Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,620 members, 7,823,712 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Good fellows - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Good fellows (90561 Views)

What do you know about Keeping Birds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 10:32am On Mar 07, 2017
I have stopped my Xtra moral runs...and after returning home from school.i tend to bee xtremely tired.and all I needed at that point z complete rest.But madam wee not just allow me to rest?

There z a small kiosk close to my house.welda I hav money or not...she has made it her duty to always go there and collect biscuit.the only time I get respite z when she z sleeping.

Whenever we are heading home...she would always point her tiny fingers...mama zino see "Choprice".

Zino its not choprice...but shopRite.but bae nor want know oooo.

5 Likes

Re: Good fellows by DrIkB: 11:21pm On Mar 07, 2017
Mama zino weldone, abeg when u put boy-boy down abeg invite me for the naming o. Also next when una dea pass inter-bua rbout just branch shoprite for Zino abeg. My regards to her tho
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 10:42pm On Mar 08, 2017
DrIkB:
Mama zino weldone, abeg when u put boy-boy down abeg invite me for the naming o. Also next when una dea pass inter-bua rbout just branch shoprite for Zino abeg. My regards to her tho
My own shoprite z ogbeogonogo market.mi i cant branch shoprite o,not with all the tiredness from work?i can only point it to her.lolz

4 Likes

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 10:57pm On Mar 08, 2017
The kind of demands zino makes is scary.you would hear...

Mama Mrs Ahnie please...i want to eat indomie,seconds later...mama zino please I want to eat fowlmeat(I wonder why she doesn't ever call it chicken)just wen you thought you ve heard it all...the next wee bee mama zino please kill alert for me and use it to cook banga soup!(alert is a dog(ekuke native dog)that lives in the next compound.very skinny dog.i wonder why he always barks when he sees zino(maybe because the boths of them are skinny grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 11:05pm On Mar 08, 2017
That was how zino forced me to use the money meant for our gotv recharge to buy fowlmeat for her.because she nor greet allow me rest...and me I don't need disturbance.

Papa zino was vexed...but I never tried it again.that month she was like...mama zino please put..Guess how much I love you cartoon.I switched to dvd...for wia....bae nor want hear o.when she talks...you wee fear that a 20months baby talks clearly n maturely for her age.

1 Like

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 11:14pm On Mar 08, 2017
Dear diary...heard painter of garri z now 900 9ra.its well.My wonderful mother in law brought 3bags of garri,plantain and ogbono for us(the three wives to her sons.I cudnt carry mine becus it was too heavy.took my plantain n ogbono and left.i still hav half bag of garri in my kitchen.papa zino wee goan cari it for me from his brothers house,wen he comes around

3 Likes

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 11:37pm On Mar 08, 2017
Haaa dear diary...my kids in school can bug life outta anybody.they are 7in numbers.

Somtochukwu a.k.a masterkraft(chief bully)6yrs,super intelligent.
Joel a.k.a goldenmorn...6yrs ,All he is interested in talking abt is...Niger delta avengers(prays he doesn't end up being a militant)Joel z not that academically sound,but he's. getting better.

Bryan aka mama give me plantain.he is hyper intelligent.fine boy,6yrs.but likes doing omo'mo and likes squeezing his face like Earthworm.

3 Likes

Re: Good fellows by Dyt(f): 7:19am On Mar 09, 2017
ahnie:
Haaa dear diary...my kids in school can bug life outta anybody.they are 7in numbers.

Somtochukwu a.k.a masterkraft(chief bully)6yrs,super intelligent.
Joel a.k.a goldenmorn...6yrs ,All he is interested in talking abt is...Niger delta avengers(prays he doesn't end up being a militant)Joel z not that academically sound,but he's. getting better.

Bryan aka mama give me plantain.he is hyper intelligent.fine boy,6yrs.but likes doing omo'mo and likes squeezing his face like Earthworm.
I really wish I know all of my student names

I take 9 classes
Those kids could sometimes be a buggggggg

Some days I love my job and some days
I wanna so run away

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good fellows by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 13, 2017
Heheheheheheh mama zino ooooo, you and zino ehnn. Very soon she will start bathing you. Isn't she caring smiley grin

1 Like

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 7:04pm On Mar 20, 2017
Dyt:

I really wish I know all of my student names

I take 9 classes
Those kids could sometimes be a buggggggg

Some days I love my job and some days
I wanna so run away
9 classes...i doff my br.a for you!
Re: Good fellows by Dyt(f): 7:13pm On Mar 20, 2017
ahnie:

9 classes...i doff my br.a for you!

