Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,715 members, 7,809,706 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

Good fellows - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Good fellows (90229 Views)

What do you know about Keeping Birds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 8:54pm On Apr 03, 2017
Dear diary...awayu!

So we started our exams last week Tuesday,three subjects per day.So I marked the papers and kept them on my desk.My Anc appointment was Wednesday being the next day.i was transferred back to the creche to deputized for the proprietors wifey who had an appointment with her Doc.

Those kids really gave it to me in 12D.Where do I start the torture ordeal from?Those little creatures spanked the life n strength outta me.Culprit number 1=Splendor,that pikin z more than something x.she can become clingy n fuzzy at any time.

Culprit number 2=Zino oh this one wahala was outta this world.from chasing the other kids away from me,to pressing my ni.pples.And she was warning the other creatures to leave hrt mama zino alone
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 9:06pm On Apr 03, 2017
Then comes SHILA,the bosses daughter,I presume she should be abt a year two months.very fine smallie,but that child run pass usain bolt.she kept me on two(s) all tru.

Then we have baby light...the chubby baby,she should be around 10months....oh father Jesus.it takes 2futile hours on a stretch to feed that pikin ogi grin(pap)she wee spit everything out and stain your clothes.But light can waka abi Na crawl for Africa.those kids at some point I had to run away from the creche,bcus they were putting me under duress and Boy my feet's got SWOLLEN.zino was even shouting...mama zino see ball,see ball.my swollen feets look like ball to her.

1 Like

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 9:21pm On Apr 03, 2017
Few minutes past 10am...i was relieved of my creche assignment,And was making preparation to go for Anc.while still creched assigned,my kids have written 2 papers,literature and quantitative reasoning.i went upstairs,took the two written papers and kept them inside my envelope that contained the previous marked scripts.since I knew I wouldn't be coming back to school that day again after Anc.that was why I took those scripts to mark them at home.

I carried zino,took my mothercare bag,kept my purse inside the envelope with money meant for my Anc drugs and other related monetary issues that may arise,because that health centre,everything Na so so money this,money that.

We boarded keke to the Anc.was so tired after the stress from those little pikins.alias they cudnt locate my card.they search and searched...for where.i didn't even hav strength to look at them with isoko eyes.

Zino was running upandan and I was shouting and still trying to control her.meanwhile e bee like say my card don disappear from the health facility.
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 9:31pm On Apr 03, 2017
After everybody don go house,they finally saw my card...no urine test conducted,they just eye gauged me and was palpated,fiam analysis don finish.naija I hail Una!

So I told the nurse I wanted taking my second TT injection.oh boy...i should hav stopped the bony nurse from giving me the injection.because wen I came the first time...she was vigorously attacking one small round doughnut and angrily downloading it with 10 9ra sachet water.guess she used that grudge of not eating more doughnuts to inject me.

1 Like

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 10:04pm On Apr 03, 2017
I still feel pains on the exact spot she injected me.i told her outrightly abt my discomfort,Mrs boney just laughed and told me that...i wee bee fine.i managed to catch zino after zino has gone from one small office to another.i paid for the tt and was given drugs.Took my stuffs and left for the market to get Zino's. Groundnut oil,carton of noodles and beans.after making those purchases I was Xtra tired.

I boarded another keke that would take us home.with zino already asleep and the weight was killing,I begged the keke aboki guy to Epp me put those items inside the keke and was assisted.mehn I was over tired.i flung my bag inside the keke and kept my envelope that contained my scripts,both marked and unmarked and my purse was inside the envelope which I kept by the side of the disabled guy on crutches that sat close to me.
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 10:24pm On Apr 03, 2017
When I got to. My street junction,I alighted and was assisted with dropping those items I bought and coupled with tiredness and zino sleeping.i entirely forgot my envelope with the scripts n purse inside.

I got home opened the burglary and got inside.i deposited zino on the tiles and join her in the sleeping spree.

