Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,261 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Good fellows - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Good fellows (90363 Views)

What do you know about Keeping Birds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good fellows by forzarush(f): 4:45pm On Feb 25, 2017
"Pepepepepepjesus..." Is that Madam Zino speaking in tongues? ThAt kid tho cheesy"Pepepepepepjesus..." Is that Madam Zino speaking in tongues? ThAt kid tho
Re: Good fellows by maureensylvia(f): 7:37am On Feb 26, 2017
ahnie:
Mrs Rezzy, hope you are enjoying the midterm break?maureensylvia kwana goma...yaya baby kin?Ku zama lafiya.

Zaynie I greet...maam lovinam and senior beedam...e kujo meta o.iya Lbk aka modath greetings to you.

Tatacherie oni akela...E've?
Ginababy queen of kpekus kiss.how z baby dooying.Lioha long time...amiable nazablossom hope all z well?

Make I go sleep Una welldone.abeg if I no call your name...no vex.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh madam ahlex wana biu , it's bin a long time struggling with a one year old baby and pregnancy is a big task... I feel too lazy to type dis days.

How is my princess and oga, hope u are having a smooth and sexy pregnancy?

u can't believe what happened to me the other day, I saw people carrying coolers of rice for matriculation in my area, I couldn't hold it I started crying... I don't know whether it's dis nostalgic feelings during my days in school or pregnancy hormone cos I really wanted at least a plate of rice

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good fellows by lioha(f): 12:44pm On Feb 28, 2017
ahnie:
Mrs Rezzy, hope you are enjoying the midterm break?maureensylvia kwana goma...yaya baby kin?Ku zama lafiya.

Zaynie I greet...maam lovinam and senior beedam...e kujo meta o.iya Lbk aka modath greetings to you.

Tatacherie oni akela...E've?
Ginababy queen of kpekus kiss.how z baby dooying.Lioha long time...amiable nazablossom hope all z well?

Make I go sleep Una welldone.abeg if I no call your name...no vex.

Annie we are fine. Thanks for asking. How are you and zino doing? You don enter another missionary journey. God bless you
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 10:37am On Mar 02, 2017
lioha:

Annie we are fine. Thanks for asking. How are you and zino doing? You don enter another missionary journey. God bless you

Wee yaa fine ma!

1 Like

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 10:44am On Mar 02, 2017
Marriage marriage Kai its one institute that you can never learn and know all.

I remember couple of years back...i was a little small warri CRAZE grin grin.i was very stubborn,pigheaded and peacocky grin grin.

I remember back in the days wen papa zino was dealing with me...or rather we were dealing with ourselves.because of the huge age gaps btw us...

If he talks 3...as a small warri craze..i don talk 55words at a go.we were Racking it out.(covers face)
Then I became wiser...when he talks...i wee just keep him quiet.he wee curse and curse my entire life non stop.mee I nor kukuma dey answer am again.it was just the two of us.

3 Likes

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 10:51am On Mar 02, 2017
He continued the curse words...he even xtended it to my parents.it hurts like Hell.but I bore it.but Mr ahlez always provide for the home.sometimes he wee run away from home for weeks.but before running away...he would make provisions for money and foods grin grin(super crazeman)

Then when he saw that I never reply to his negative words...he became tired and bored.most times when he starts his unending maladies....i wee just go into the kitchen and serve him his food.he wee bee surprise that...ayam giving it to this person negatively and here she brought food?

1 Like

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 10:57am On Mar 02, 2017
Mee wee just kuku tell him.....Daddy eat your food...so that you wee have strength to curse mee. grin grin grin.coman n see the guilt in his face.after eating...he would resume with the cursing ooh.and I wee still keep quiet...after sometimes he wee push me...wont you talk?won't you answer me.Lol.

Then he became fedup and stopped.he started fighting when am being insulted on the street.he has fought on 3 Occasions.i hav to beg him to stop.take his car keys from him and lock him inside.he said no body has the right to insult me...wen I hav done nuttin.

