Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,760 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

Please Link Me To Your Previous Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Link Me To Your Previous Job (1121 Views)

More Nigerians Applying For FRSC 2018 Recruitment Than Previous Years / How Can I Tell My New Employer That I Resigned Cos Of Low Pay In My Previous Job / Npower Site Reopening- All Previous Applications Remain Intact (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Link Me To Your Previous Job by odimbannamdi(m): 12:25am On Dec 10, 2015
Hello Nairalanders.

I am a Microbiologist and concluded the compulsory NYSC in October last year. My job search officially started in September this year as i had been on voluntary service in a Laboratory since January so as to garner enough cognate experience.

Looking for a job is a job itself that requires being meticulous, leaving no stone unturned and exhausting and exploring every possible avenue, hence my creation of this thread.

It is no more news that people take on a new job everyday. While to some, it is their first ever job, to some others it is a job switch - moving to a better and more challenging job.

I have learnt that getting a job is an irony. This is because to get a job, you need experience and to get experience, you need a job. So i have decided to take on any job at all so as to increase my empirical portfolio and keep busy

PLEASE LINK ME UP TO YOUR PREVIOUS JOB.

A non-exhaustive list of jobs i can easily take on are:

MICROBIOLOGIST: I can effectively maintain a laboratory and run all kinds of microbiological and hematological tests

TEACHING: I can effortlessly teach Biology and basic science to students

BANKING/ACCOUNTING/CLERK: I can swiftly compute figures and make objective analysis

CUSTOMER CARE/FRONT DESK PERSONNEL: My communication, presentation and persuasive abilities are top-notch. My ICT proficiency is also commendable

Like i said, this list is non-exhaustive. As long as i will be given my job description and preliminary training, i can effectively take on any job whatsoever.

Also, i am based in Olodi Apapa area of Lagos, but i am ready to relocate to any area ad long as the pay is reasonable and an accommodation or its alternative will be provided
thanks

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Link Me To Your Previous Job by odimbannamdi(m): 7:24am On Dec 10, 2015
u can contact me via kevin4christ012@gmail.com
Re: Please Link Me To Your Previous Job by eremy: 11:05am On Dec 10, 2015
You could give tutoring a thought, esp as you are based in Lagos. See

http://www.professionalhometutors.com.ng/new-tutors/. And

http://prepclass.com.ng/tutor
Re: Please Link Me To Your Previous Job by Dahveydson(m): 11:55am On Dec 10, 2015
Great move odimbannamdi.
Re: Please Link Me To Your Previous Job by odimbannamdi(m): 4:40pm On Dec 10, 2015
Dahveydson:
Great move odimbannamdi.
thanks brother. joblessness kinda makes your think outside the box
Re: Please Link Me To Your Previous Job by odimbannamdi(m): 4:42pm On Dec 10, 2015
eremy:
You could give tutoring a thought, esp as you are based in Lagos. See

http://www.professionalhometutors.com.ng/new-tutors/. And

http://prepclass.com.ng/tutor

registering now. thanks
Re: Please Link Me To Your Previous Job by Dahveydson(m): 4:44pm On Dec 10, 2015
odimbannamdi:

thanks brother. joblessness kinda makes your think outside the box

You're welcome bro. Go further in monitoring threads and sending pms to those you think are about to switch jobs. Been on it for a while, no luck yet though, but it's worth a try.

(1) (Reply)

Teachers Needed / Raeanna Nigeria Limited Urgent Recruitment / Vacancy At Industrial Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.