Few minutes before 5pm...i woke up with a start.my brain clicked that I must hav forgotten something.i went to the kitchen...i searched,searched and searched,for wia.my brain now went to the keke man.i woke zino from sleep,scrapped her to my back and offbee went to my street junction to know if I could bump into him...for where.
Re: Good fellows by zaynie(f): 12:20pm On Apr 04, 2017
ahnie:

Sure would....ayam a strong woolman,Baby z no longer breeched.my regards to your fam.Thanks for remembering me.

See me running when I saw your update thinking you yaff born..... cheesy
Re: Good fellows by rezzy: 11:20pm On Apr 04, 2017
@ahnie, how will you do that one now? It's to dash dem mark sure pass. Hope you don't have any important thing in your purse o?

Pele. The Lord is your muscle
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 5:19pm On Apr 05, 2017
zaynie:

See me running when I saw your update thinking you yaff born..... cheesy

I dey gidigba....i want make baby bake welwel

1 Like

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 5:34pm On Apr 05, 2017
So the next day I went to school and quickly reported mysef to the proprietor...coman see mee crying.becus I no fit imagine me formulating marks just to cover up for the misplaced script subjects.Besides the parents of the kids knew the number of subjects being taught.so I rada face the wrath of man than lie and face the wrath of God.

Mr Kris shouted to high Hades...i was just looking at his short throat(naughty mee)he threatened to seize my small salary.my head was just dooyin me somehow.my small salary that I hav budgeted down to buy my pikin stroller and other small small clothes.since I have decided not to bother asking papa zino for money.(my personal vow).
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 5:55pm On Apr 05, 2017
So I made up my mind to stop work that day,I cudnt bring mysef to tell papa zino.so I bore the whole ish.

That night my phone rang for several hours...i didn't pick because I was seeing my boys's baby stroller drifting away from me.

God did it...the aboki guy that carried me,after closing for the day's job,packed his keke and saw the envelope,he threw the envelope outside his compound.

Wetin consine aboki with Biro and paper?I thank God that he didn't dash the scripts to one of his kinsmen selling suya or kilishi.

The aboki mans wife picked the envelope and went to show her neighbour who went tru the contents inside the envelope,saw a list of my baby things and my school recording exercise book,the scripts and the school phone numbers and address and then decided to call the school lines.

No purse,no money...8k gone like that.a fellow teacher had to leave from Onitsha down to asaba to collect the scripts that night.funny enuf I was told that the aboki stays close to me.that was how my scripts got back.i hav collected my salary today.

I hate my job with passion,but am always happy when am bn paid.

3 Likes

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 6:56am On Apr 07, 2017
Dear diary...i hate it when I raise a concern and ayam bng turned down.yesterday during our get together in school.zino was playing with the HM's son.after few minutes she zoomed back and called my attention that she wants to hav a nap.when she slept off,I felt her temp,boy it was something x.i was extremely worried.zino runaway nanny whose husband came to meet my ex proprietor to terminate her appointment suddenly showed up yesterday.she told me to leav zino alone that I was jus imagining things up.i kept her quiet.

Few minutes later I went back and the temp no bee here o.i woke zino up.the ex caregiver came again and wanted to do het ruff ruff gragra on me...i shouted at her to leave me alone and kindly mind het little corners.

Haha how can you see Red and call it Ried?I hate hypocrisy...i just hate it.when my ex proprietor"s wife came and met me fidgeting,I told her to feel lil Zino's temp,she did and confirm my assertion.

It was then that the ex nanny suddenly turned to ayo fayose of ekiti state and was telling Mrs pamela(proprietors wifey)that she told me about zino running Temp.Mehn I was flabbergasted.

I quickly countered her there and called her a Liar.she was shocked.i hate it when people lies.This same nanny if she sees you with money,all she knows z to put pressure on you to give het part of the money,or she tells you to bring something for her when coming from home.or eats the children's food.Haba a 56yrs old woman behaving that way...a landlady for that matter.

