatever, the 6s provides way better CPU performance than any SoC in its class, and its GPU is unmatched.

You sure do enjoy moving goalposts, don't you?

FYI, I use a 6S and a Galaxy Note 4. Been using Android from the start with the G1, and iOS from the start with the first gen iPhone. So you're preaching to the gallery here.

LOL. I call everything and everyone random. Eg: you're a random NLander. Anandtech is one amongst many that i subscribe to. Gerrit?

I smell ifanboyism in you abeg. Can't argue with that. Too annoying. And random. But if you're comparing the Note 4 with the 6s, you're on a long thing.

1 Like

Re: 17 Things That Are Too Real For Iphone Users In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 12, 2015
texazzpete:

You actually called Anandtech a 'random tech blogger'? grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Thanks for confirming you know nothing about tech.

Single, multi core, whatever, the 6s provides way better CPU performance than any SoC in its class, and its GPU is unmatched.

You sure do enjoy moving goalposts, don't you?

FYI, I use a 6S and a Galaxy Note 4. Been using Android from the start with the G1, and iOS from the start with the first gen iPhone. So you're preaching to the gallery here.

LOL. I call everything and everyone random. Eg: you're a random NLander. Anandtech is one amongst many that i subscribe to. And it's highly overrated. Gerrit?

I smell ifanboyism in you abeg. Can't argue with that. Too annoying. And random. But if you're comparing the Note 4 with the 6s, you're on a long thing.
Re: 17 Things That Are Too Real For Iphone Users In Nigeria by texazzpete(m): 7:41pm On Dec 12, 2015
Ellimist:

LOL. I call everything and everyone random. Eg: you're a random NLander. Anandtech is one amongst many that i subscribe to. And it's highly overrated. Gerrit?

I started using Android when many of you were still stuck with dumb phones. I was in there from the start with the G1, the first ever android phone in the world. Since 2008 or so I've used flagship android and ios phones.

Anand tech aren't overrated. I doubt you even visit that site... Your arguments aren't nearly tech savvy enough for you to be a frequent visitor.

If you weren't too lazy and scared to read that review and Chek out the detailed benchmarks, you see the 6s being compared to the 2015 android flagships and trouncing them all... Including the s6.

Someone is providing objective facts, backed with benchmarks and you're wailing about 'ifanboyism'. Na wa
Re: 17 Things That Are Too Real For Iphone Users In Nigeria by zzzzy: 7:58pm On Dec 12, 2015
texazzpete:

I started using Android when many of you were still stuck with dumb phones. I was in there from the start with the G1, the first ever android phone in the world. Since 2008 or so I've used flagship android and ios phones.

Anand tech aren't overrated. I doubt you even visit that site... Your arguments aren't nearly tech savvy enough for you to be a frequent visitor.

If you weren't too lazy and scared to read that review and Chek out the detailed benchmarks, you see the 6s being compared to the 2015 android flagships and trouncing them all... Including the s6.

Someone is providing objective facts, backed with benchmarks and you're wailing about 'ifanboyism'. Na wa
we get it.. You have used more phones than us but i will never agree to the fact that you say 6s is better than s6 edge
Re: 17 Things That Are Too Real For Iphone Users In Nigeria by zzzzy: 8:25pm On Dec 12, 2015
http://www.techradar.com/news/phone-and-communications/mobile-phones/20-best-mobile-phones-in-the-world-today-645440 texazzpete you may look at this. You could try doing research on your own. Apples a9 SoC is better than Samsung's exynos 7420 for sure but that doesn't mean that it makes it a better phone. There are many things to consider such as camera, OS, battery life to mention a few.
Re: 17 Things That Are Too Real For Iphone Users In Nigeria by texazzpete(m): 11:10pm On Dec 12, 2015
zzzzy:
we get it.. You have used more phones than us but i will never agree to the fact that you say 6s is better than s6 edge

Erm...I never said that.