5 Likes

Re: Good fellows by forzarush(f): 10:57am On Mar 02, 2017
You really grew wiser,extnding it to your parents! You're one hell of a woman,I troway salute o!

1 Like

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 11:03am On Mar 02, 2017
Tho am the free n charitable type.if I see a malnourished stray dog,even Rat I wee always bring them home and feed them.crazy me.fed streetkids and the rest.

Suddenly oga bought me a very expensive phone...start showing his salary alerts and how much he earns.he would bring the money home...drop our monthly feeding money and buy things for himself and me.became prayerful and stopped the verbal missiles.mee too I yaff always bn free with my salaries.rhen I became preggy with my little madam after series of miscarriages.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 11:06am On Mar 02, 2017
Today...everything yaff stopped.he z in Enugu working and making sure we don't lack anything.it wasn't easy...but it all ended in praise.ayam still learning tho.Mr ahlez came around late last Saturday and went back on Monday morning after dropping us in school.

3 Likes

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 11:13am On Mar 02, 2017
I was involved in settling a marital issue this week.my colleague in school...she had a serious fight with her husband...and she shattered their alumaco(glass)window.phew...wipes sweat!

Her husband took her Atm card and wildrew 100k with a promise to pay same week.he refused to return the card...instead went back and finally finished the account by Raping the remainder of the 20k.
Choi babe was vexed...her husband became insultive and locked himself inside his room.
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 11:17am On Mar 02, 2017
Babe had to destroy the windows of their personal building.she came to school with scatterscatter weavon looking like a HAWK.she said oga does not give her a dime.this z a man with about 4cars including a tundra.i gave bae some amount of money to support herself and her sin of 4years and they went home after school.
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 11:23am On Mar 02, 2017
Nrxtday bae came to school she was all moody and sunky.mmshe say she nor dey in the mood to talk to anybody...i kuku carry my bigbelle and flat Yan.sh like giddyperson's own(tongue out)go my class.afterskool...she came and told me that her husband has ran away from home.

And yesterday while coming to school...she forgot her pulse inside taxi.phones,monies,housekey and atmcards Willie Willie alongside the pulse.bae was on ground zero.again Na me suffer the lending brunt.she has not paid the first one Tha I gave to her o.lolz.

2 Likes

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 11:25am On Mar 02, 2017
Clemzzy wetin you dey read sinc for my dowry(lolz)
Re: Good fellows by Scatterscatter(m): 11:28am On Mar 02, 2017
ahnie:
Babe had to destroy the windows of their personal building.she came to school with scatterscatter weavon looking like a HAWK.she said oga does not give her a dime.this z a man with about 4cars including a tundra.i gave bae some amount of money to support herself and her sin of 4years and they went home after school.

Call my name with respect smiley

1 Like

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 11:32am On Mar 02, 2017
Am chatting from the creche...taken away from my asorock(classroom)and kept in the creche because Zino's caregiver husband came to school to warn the proprietor to sack his wife...haaa marriage eleyin gidi gan ooo.

She also has marital squabbles.now I yaff to sing with my tilapia voice and shake my flat ya.nsh to entertain the kids.all those cry cry creatures.those pikins can cry.they have even broken my waist and trying to sit on my bump.zino wee not just let me rest...she has bm pressing my breas.t sinc morning.telling the other kids to leave mama zino alone.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 11:35am On Mar 02, 2017
Scatterscatter:

Call my name with respect smiley
No vex sir!I nor kno say person dey bear that sobriquet.
Re: Good fellows by Scatterscatter(m): 11:39am On Mar 02, 2017
ahnie:

No vex sir!I nor kno say person dey bear that sobriquet.