I really gave it to her yesterday,cus I was pissed of with her altitude.when we were abt going home,she saw some money insid my bag,money my department just won for being the bed department,she asked me to find her something from inside.i was like 'Hey sissy cut a slack on it'For crying out loud.my daughter z very strong and she needs medication.dont you hav eyes?

She let me bee and waddles to the HOD of nursery department to go beg for money again.that woman eeh,she has no iota of shame.

Dear diary...the HOD nursery and myself resigned yesterday.Dear lord pls heal my little parroting talkie talkie madam o.i wee bee taking her to the pharmacy this morning for drugs.she cudnt eat last nyt.she was just demanding for bread n tea,But was scared to giv her cus of her issues.she rejected the rice,and fried egg.but held me to ransom demanding for chessballs.

1 Like

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 7:29am On Apr 07, 2017
ahnie:
Dear diary...i hate it when I raise a concern and ayam bng turned down.yesterday during our get together in school.zino was playing with the HM's son.after few minutes she zoomed back and called my attention that she wants to hav a nap.when she slept off,I felt her temp,boy it was something x.i was extremely worried.zino runaway nanny whose husband came to meet my ex proprietor to terminate her appointment suddenly showed up yesterday.she told me to leav zino alone that I was jus imagining things up.i kept her quiet.

Few minutes later I went back and the temp no bee here o.i woke zino up.the ex caregiver came again and wanted to do her ruff ruff gragra on me...i shouted at her to leave me alone and kindly mind her little corners.

Haha how can you see Red and call it Ried?I hate hypocrisy...i just hate it.when my ex proprietor"s wife came and met me fidgeting,I told her to feel lil Zino's temp,she did and confirm my assertion.

It was then that the ex nanny suddenly turned to Ayo fayose of ekiti State and was telling Mrs pamela(proprietors wifey)that she told me about zino running Temp.Mehn I was flabbergasted.

I quickly countered her there and called her a Liar.she was shock.i hate it when people lie.This same nanny if she sees you with money,all she knows z to put pressure on you to give her part of the money,or she tells you to bring something for her when coming from home.or eats the children's food.Haba a 56yrs old woman behaving that way...a landlady for that matter.

I really gave it to her yesterday,cus I was pissed of with her altitude.when we were abt going home,she saw some money inside my bag,money my department just won for being the bed department,she asked me to find her something from inside.i was like 'Hey sissy cut a slack on it'For crying out loud.my daughter z very strong and she needs medication.don't you hav eyes?

She let me bee and waddles to the HOD of nursery department to go beg for money again.that woman eeh,she has no iota of shame.

Dear diary...the HOD nursery and myself resigned yesterday.Dear lord pls heal my little parroting talkie talkie madam o.i wee bee taking her to the pharmacy this morning for drugs.she cudnt eat last nyt.she was just demanding for bread n tea,But was scared to giv her cus of her issues.she rejected the rice,and fried egg.but held me to ransom demanding for chessballs.
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 8:39am On Apr 07, 2017
Ayam not sure if my little missy z sick atall.during morning devotion...oya madam manage yourself and lead up in worship.All I was hearing was...wimdow window rosy
The bucket full of rosey.hatch it hatch it,they all fell down.(Ringer ring o roses,the bucket full of posies,tasies tasies.they all fell down)imaging reciting rhymes instead of leading us in worship.mehm I cudnt wait,I just stood up and left to go ease my bladder.

Mama I want to hungry(mum pls ayam hungry)I want blead(bread and standing(sardine)the next minute...mama or Mrs osanebi I want pupagetti(spaghetti).this pikin I just don't understand her again.

3 Likes

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 10:07pm On Apr 10, 2017
My little madam z sick...looking all pale.we took her to the hospital,but has to bee discharged today,cus no improvement.

Still running temp and screams wen ever she z awake.thank God the father z around.zino can't even eat or eat meat!

