Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Abiodun Egunjobi, 'Godogodo', Armed Robber's Fall (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abiodun Egunjobi, 'Godogodo', Armed Robber's Fall (Photos) (109327 Views)

Lagos Teenage Armed Robber Caught With Gun By Angry Mob (Video & Photos) / Angry Mob Burn Armed Robber To Ashes In Front Of Children In Calabar (Graphic) / Fulani Herdsmen attacked Godogodo Village, Kaduna, Killed 6 Farmers.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abiodun Egunjobi, 'Godogodo', Armed Robber's Fall (Photos) by coolhamid(m): 6:08pm On Dec 10, 2015
I smell lies in this report
Re: Abiodun Egunjobi, 'Godogodo', Armed Robber's Fall (Photos) by notmywill: 6:09pm On Dec 10, 2015
In almost all cases, the society creates its own demons.
Re: Abiodun Egunjobi, 'Godogodo', Armed Robber's Fall (Photos) by chesterlee(m): 6:10pm On Dec 10, 2015
Which tribe is the notorious thief from?

Your guess is as good as mine!!"

3 Likes

Re: Abiodun Egunjobi, 'Godogodo', Armed Robber's Fall (Photos) by princerichardo20: 6:10pm On Dec 10, 2015
y can't him confront de Boko haram?otodon...........
Re: Abiodun Egunjobi, 'Godogodo', Armed Robber's Fall (Photos) by symbianDON(m): 6:13pm On Dec 10, 2015
such a cold and heartless fellow.....not an iota of sincere remorse!!
Re: Abiodun Egunjobi, 'Godogodo', Armed Robber's Fall (Photos) by sacora(f): 6:13pm On Dec 10, 2015
akunjohn:
The devils advicate
take it easy bro....na advocate....i feel ur pain

1 Like

Re: Abiodun Egunjobi, 'Godogodo', Armed Robber's Fall (Photos) by franklingud(m): 6:16pm On Dec 10, 2015
Seven years in prison for what he did not do? shocked
And came out evil... embarassed wow.
This country's police sure knows how to train thief's and at the end of the day do all they can to catch them, then rejoice over it.
Fvck the police.
I'll say it again "FVCK THE POLICE", you guys killed my dad in Kano 1998 and rendered me and my family poor till today. If I have my chance i'd kill more policemen than godogodo.

#IdeyVexNow angry angry

8 Likes

Re: Abiodun Egunjobi, 'Godogodo', Armed Robber's Fall (Photos) by Jahblessweall: 6:17pm On Dec 10, 2015
Odin
Re: Abiodun Egunjobi, 'Godogodo', Armed Robber's Fall (Photos) by akigbemaru: 6:18pm On Dec 10, 2015
Godogodo one eyed robber
Re: Abiodun Egunjobi, 'Godogodo', Armed Robber's Fall (Photos) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 10, 2015
In as much that i wont support terrorism or any of it form, but Seriously what infuriate this guy is injustice on a revenge mission, thanks God it is dawn for him lesson to learn 1 LET THERE BE JUSTICE ON THE LAND 2 LETS ALWAYS LEAVE REVENGE FOR THE ALMIGHTY

2 Likes

Re: Abiodun Egunjobi, 'Godogodo', Armed Robber's Fall (Photos) by habiham: 6:21pm On Dec 10, 2015
May God forgive you...
Re: Abiodun Egunjobi, 'Godogodo', Armed Robber's Fall (Photos) by Themandator: 6:23pm On Dec 10, 2015
enigstil:
Wow, this is serious, in all the stories of notorious armed robbers in Nigeria that have heard of from, Mufu Olosha Oko, J. B, Lawrence Anini, Shina Rambo, this is the most notorious of them all.

I don't believe so... That Rambo guy was just in a class of his own.... Tormenting Nigeria at will and removing himself to other neighbouring countries with his 'catch'

1 Like

Re: Abiodun Egunjobi, 'Godogodo', Armed Robber's Fall (Photos) by Youngstar76(m): 6:28pm On Dec 10, 2015
Eyes like that of fetty wap

2 Likes

Re: Abiodun Egunjobi, 'Godogodo', Armed Robber's Fall (Photos) by Emilokoiyawon: 6:29pm On Dec 10, 2015
cool Lawrence Okechuckwu the Igbo robber crying like a beeyatch. Meanwhile Abiodun Godogodo talk like a man. Who is the coward? grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Abiodun Egunjobi, 'Godogodo', Armed Robber's Fall (Photos) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 10, 2015
An example of how a larger than life image can make a man seem invincible. Or tell me how a skinny one-eyed man, with half the normal field of vision, would be so terrifying.

3 Likes

Re: Abiodun Egunjobi, 'Godogodo', Armed Robber's Fall (Photos) by donralph2000(m): 6:31pm On Dec 10, 2015
Nigeria police with their factor lipsrsealed don't be surprised if you see Abbey Godogodo on the road They failed to tell us if he's been sentenced or just jailed because if he was just being jailed, the Nigerian Police Factor will be politicalised. This is how derailed the system is. (Bring #10M and you are free). This article is just all about self appraisal.

2 Likes

Re: Abiodun Egunjobi, 'Godogodo', Armed Robber's Fall (Photos) by eluquenson(m): 6:37pm On Dec 10, 2015
I could remember vividly that black sunday, this guy is a notorious guy as said.