cheesy cheesy

I take one subject jor

26-30 hours a week

Clown
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 10:41pm On Mar 23, 2017
Nawa o...after many attempts to my diary....ayam just looking at the mods with isoko eyes.how can you fifo d9 me access to my own diary?
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 2:30am On Mar 26, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 2:40am On Mar 26, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 2:52am On Mar 26, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 2:59am On Mar 26, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 3:15am On Mar 26, 2017

1 Like

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 3:26am On Mar 26, 2017

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 3:38am On Mar 26, 2017

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 3:52am On Mar 26, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 4:17am On Mar 26, 2017

5 Likes

Re: Good fellows by Dyt(f): 6:03am On Mar 26, 2017
smiley smiley smiley

Mrs Ahlex the pregnancy lady
May your deliver like the Hebrew women
Re: Good fellows by lobell: 8:38am On Mar 26, 2017
ahnie:
Session ended and we left with my two colleagues that were also invited.oya zino enter keke lets coman go home...for where...it became a mini drama.And boy ...i 8 staying out late.its was almst few miniz to 7.stopped another keke again....she still put up same altitude.so I decided to touch her in the isokoway.and fiam madam swiftly entered the keke grudgingly.

lol...madame talk true, how many times did you touch her?
Re: Good fellows by forzarush(f): 9:04am On Mar 26, 2017
Finally,you can access your diary! Happy sunday.
Re: Good fellows by rezzy: 9:32am On Mar 26, 2017
ahnie:
Dear diary....Have I told you how zino took my mini brassier box unto the loo(toilet) and deposited the entire bras into bowl of water cry.No bra to wear to school and I cant leav my bobby dangling like sokoto carrots.i cudnt help but had to cry.i cried like something x.infact I made sure we shared the crying.That pikin wee not kee me.gat no choice than to strategize and wrapper dry one of the bras and off we went.

Most times I cry. .when I want to turn on my sides...i dread that phase the most.or when muscle pull starts.it hurts like Hell.

Little missy would always tell me...mama zino sorry yel...dont cry or stop crying.And if the pains z much,zino wee place her tiny palms on my head and tell me ..mrs mama ahnie zino sorry nah...E don do.mama zino keep kwayet e don do.sorry yel.that time most errand she refuses to run for me...you wee see her trying to make amends.Lately she has bn sweeping the kitchen and the balcony even doe say e nor dey sweep am clean.

She has been disturbing me to teach her how to cook.cook ke....for who?wia she wan start from?May God bless my little missy.

Mrs maureensylvia how z your ministry?Regards to your FAM.

Rezzy ma'am how are you dooying?

My sister We are fine. How is d pushing ministry and little miss Zino?

All these our little ones can wound someone with there play. Early this month, Kaka said he wants to bath and carried rechargeable to the bathroom, later, I noticed the bathroom wasn't bright, so I checked, lo and behold my rechargeable inside basin of water swimming. Thank God for torchlight phone. We used torchlight phone for two weeks before dh bought anyone.

1 Like

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 9:39am On Mar 26, 2017
rezzy:

My sister We are fine. How is d pushing ministry and little miss Zino?

All these our little ones can wound someone with there play. Early this month, Kaka said he wants to bath and carried rechargeable to the bathroom, later, I noticed the bathroom wasn't bright, so I checked, lo and behold my rechargeable inside basin of water swimming. Thank God for torchlight phone. We used torchlight phone for two weeks before dh bought anyone.
mehn you go just taya for them.those little creatures eeh.they can frustrate person.
Re: Good fellows by forzarush(f): 11:35am On Apr 02, 2017
Nne Zino,it's been a while. Hope you're good?
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 10:48pm On Apr 02, 2017
Yea...very good at ma'am forzarush kiss
Re: Good fellows by thorpido(m): 10:11am On Apr 03, 2017
Ahnie,how's your pregnancy going?
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 8:00pm On Apr 03, 2017
thorpido:
Ahnie,how's your pregnancy going?

Agape greetings Mr thorpido!No issues for now.xcept for the spot where I was given my Second shot of TT injection last Wednesday...the spot still hurts,pretty seems the nurse pierced my bone.
Re: Good fellows by thorpido(m): 8:29pm On Apr 03, 2017
ahnie:

Agape greetings Mr thorpido!No issues for now.xcept for the spot where I was given my Second shot of TT injection last Wednesday...the spot still hurts,pretty seems the nurse pierced my bone.
Lol,you will be alright.
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 8:35pm On Apr 03, 2017
thorpido:
Lol,you will be alright.

Sure would....ayam a strong woolman,Baby z no longer breeched.my regards to your fam.Thanks for remembering me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (32) (Reply)

My Mom’s Market List 1984: See How Far Nigeria Has Gone (Photo) / Parental Guide: Bringing Up A Child / My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.