Always crying n screaming same time.most times I also get impatient because of my condition.

So after returning from the clinic...i strapped her and told the father to give me some money....i went to see iya agbo and I explained everything to her.Before I even finish explaining,she raised Zino's shirt upward and told me that...she has (Ama)I don't know the English name...because I was too confuse to ask.
Re: Good fellows by comtem2011: 7:20am On Apr 13, 2017
How is Zino's health madam? Hope she is fine now?
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 8:31am On Apr 13, 2017
Yes ma'am zino z phyne now,But she z seriously revolting against Me and holdin us to ransom.thanks for checking on us.
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 4:48pm On Apr 13, 2017
Zino's Revolts part 1.

Ever since this spleen ish's...my life and that of mr ahlez had never remained the same.i am more on the receiving end.

It's either she gives me ukwuani slaps or garnish the slaps with a little blend of isoko calypso kind of slaps.from pinching to slapping,from spanking to biting.or using my Ni.pples to scrape tiled.ouch it hurts.

I wee sleep with bra...but woke up being dis-bra(ed).or zino wee just stand up and starts spanking my belly.The father has cautioned her several times.

I have this small like farm(covers face)I plant veggies there (yes nau ise agbe ti take over)so I went to the market to get seedlings to plant.

Pumpkin seedlings,okro(okra)and maize.madam was sitting inside the kitchen dooyin nada.i told her to get me my cutlass,all I heard was...abegi please leave me alone,I am busy shocked.i called again
..Ewomazino pls bring the cutlass for me...madam kept me quiet.
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 5:01pm On Apr 13, 2017
I kuku carry my big belle and tiny waist go bring my cutlass.the father came and assisted me.

Maureensylvia I still dey kampe...i Neva drop oh.but very soon.maam forlarush hope you are dooyin great.

1 Like

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 3:27am On Apr 15, 2017
Phew...having the time of my life.no more carrying of water...cooking and bathing zino again.mr ahlez ti take over.He mops,sweeps and tidy the whole house.Dude x finally in asaba.

Walking now z something x.its as if something got stuck in my pelvic.i now rhino walk and have a very flat Yan.sh.oh pregnancy z bae.

Procrastination is second to none in the life of a pregnant woman.hmmm imagine a church playing indomie jingles as worship song.Lols must be an error I think.

So 2 nights aback...i cudnt sleep,All hail insomnia.ayam my family's arrowhead.their unpaid vigilante.i went to the kitchen and gave myself a nice mad combo.imagine downloading cold eba and banga soup
Re: Good fellows by forzarush(f): 10:56am On Apr 15, 2017
ahnie:
I kuku carry my big belle and tiny waist go bring my cutlass.the father came and assisted me.

Maureensylvia I still dey kampe...i Neva drop oh.but very soon.maam forlarush hope you are dooyin great.
Yes mama, Thank God little madam is okay. Cold Eba goes with any soup,madt combo.
Re: Good fellows by Udochee(m): 11:54am On Apr 15, 2017
ahnie
imagine downloading cold eba and banga soup
just negodu Mma Zino, this your craving ehhh. #wehdone ma.

glad to hear you guys are doing fine.just take it easy 'cos alex(jnr) will soon drop..enjoy the easter
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 8:00pm On Apr 15, 2017
My craving z something x.so while downloading the cold eba and banga soup,I still had beside me..Fried egg.oh boi no disturbances,it felt cool having the entire kitchen to myself.

Papa zino woke up to urinates,I guess he searched for me all around and finally trailed me to my safe haven.He screamed jesus" when he saw me dooyin my thing.i was like dude...what are you jesus(ing)about.he shook his head and was just staring at me.

Wetin consign vulture with Ghana weaving?

3 Likes

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 8:14pm On Apr 15, 2017
Dear diary.....i yaff come to rant again against my 22months old little madam.i yam a huge fan of Yoruba movies.while zino has switched from Natgeo wild to jimjam.oh it hurts.imagine us dragging remote!(sobs).Trust her father taking sides with her.trust her to run to her daddy to report me thus...Daddy Alex..mama zino z panking(spanking)me.i wee bee like WTF!

