Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,092 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Good fellows - Family (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Good fellows (90452 Views)

What do you know about Keeping Birds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 3:20pm On May 10, 2017
This two pipo zino n onekuz should leave me alone.sometimes back wen onekuz visited us...he specifically told me to dish food for the both of them in the same plate.i never knew he was busy giving zino water to drink...while he download the food.i was wondering why onekuz wud always want to eat with zino?

Now the tides has turned around...so I served both of them food in the same plate.onekuz was just lamenting loudly.hissing and squeezing his face.we never knew he has overestimated zino,he attempted fillin her stomach with.water,while he eats the food.guess zino didn't give that chance,zino was following him back to back.Only for onekuz to shout out aloud...mama chi-bobo abeg eeh,next time,nor serve me and zino food for the same plate.zino nor dey eat like small pikin.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 3:29pm On May 10, 2017
I became curious and asked onekiz why the sudden change of mind...lil2 nigga was really pained.zino was like...mama he's giving me water to drink.i want food.guess onekuz never saw that coming.even mee that z zino mother...i find it difficult to cheat zino,because she z always at alert.

3 Likes

Re: Good fellows by maureensylvia(f): 5:00pm On May 10, 2017
ahnie:

Yew wee deliver like the E-brew women.nke maka chidubem?

amen ooo. hz fine my dear just that he targets biting and hitting my big tommy any time am sleeping
Re: Good fellows by missmalachi: 5:52pm On May 10, 2017
Mama na....i dey ooooo how ur goons
ahnie:

Dy.ty girlie mi love...awayu?
Ma'am li.oha ya masu gidan kin?su Na lafiya ko?
Ma'am forz.arush welcome back to lag.
Naz.ablossom thank yew
Rhe.my thank Yu.
Missmalachi goodnoon
Zay.nie I just dey look you with isoko......!
Re: Good fellows by rezzy: 11:06am On May 11, 2017
ahnie:
So we took chibobo for his circumcision on Monday.mum and onekuz are around.i just jejely handed chibobo to my mum and left the arena.i hate the sight of blood.

Oh my lil chibobo became a man,mehn wen I came back...i saw the nurse cleaning the blood and chibobo cried for few mins and kept quiet.

Dear diary...chibobo's naming/dedication z slated for 21st of may. We yaay doyin it in the isoko/urhobo way.starch n owo soup,and also ukodo.

Na so I go take miss this party? Na wa. Don't forget to Bluetooth my own o

How is chibobo?

I'm really enjoying onekuz and zino. How I wish I would see them one day.
Re: Good fellows by DrIkB: 12:42pm On May 11, 2017
ahnie:
So we took chibobo for his circumcision on Monday.mum and onekuz are around.i just jejely handed chibobo to my mum and left the arena.i hate the sight of blood.

Oh my lil chibobo became a man,mehn wen I came back...i saw the nurse cleaning the blood and chibobo cried for few mins and kept quiet.

Dear diary...chibobo's naming/dedication z slated for 21st of may. We yaay doyin it in the isoko/urhobo way.starch n owo soup,and also ukodo.

pls your address o, mama zino ayam coming for the naming/dedication thankGOD AM STILL IN ASABA and thats two days to my birthday. once again congrats for safe delivery.
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 3:09pm On May 11, 2017
@DrIkB....when you get to infant Jesus academy pls call...09081361862.
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 3:14pm On May 11, 2017
Ma'am rezzy you wee pity me...if you cee what those pikins are doyin to mee eeh.zino z really giving it to onekus.beating him to stupor.the painful part z onekuz is almst 4yrs.how can a 23months child bee spanking a whole onekus?I have told him to give it to zino judiciously whenever she misbehaves,but onekuz na moi-moi....SMH!

HOW z kaka and zino?infact how z life generally?

1 Like

Re: Good fellows by DrClemzzY(m): 6:53pm On May 11, 2017
Clemzzy wetin you dey read sinc for my dowry
mama Zino carry qo joor #wehdone_ma
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 8:17pm On May 13, 2017
Dear diary....if a villager wants to have a taste of the city bread,he must first send yams to those in the city.

See me crying and hustling for breast.milk,after lil2 chibobo yaaf drained my small milk factory.

That lil man can suck for Africa eeh.so I got myself pap,drank it,for where...milk nor gree come.so chibobo was busy licking his mouth seriously waiting for breastmilk.

So I got dressed up and boarded a taxi down to mile 5.a busy hub for fun seekers close to affiliated delta state university..all because of palmwine to aid flow of breastmilk.
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 8:24pm On May 13, 2017
After returning from buying the palmwine...kept it on the table...went into the room to UnCloth,mum was in d kitchen,while zino,chibobo and onekuz were in the parlour.

Before you say jack Robinson....zino swayed to the table and started giving herself a treat!shouting aloud...hmmm zobo sweet well well.
And onekuz was there looking at her,while she gulps her small life away.
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 8:38pm On May 13, 2017
Ayam beginning to see that onekuz z scared of zino....cus I was wondering why onekuz kept quiet seeing zino downloading my last hope of having breastmilk.

Mehn I cudnt cry...i just gatz to make use of the little palmwine left...atall atall naim bad pass.my mum was just shouting...kweke!kweke!!kweke!!! Yooooo.

Shouting kweke wont solve the problem,zino just have to breastfeed chibobo,sinc she has the gutz to drink my palmwine.