Also, anothe notoious robber caught last year was Ganiu Mental.
Re: Abiodun Egunjobi, 'Godogodo', Armed Robber's Fall (Photos) by james1(m): 6:39pm On Dec 10, 2015
Thank God the arrest came on time still, this godogodo guy and his gang would have gone on to cause untold sorrow this yuletide season but as regards the rifles piled in front of him I don't believe that crap.

Thats how some years back the police paraded some guys allegedly trafficking drug's.when being interviewed they sat in front of a massive pile of indian hemp;when the interviewer asked them how they came about with the massive pile of hemp they guy speaking for the traffickers said the only hemp they are responsible for is the one in front of them but that as for the massive pile behind them that he knew nothing about that.they quickly cut the recording.i laughed at the hypocrisy of the crime fighter tv to no end that day.

1 Like

Re: Abiodun Egunjobi, 'Godogodo', Armed Robber's Fall (Photos) by trishapal(f): 6:41pm On Dec 10, 2015
Heeley!!! See someone who wants mentorship from Godogodo...
Dlionsheart:
Wow!
If he's still alive in a prison, I would like to meet him.

He's a man

1 Like

Re: Abiodun Egunjobi, 'Godogodo', Armed Robber's Fall (Photos) by Ishilove: 6:42pm On Dec 10, 2015
MrCork:

...but why do IBO people all ways hav one eyes....is this fasshion? (No ofeeensse) undecided

1 Like

Re: Abiodun Egunjobi, 'Godogodo', Armed Robber's Fall (Photos) by ZYZZA: 6:42pm On Dec 10, 2015
Emilokoiyawon:
cool Lawrence Okechuckwu the Igbo robber crying like a beeyatch. Meanwhile Abiodun Godogodo talk like a man. Who is the coward? grin grin grin
it called remorse
Yollobas are devil, there don't have heart. There are walking demons

2 Likes

Re: Abiodun Egunjobi, 'Godogodo', Armed Robber's Fall (Photos) by sampsondeen(m): 6:43pm On Dec 10, 2015
franklingud:
Seven years in prison for what he did not do? shocked
And came out evil... embarassed wow.
This country's police sure knows how to train thief's and at the end of the day do all they can to catch them, then rejoice over it.
Fvck the police.
I'll say it again "FVCK THE POLICE", you guys killed my dad in Kano 1998 and rendered me and my family poor till today. If I have my chance i'd kill more policemen than godogodo.

#IdeyVexNow angry angry
I dey feel ur pain nw

R.I.P to your dad

4 Likes

Re: Abiodun Egunjobi, 'Godogodo', Armed Robber's Fall (Photos) by ajyscounited(m): 6:46pm On Dec 10, 2015
name checkers, i wasn't disappointed.

1 Like

Re: Abiodun Egunjobi, 'Godogodo', Armed Robber's Fall (Photos) by Generalkorex(m): 6:47pm On Dec 10, 2015
RichDad1:
CSP Abba Kyari will forever remain a hero in Lagos state for the successful of this operation.
I could remember the wild jubilation with sporadic shootings into the air at the SARS headquarters when Abbey was brought thing.
Good ridiance to a heartless murderer.
dat Abba Kyari dey try o.
I think he was the head of the team that arrested those robbers terrorizing banks recently.

1 Like

Re: Abiodun Egunjobi, 'Godogodo', Armed Robber's Fall (Photos) by Phonon: 6:49pm On Dec 10, 2015
When is Part 2 of this movie going to be released?

Not sure why this man responsible for the deaths of so many persons(including policemen) is not in a hole in Borno. He is granting interviews... angry
Re: Abiodun Egunjobi, 'Godogodo', Armed Robber's Fall (Photos) by Nikkyfash: 6:51pm On Dec 10, 2015
I trust yoruba film producers, smal time u go c advertisement.... Oti jade ooooo, e boooo, witiwiti....

2 Likes

Re: Abiodun Egunjobi, 'Godogodo', Armed Robber's Fall (Photos) by IceDude(m): 6:52pm On Dec 10, 2015
Most of the poliThiefcians in Nigeria are worse than this guy o.......Scape goat tins

1 Like

Re: Abiodun Egunjobi, 'Godogodo', Armed Robber's Fall (Photos) by eltweezy90(m): 6:54pm On Dec 10, 2015
I'll still pick Godogo over any of these Nigerian thieveriticians. Imagine one person carting away with Nigeria 's 30billion pounds...Godogo na just coins sha, plus him take style clear all these police wey de collect driver dem fifty - fifty card for road.

2 Likes

Re: Abiodun Egunjobi, 'Godogodo', Armed Robber's Fall (Photos) by Aarenasbaba(m): 6:57pm On Dec 10, 2015
Hmmmmmmm....... just short of words sad
Re: Abiodun Egunjobi, 'Godogodo', Armed Robber's Fall (Photos) by salbis(m): 7:00pm On Dec 10, 2015
How is this Abba Kyari doing it? Kudos NPF.
Re: Abiodun Egunjobi, 'Godogodo', Armed Robber's Fall (Photos) by gsport: 7:01pm On Dec 10, 2015
This guy and arms deal thieves who is more dangerous and injurious to the society he has killed some people but the victims of former nsc and hi cohorts are countless. Give him fear trial and the media must cover it after all we are equal before the law .end time preachers

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down / Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers / 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.