I said it's more powerful. You'd have to look at the whole package and consider your OS preference to decide which one is better for you

'Better' is largely subjective, and there are certainly many things that the s6 or s6 edge does better than the iPhone.
Re: 17 Things That Are Too Real For Iphone Users In Nigeria by xtervaganza(m): 11:11pm On Dec 12, 2015
texazzpete:

hey man, most tech site I visited rated the s6 ahead of the very new iPhone 6s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOicVjlkG1s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RKAq3evLRQ
Re: 17 Things That Are Too Real For Iphone Users In Nigeria by texazzpete(m): 1:00am On Dec 13, 2015
xtervaganza:
hey man, most tech site I visited rated the s6 ahead of the very new iPhone 6s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOicVjlkG1s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RKAq3evLRQ

And how is that relevant to this discussion?
Re: 17 Things That Are Too Real For Iphone Users In Nigeria by Seculent: 1:23am On Dec 13, 2015
chekasforchekas:
my brother help a brother with that pin, I don borrow earring tire
gringrin
Re: 17 Things That Are Too Real For Iphone Users In Nigeria by zzzzy: 3:01am On Dec 13, 2015
texazzpete:

Erm...I never said that.

I said it's more powerful. You'd have to look at the whole package and consider your OS preference to decide which one is better for you

'Better' is largely subjective, and there are certainly many things that the s6 or s6 edge does better than the iPhone.
since you said more powerful I'd have to agree with you since their OS is lightweight and their hardware is fully optimized for their software. In that case even a windows phone could be more powerful than the s6 edge.. But i still prefer the s6 edge overall
Re: 17 Things That Are Too Real For Iphone Users In Nigeria by xtervaganza(m): 7:05am On Dec 13, 2015
texazzpete:

And how is that relevant to this discussion?
it means you need to get your head out of your fruity @rse and stop obsessing over a phone.

1 Like

Re: 17 Things That Are Too Real For Iphone Users In Nigeria by texazzpete(m): 10:48am On Dec 13, 2015
xtervaganza:
it means you need to get your head out of your fruity @rse and stop obsessing over a phone.

I'm not the one 'obsessing'. I posted objective information that is easily verifiable...and i've had to deal with ill informed fanboys like yourself since then.

Thanks for the Freudian Slip, though. You may need to work on that obsession. cheesy
Re: 17 Things That Are Too Real For Iphone Users In Nigeria by texazzpete(m): 11:00am On Dec 13, 2015
zzzzy:
since you said more powerful I'd have to agree with you since their OS is lightweight and their hardware is fully optimized for their software. In that case even a windows phone could be more powerful than the s6 edge.. But i still prefer the s6 edge overall

Nope. It has nothing to do with the OS.
We're talking pure horsepower here, from the CPU and GPU. Benchmarks make it very clear that currently the Apple A9 is head and shoulders above the rest.

This lead won't last, of course. The Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 that should show up in new android phones from Q2 2015 has a GPU that is faster than that in the A9. And Samsung is rumored to come out with another powerhouse for next year.

I think the key thing to take away is, no matter which one you buy next year, you're guaranteed real power. Flagship phones next year should be able to pump out PS3 quality graphics.

Best of all, these advances trickle down to even the mid-range Mediatek chipsets...so there will come a time when even cheap 15k phones can run anything out there without lagging
Re: 17 Things That Are Too Real For Iphone Users In Nigeria by zzzzy: 12:54pm On Dec 13, 2015
texazzpete:

Nope. It has nothing to do with the OS.
We're talking pure horsepower here, from the CPU and GPU. Benchmarks make it very clear that currently the Apple A9 is head and shoulders above the rest.

This lead won't last, of course. The Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 that should show up in new android phones from Q2 2015 has a GPU that is faster than that in the A9. And Samsung is rumored to come out with another powerhouse for next year.

I think the key thing to take away is, no matter which one you buy next year, you're guaranteed real power. Flagship phones next year should be able to pump out PS3 quality graphics.

