Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,219 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

How Much Water Do You Take In Daily - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Much Water Do You Take In Daily (454 Views)

This Is What Your Kidney Would Look Like, If You Dont Drink Much Water (photos / How Drinking Too Much Water Can Be Deadly For You / How Much Water Do You Drink Everyday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much Water Do You Take In Daily by womentalksng: 11:56pm On Dec 09, 2015
Hello friends.

Just a quick question.

Whenever you eat your meal, how much water do you take in?

Or probably, you dont even remember to drink water at all.

this is one of the reason why some people get sick at times because they dont take the
necessary water that is needed for their body system.

Some even replace their water with taking in their lovely coke/fanta or fruit juice

which i can tell you that its bad because the truth remains that your body is made mostly with water.
and as such you need to give it that much.

Water has a lot of benefit to the body system ranging from weight loss to hydration, acting as a good antioxidant
and also helping with the cholesterol level of the body system

this is actually while some people skin will still remain fresh and glow when they take in the necessary intake of water on a daily
basis.

For women, 1.5-2 litres is the required amount.
For men, 2-2.5 litres is the required amount.

Start taking in lots of water starting today.

Hope that sticks to you.

Should you be looking to lose weight of between 5-10kg, am currently running an xmas promo right now to the clean 9 weight loss product that has helped so many people, Plus my exclusive 30 days weight loss program and my 20 minutes special fat burning exercise.
Simply whatsapp 08027258634 or BBM 56974992 for enquiry and make your purchase. Currently staying in lagos and using the fedex delivery service to deliver nationwide.

Here are some of our clients

You can check out my blog for more health tips

Re: How Much Water Do You Take In Daily by womentalksng: 12:03am On Dec 10, 2015
You might ask what makes this program special and why it will work for you.

Let me reveal a secret to you which you might not know.

Losing weight is not just about using supplement and expecting instant great result. Be mindful of what people tell you.

The secret to losing weight effective to ensure that you dont pile up fat again immediately you stop is when you

Combine both NUTRITION AND EXERCISE TOGETHER.

One cant work without the other.

Which is why when you become a customer of this clean 9 pack at this xmas promo... You not only get the clean 9 pack.

You get the exact 20 minute exercise that helps you to burn out fat at a faster rate.

Plus also my nigerian meal plan of what you need to follow

and finally, as a bonus, you get my new book published by womentalksng on the 'FAT LOSS MAGIC SYSTEM" which is a 35 page
report that tells you everything you need to do and avoid to help you get the desired result.

Simply whatsapp 08027258634 or BBM 56974992 for enquiry and make your purchase. Currently staying in lagos and using the fedex delivery service to deliver nationwide.

(1) (Reply)

I Need To Add Weight / Know Your Genotype Before You Say Yes To That Handsome Guy Or To That Beautiful / Baby Born To Czech Mother With Heart Transplant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.