And I didn't touch her in the isoko way o.okay watch your cartoon,she would still come to look for my trouble and still mama(ing)me.

The other day we were eating....the last kpomo that was in the stew.i don't joke with kpomo,Kai don't even go there.we don't eat together,we eat separately...for peace to reign.
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 8:39pm On Apr 15, 2017
So zino came along with her food and emptied it inside my plate...i was just looking at her with isoko eyes.i haven't even recovered from the shock when small madam quickly went for the kpomo,took it and ran into the bedroom shouting....is it for you,mama zino its my ponmo...leave me alone.she was forcing it into that her tiny mouth that looks like ribbon.

Aah blood of Isaiah.....omo I forgot that I was pregnant stood up and dashed to retrieve my stolen mandate.mehn coman see beads of sweats.we were dragging the stolen mandate.trust the papa as usual to take sides with his daughter.He was like...eh my dear let her have it...just eat the empty rice.

I told him to stay outta it.i must retrieve my stolen kpomo.infact kpomo mi daa?I caught up with her and collected my kpomo.no guts...no glory.

14 Likes

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 1:03pm On Apr 18, 2017
Yaaay finally dragged my lazy ass to make my hair.after disappointing the stylist several times.Dont blame me...procrastination z bae in every preggers life.

So after making my hair...i took lil madam to the barbershop to cut her hair.coman see drama.I held her down with all my strength...but that little missy z very strong,I wonder where she got that traits from.

Lil missy started threatening the barber o....Lol some male students there were just laughing their lungs out.

Zino....Bros leave my uzon(uzon in isoko means head)bros I say leave my head now...i wee beat you now,I wee injure you now.i say leave my head now.mama zino,Jesus tell bros to leave my head now,is it your head?and she meant every word.i was busy. telling her(o te no,ma nor o te no)its okay,I said its okay.kids of this days eeh,May God help us.

7 Likes

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 7:44pm On Apr 21, 2017
Dear diary,So today I finally packed my bags about to.run away from the house ayam not kidding.i was crying,groaning and panting for breathe.

Am almost due...but the stress,sucking blooding and gummy gummy from zino z overly too much.so I packed my bag,took time to apply makeup,ate to my satisfaction.I carried my bag and started crawling on all fours from the sitting room to embark on my journey.

Zino carried her phone...also went on all fours and was shouting...Mama zino lets go,lets go.oh boy I weak.

Reasons why I had want running away are:
1....she has this penchant for telling me...mamas zino stand up,lets run.

2....she tortures my nipple.s alot.always pressing them,now they have changed colors.

3....Her follow follow too much...she has even outlined my shadows.

4....yesterday we had a mild scuffle.and this this what happened.I finally transfered some of her clothes from the four chest of drawers.and deposited them into the two last rows.Zino told me bluntly to go buy another drawer for her frosh incoming BABY.that the drawers belongs to her.I told her that ...thats nor possible since she also has her own ecolac box.for where zino no gree to vacate the two rows just for her brother.

4 Likes

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 7:50pm On Apr 21, 2017
ahnie:
Dear diary,So today I finally packed my bags about to.run away from the house ayam not kidding.i was crying,groaning and panting for breathe.

Am almost due...but the stress,sucking blooding and gummy gummy from zino z overly too much.so I packed my bag,took time to apply makeup,ate to my satisfaction.I carried my bag and started crawling on all fours from the sitting room to embark on my journey.

Zino carried her phone...also went on all fours and was shouting...Mama zino lets go,lets go.oh boy I weak.

Reasons why I had wanted running away are:
1....she has this penchant for telling me...mamas zino stand up,lets run.

2....she tortures my nipple.s alot.always pressing them,now they have changed colors.

3....Her follow follow too much...she has even outlined my shadows.