Go and sin no more kiss
Re: Good fellows by forzarush(f): 11:44am On Mar 02, 2017
Lol,sorry!
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 2:51am On Mar 04, 2017
forzarush:
"Pepepepepepjesus..." Is that Madam Zino speaking in tongues? ThAt kid tho cheesy"Pepepepepepjesus..." Is that Madam Zino speaking in tongues? ThAt kid tho

Lolz...
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 2:58am On Mar 04, 2017
So Zino's caregiver finally stopped.I went to my proprietor and complained of waist issues.ayam back to my class.my proprietors wife took over from me...zino cries almst deafened me.she was jus cry hysterically,suddenly running temp and with reddish eyes.i came downstairs to check on her because I cud no longer concentrate.we had to give her pcm and pleaded with her to stop crying.i bribed her with boiled egg,waited for some time before going back to my class.
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 3:04am On Mar 04, 2017
So we were at home sleeping around 7pm,when we heard a shake on the balcony gate.was afraid...zino has slept real deep.

Knock knock...who dey?open the gate.i nor kuku talk.Annie,mama zino,open the door!I woke zino up...we went tru the kitchen to peep and lo and below(according to sabi sabi zino)it was Mr ahlez.
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 3:12am On Mar 04, 2017
Gate opened and he was with one big Ghana must go.the Ghana must go bag reminded me of the one my late dad inherited liability of a packagedwife brought to our house grin.i have serious disdain for Ghana must go bags.

Zino shouted...Daddy ahlez and went into the embrace of her father.mee I cant carry Ghana must go bag.mr ahlez kept it inside the kitchen and into serious discuss with zino.

Why re you guys sleeping without the Genset on?haaaa see question.mee I cannot start generator naa.the guy that has bn helping us was not around.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 3:22am On Mar 04, 2017
Phewwww and I was happy to see him.he carried zino and off they went to the fuelling station.i waited for almost an hour for their returning back...for where!

No zino,no Mr ahlez!i became alarmed.i went to look for them at the fuel-ling station.still cudnt find them.and my brain no go to carry my phone along.

1 Like

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 3:24am On Mar 04, 2017
Just gave one irrelevant entity attention.
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 3:30am On Mar 04, 2017
Different tots came to my head....the fuel attendant cudnt hit me with any useful tips.i dragged mysef outta of there.haaa i started wondering if Mr ahlez was an apparition that came to take zino along with him grin grin grin.yes oh...E reach to imagine.came back home....yet no traces of them.i started crying.haaa my sabi sabi 20months madam,gone like that.
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 4:45am On Mar 04, 2017
Unknown to me...they went to get some items.phew was finally restminded went they came back with all smiles. wink
Re: Good fellows by Dyt(f): 7:41am On Mar 04, 2017
ahnie:
now I yaff to sing with my tilapia voice and shake my flat ya.nsh to entertain the kids.all those cry cry creatures.those pikins can cry.they have even broken my waist and trying to sit bump

LMAO
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 7:31am On Mar 06, 2017
Dyt:

LMAO

This woman...where you go hide put?how z the FAM.
Re: Good fellows by Dyt(f): 7:33am On Mar 06, 2017
ahnie:

This woman...where you go hide put?how z the FAM.

I kuku dey
Na money make me scarce oo

Family dey jor
We dey push am

I just taya

1 Like

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 7:51am On Mar 06, 2017
Dyt:

I kuku dey
Na money make me scarce oo

Family dey jor
We dey push am

I just taya
Obago(winks)

1 Like

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 10:25am On Mar 07, 2017
Lately ayaff bee feeling frantic kicks....hmmm no biggie.i cant wait to offload.

Zino z another wahala entirely.you wee hear

Mama,Aunty Mrs ahnie....please I want to drink water embarassed.Next seconds....mama Mrs aunty zino,I want to lie down.mama zino please I want to spank you.how can you bee taking permission to spank?

Mama I want banga soup...meat sweet welwell.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (32) (Reply)

My Mom’s Market List 1984: See How Far Nigeria Has Gone (Photo) / Parental Guide: Bringing Up A Child / My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.