Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,672 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Good fellows - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Good fellows (90387 Views)

What do you know about Keeping Birds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 12:59am On Dec 27, 2016
Udochee:

most definitely it will be successfull with prayers, efforts & hard work

afufa and groundnut paste na better chow any time any day. no be we do awaself. na so we see it sha. hope u guys had a swelll time.
one kweshion:- why e be say pregnant women dey crave for funny things atimes ehhhh .una go just dey stress person upandan

merry christmas madame...abeg send awa banga & starch wink grin

Haa dede kedu....longest time.on the craving issues...no bee Awa fault...Na as the body dey do person.
Re: Good fellows by Udochee(m): 1:06am On Dec 27, 2016
ahnie:

Haa dede kedu....longest time.on the craving issues...no bee Awa fault...Na as the body dey do person.

nne zino adim mma. imere agha. regards to zino,onekuz (surest delta pikin) and ose zino
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 1:09am On Dec 27, 2016

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 1:14am On Dec 27, 2016
Udochee:

nne zino adim mma. imere agha. regards to zino,onekuz (surest delta pikin) and ose zino
onekuz no come again....but i know he's cool.even bishop my younger bro 'stood me up.

Ose zino z fyne.the guy dey sleep...but he wee bee leaving for enugu very early this morning.

Thanks for the regards!
Re: Good fellows by rezzy: 12:46am On Dec 31, 2016
ahnie:
My secrets of achieving these milestones with zino....please teach your toddlers with signs.Babies love rhymes...if you have to use numbers to compose songs for them....please do,it works like magic.

Always use your sounds correctly in aspects of phonics.get cardboard papers,marker or water colours....write the letter boldly on the cardboard and draw the objects and sound it to the child.it may bee difficult at first,but giv it little time...that kid wee know it.

Kids are more facinated with drawings(colourful objects)try it....and tenk mama zino letter.

I raise my two hands up for you. You are doing a wonderful job.
Kammy won't even sit down to learn. He plays drum from morning to night and also listen to ABC and 123 songs on my phone.

I will try to get a private teacher for him God's willing by January. DH is really using me to do caricature after gisting him about Zino's ability.
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 6:45am On Dec 31, 2016
rezzy:

I raise my two hands up for you. You are doing a wonderful job.
Kammy won't even sit down to learn. He plays drum from morning to night and also listen to ABC and 123 songs on my phone.

I will try to get a private teacher for him God's willing by January. DH is really using me to do caricature after gisting him about Zino's ability.
Lolz at the playing of drums grin.kids differs.rezime you can do it yourself.you just hav to give it a try.if you want him to learn faster play his drumsticks,while composing the numbers into rhymes.you hav to behave like them to make them Learn.

2 Likes

Re: Good fellows by rezzy: 8:18am On Dec 31, 2016
ahnie:

Lolz at the playing of drums grin.kids differs.rezime you can do it yourself.you just hav to give it a try.if you want him to learn faster play his drumsticks,while composing the numbers into rhymes.you hav to behave like them to make them Learn.

Okay, will try something out today, thank you
Re: Good fellows by multikolour(m): 7:03pm On Jan 01, 2017
God bless zino and keep her to make you and her country Nigeria proud
Re: Good fellows by multikolour(m): 7:03pm On Jan 01, 2017
ha madam your dairy is making me want to marry but am not sure if I could be lucky like your husband, your a good mama and nice to hear your story

1 Like

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 11:07pm On Jan 03, 2017
.t

3 Likes

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 11:24pm On Jan 03, 2017
D

2 Likes

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 11:43pm On Jan 03, 2017
n

4 Likes

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 11:59pm On Jan 03, 2017
i

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 12:14am On Jan 04, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 12:25am On Jan 04, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 12:50am On Jan 04, 2017

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good fellows by maureensylvia(f): 1:15pm On Jan 04, 2017
ahnie:
Frying the plantain z not an issue...but the finishing factor of her telling you thus:mama put am egg.mama put am egg.the funny part z...she would be sing ooo...foodie foodie done done,foodie foodie done done.beatings the stainlez atop the tiles.haaa that wee hour of the morning.and after eating to her satisfaction,she would gladly say...mama tankhu.i pray I don't set the kitchen ablaze,cos most times I dose fry.but what can I do!most times she memorise the mama I want plantain song in her riverie.often times I sometimes ignore her,bcus of my condition.beyedew thanks for the mention,multikolor thanks for the compliments.maureensylvia how z duby boy dooyin Ku Na lafiya so Sai ko!
Re: Good fellows by lobell: 10:06am On Jan 05, 2017
lol...madame Happy New Year to you and yours.

Also, I wish you safe delivery when the time comes...please no drama this time...we don't want to see pregnant woman running around the hospital in her birthday suit.

2 Likes

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 9:10pm On Jan 05, 2017
lobell:
lol...madame Happy New Year to you and yours.

Also, I wish you safe delivery when the time comes...please no drama this time...we don't want to see pregnant woman running around the hospital in her birthday suit.

Lolz grin
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 1:46am On Jan 24, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 1:56am On Jan 24, 2017
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 2:06am On Jan 24, 2017

1 Like

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 2:13am On Jan 24, 2017

6 Likes

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 2:27am On Jan 24, 2017

11 Likes

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 2:40am On Jan 24, 2017

7 Likes

Re: Good fellows by zaynie(f): 10:05pm On Feb 05, 2017
ahnie:
After everything due to their ish's...I told the manager that i want to shut down the acct and my funds wired back to me.ayam not cut out for all those stress.i demanded for closure form,was reluctantly given and form was filled.how can the bank seize my money,without written order from the court.when all my details tallied,apart from the date of birth error filled by that Shirley rubbing banker boy who ayam sure z always wearing short knicker at home and rubbin Shirley on his face every night before going to bed.

cheesy cheesy
Ahnie, dont kill me with laugh o
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 8:34am On Feb 12, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 8:47am On Feb 12, 2017
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 9:01am On Feb 12, 2017

4 Likes

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 9:15am On Feb 12, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Good fellows by rezzy: 11:07am On Feb 13, 2017
Mama Zino I am fine. How is Zino and the pushing ministry?
The Lord is your muscle.

This bank issue and BVN tayed me. Ok, I used my husband's surname (shorten name) to open skye bank account and also got my BVN there. I linked all my accounts that bears my maiden name during that BVN wahala period.

November last year, went to gtb to open account and was asked where I got the BVN from, I said UBA, the guy said nop that's skye bank and that I won't be able to link it because it's different surname.I wanted to use my maiden name.

He said I should use my husband surname to open the account that is the only way they can link it. I started to explain to him that I have linked all my account that bears my maiden name. He said that was before that one can no longer link different surname. . Na so I con taya.

Anyway, next week planning to get another BVN with my husband's surname. (the full surname)
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 11:53am On Feb 13, 2017

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (32) (Reply)

My Mom’s Market List 1984: See How Far Nigeria Has Gone (Photo) / Parental Guide: Bringing Up A Child / My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.