4....yesterday we had a mild scuffle.and this this what happened.I finally transfered some of her clothes from the four chest of drawers.and deposited them into the two last rows.Zino told me bluntly to go buy another drawer for her frosh incoming BABY.that the drawers belongs to her.I told her that ...thats nor possible since she also has her own ecolac box.for where zino no gree to vacate the two rows just for her brother.

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 1:12pm On Apr 23, 2017
This people wee not just leave me alone.most time what I cherish mostly z to be left alone.no Bia nwanyi isoko please go serve me the food..or pls give me water to drink.

I'm always at the receiving end of zino and her father.oh I need a teamie.its naturally said that female kids tends to be attached to their fathers.

These days whenever they are having a rift...i wee bee on my own oh...minding my business jejely,zino wee just come and spank me.the father wee just throw away his face.lest i forgot...zino z a super lefthander,a powerful lefty.

So father and daughter were eating ofe onugbu(bitterleaf soup)together,drama queen refuse to eat the Eba...she was just attacking the sliced ponmos inside the soup.whilst the father was dooyin the swallowing,drama princess was dooying the ponmoing,and eating the fish.the father told her to stop.after she has finished downloading all the ponmos.i laughed oh boy...within the twinkle of an EAR,Zino stood up and landed me one dirty ukwuani slap.the the father was Shocked.

Me i nor kuku slack i returned the slap back to her in my own special isoko way.#team Moses laws#

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 1:33pm On Apr 23, 2017
So we went for the weekly mountain of fire Wednesday prayers for pregnant mothers.got there and joined the other preggys.after the series of prayers....we branch of to see a 4ma co-worker.stayed for some hours and then came back home.

That night during devotion....drama queen led us in prayer.the house was tense,papa zino was just trying to figure things out.guess were in the spirit that night.drama queen started the prayer session with#

You know me...you dey do me#
You nor know me...you dey do me#
DIE by fire#

Drama queen was shaking her tiny head vigorously and clapping her hands...shaking and convulsing.in a strange way...urging me to sing along.I quickly yielded to her directives.haaaaa e je ka gba adura mood.we were.dancing,shaking,nodding our heads,convulsing and jumping o.the father was just looking at us like two demented because beings.

Zino was commanding me upandan...oya mama zino clap your hands...common common,common,common.you know me you dey.do me...you nor know me you dey do me...die by fire.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 1:43pm On Apr 23, 2017
ahnie:
So we went for the weekly mountain of fire Wednesday prayers for pregnant mothers.got there and joined the other preggys.after the series of prayers....we branch of to see a 4ma co-worker.stayed for some hours and then came back home.

That night during devotion....drama queen led us in prayer.the house was tense,papa zino was just trying to figure things out.guess were in the spirit that night.drama queen started the prayer session with#

You know me...you dey do me#
You nor know me...you dey do me#
DIE by fire#

Drama queen was shaking her tiny head vigorously and clapping her hands...shaking and convulsing.in a strange way...urging me to sing along.I quickly yielded to her directives.haaaaa e je ka gba adura mood.we were.dancing,shaking,nodding our heads,convulsing and jumping o.the father was just looking at us like two demented blhuman beings.

Zino was commanding me upandan...oya mama zino clap your hands...common common,common,common.you know me you dey.do me...you nor know me you dey do me...die by fire.
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 1:53pm On Apr 23, 2017
So Mr ahlez waited patiently for us to finish our coded Adoration.and after we were tru,drama queen led the prayer sessions thus....

In Jesus name...we all chorused Amen!
In the mighty name of Jesus....we all still chorused Amen!
Please
Excuse me
Sorry
Thank you
You're welcome
Pardon me

In Jesus name we have prayed!
And Mr alez and I chorus Amen!
End of prayer.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (32) (Reply)

Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) / My Mom’s Market List 1984: See How Far Nigeria Has Gone (Photo) / Parental Guide: Bringing Up A Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.