Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Tell Us Your "ghost" Stories - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tell Us Your "ghost" Stories (965 Views)

Ghost Caught on Camera in kano Burning? [ see photo] / Tell Us About Your Moniker / Ghost Caught On CCTV In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tell Us Your "ghost" Stories by stormy98(f): 5:16pm On Jun 02, 2009
Real stories not fake stories. Have you ever had an experience with a ghost/spirit? I have never felt the presence of a spirit around me and thank goodness for that.
Re: Tell Us Your "ghost" Stories by spikedcylinder: 5:27pm On Jun 02, 2009
Yes, I have experienced this.

One time when I was in school, a ghost came in my room. It was dark, there was no light and the trees and leaves in the garden were unsettled as they kept screaming, "ghost", "ghost", "spikey come and see a ghost".
Funny thing, I felt the presence of the ghost in my room, blowing cool air directly on my face but I was too scared to open my eyes. When I eventually summoned the courage to open my eyes, I realised NEPA had brought the light and my standing fan was blowing air into my face at full capacity.

Ghost! Ghost!! Ghost!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Tell Us Your "ghost" Stories by stormy98(f): 5:46pm On Jun 02, 2009
Loool

(1) (Reply)

Which Is More Intresting::: Nairaland Or Facebook? / If You Blow Into A Woman's Vagina While She's Pregnant, She Could Die. / The Worlds Most Expensive Stuff – WOW!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.