Best of all, these advances trickle down to even the mid-range Mediatek chipsets...so there will come a time when even cheap 15k phones can run anything out there without lagging
i put its SoC into consideration as hardware
Re: 17 Things That Are Too Real For Iphone Users In Nigeria by xtervaganza(m): 2:11pm On Dec 13, 2015
texazzpete:

I'm not the one 'obsessing'. I posted objective information that is easily verifiable...and i've had to deal with ill informed fanboys like yourself since then.

Thanks for the Freudian Slip, though. You may need to work on that obsession. cheesy
not funny

Get over yourself
Re: 17 Things That Are Too Real For Iphone Users In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 25, 2015
texazzpete:

The fact that you even feel the need to state your Android history proves how insecure you are. Twas my mistake to even engage you in an intelligent discussion as it seems you aren't capable of such.

The 6s does not 'trounce' all flagships. Only its single-core performance does. That objective enough?

Go and count how many reviews Anandtech has compared to other droid forums and report back to me.

Merry Christmas.
Re: 17 Things That Are Too Real For Iphone Users In Nigeria by texazzpete(m): 5:46pm On Dec 25, 2015
Ellimist:

The fact that you even feel the need to state your Android history proves how insecure you are. Twas my mistake to even engage you in an intelligent discussion as it seems you aren't capable of such.

The 6s does not 'trounce' all flagships. Only its single-core performance does. That objective enough?

Go and count how many reviews Anandtech has compared to other droid forums and report back to me.

Merry Christmas.

It's no coincidence that the ignorant ones like you are the noisiest.

Of all the tons of benchmark suites out there, you keep clinging desperately to Geekbench scores that have long since been discounted.

Not sure why you're babbling about number of reviews. Anandtech has the reputation for QUALITY not quantity. You'd know this if you had read the link I posted above instead of whining here. I challenge you to find any single android website that does reviews to the levels Anandtech does.

Remain ignorant and Merry Christmas to you smiley
Re: 17 Things That Are Too Real For Iphone Users In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 28, 2015
texazzpete:

It's no coincidence that the ignorant ones like you are the noisiest.

Of all the tons of benchmark suites out there, you keep clinging desperately to Geekbench scores that have long since been discounted.

Not sure why you're babbling about number of reviews. Anandtech has the reputation for QUALITY not quantity. You'd know this if you had read the link I posted above instead of whining here. I challenge you to find any single android website that does reviews to the levels Anandtech does.

Remain ignorant and Merry Christmas to you smiley

Tsk tsk tsk.

The poor shall remain poor due to ignorance. cheesy

a. Not only Geekbench does core tests...do u own a phone at all?
If Y do u browse? If N why don't you get one? and then start browsing sometime. It saves lives.

b. Geekbench scores haven't been refuted. What has been upgraded is the new A9 chipset.

c. I visit Anandtech. Please compare it to AndroidAuthority, PhoneArena, AndroidCentral and AndroidPolice. IF YOU DARE.

HNY in advance.
Re: 17 Things That Are Too Real For Iphone Users In Nigeria by yollychika(f): 7:36pm On Dec 28, 2015
iPhone all da way jare kiss
Re: 17 Things That Are Too Real For Iphone Users In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 29, 2015
yollychika:
iPhone all da way jare kiss

Random iphone fangirl grin wink
Re: 17 Things That Are Too Real For Iphone Users In Nigeria by JustOutstanding: 4:57am On Jul 14, 2016
Hillariously funny thread..Exactly my thought...iPhones are overrated and stingy
Re: 17 Things That Are Too Real For Iphone Users In Nigeria by sunshineV(f): 9:03am On Sep 23, 2016
no 6 is me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Whatsapp Banned Me For 24hours / Help, Indian And Pakistani Hackers Are Seriously Making My Life Miserable / What Blackberry Phone Has The Longest Battery-life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.