1 Like

Re: Good fellows by zaynie(f): 10:28pm On May 13, 2017
Ahnie! Palmwine na alcohol o... No dey put am where Zino go fit reach am o abeg. She's hyperactive enough already
smiley
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 8:05pm On May 14, 2017
zaynie:
Ahnie! Palmwine na alcohol o... No dey put am where Zino go fit reach am o abeg. She's hyperactive enough already
smiley

Still Hustling for breast.milk oooh...chibobo z giving it to me back tu back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 4:48pm On May 17, 2017
Dear diary...awayu dooyin?these past days....i dunno how to term it,but we give all praises to God!

Was hit by a powerful tsunami whitlow.was crying all tru the nights.my mum in her warri accent quickly told me to bring my affected finger and kpa kpa kpa...she made grinded beans and mixed with red oil.

Oya girlie bring your hands make I gba(tie)this concoctions put.I was scare deep to my marrow.with the whitlow dooyin mee weeenwween,wit each weeneeen I wee scream and starts crying.coman and see onekuz crying along and telling me...mama chibobo sorry,no cry you hear?so I was practically forced forward by ogbeni Alex and mama ahnie quickly held my hands and tied the concoctions.mehn no instant relief.

1 Like

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 5:04pm On May 17, 2017
Onukus!onekuz!!onekuz!!!pls boy up abi Na man up and behave like a man.imagine zino spanking onekuz.i hav told onekuz to give it back to her in her own measures.

Onekuz pls if zino spanks you....spank her back...onekuz wee answer okay,but wen zino starts her naughtiness onekuz wee just bee looking at her.but if its to tell me that...ayam wasting bteastmilk,you go hear onekuz shrill voice!imagine feeding your baby and the baby mistakinglyremoves his mouth..onekuz wee jus vex and coach the baby how milk z xpensive,that if the baby dusnt want to suck...the baby shud keav the breast let him take over.that boy and breast eeh...i don't just really Gerrit.

3 Likes

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 5:14pm On May 17, 2017
So Daddy zino called me to render accts of how I yaff bn managing his accts.Dude was satisfied and told me to write a list of things to buy for chibobo's naming ceremony.would have loved to patronize zaynie...zaynie you broke my heart o.ouch touches her heart!
Chibobo just dey shack the papa.was instructed to get myself some nice clothes...as a typical isoko girlie...i decided to get for miself a wrapper,blouse,headtie to match...am a wrapper freak!a serious wrapper freak.got Zino's gown,chibobo's clothes and onekuz clothes also.
When i came back.....my bteast yaff engorged,I unbra the breast and fed my chibobo.i love that child...not only did he came with sleepin anointin...he nor dey cry cry like zino.

4 Likes

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 5:20pm On May 17, 2017
Yaay we are expecting chobobo,s paternal grandmother!grandma lyndia z coming ooooo a very full house.choi this shudren(lolz) are making noise ooo.sup with Mr ahlez and cracking palmnuts.that man eeh...he can fall person hands.mum was surprised and told me to giv Mr ahlez his arm card back....i was just laughing.i run my husband 's acct.
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 4:23am On May 20, 2017
E gba mi o....haaa mo da ru!imagine lil zino handling onekuz the same way Anthony Joshua handled the Russian.mehn ayam pissed off.i asked onekuz why he allowed such nonsense in the first place...all onekuz could muster was.......

Mama zino...i bee gentleman,I just dey code myself.i was like haaaaa how can you bee forming omo-oluabi?

Told Mr ahlez to get watercane...that zino needs serious followup.That pikin can talk like parrot eeh.

3 Likes

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 10:19am On May 20, 2017
Dear diary.....zino z now a maestro in pidgin English...she has utterly forgotten about queens English all thanks to onekuz.

Zino now sings all this yeye street songs.it breaks my heart cry.you wee hear her saying...mama zino abeg I want eat!mama abeg I wan go piss!mama bring your hands,use am scratch my yansh angry grin grin.mama your pikin dey cry ooo.mama abeg leav me alone,I de busy!

What about the yeye street songs...if you tell her you wont give her food,expect her Epic reply in songs....she wee begin to sing reply you by sing...No do no do,no do gragra for me.as if that z not enof,when we turn off the Generatorset,xpect another song,I dunno who sang the song becuz ayam not a fan of Nigerian music.zino wee start sing...nepa don cawi light ooo,Diana my baby you must to leav me alone!

I have warned onekuz severally to desist from speaking broken English,onekuz would always adk mme...mama zino I nor sabi speak good English o

4 Likes

Re: Good fellows by comtem2011: 1:00pm On May 20, 2017
ahnie:
Dear diary.....zino z now a maestro in pidgin English...she has utterly forgotten about queens English all thanks to onekuz.

Zino now sings all this yeye street songs.it breaks my heart cry.you wee hear her saying...mama zino abeg I want eat!mama abeg I wan go piss!mama bring your hands,use am scratch my yansh angry grin grin.mama your pikin dey cry ooo.mama abeg leav me alone,I de busy!

What about the yeye street songs...if you tell her you wont give her food,expect her Epic reply in songs....she wee begin to sing reply you by sing...No do no do,no do gragra for me.as if that z not enof,when we turn off the Generatorset,xpect another song,I dunno who sang the song becuz ayam not a fan of Nigerian music.zino wee start sing...nepa don cawi light ooo,Diana my baby you must to leav me alone!

I have warned onekuz severally to desist from speaking broken English,onekuz would always adk mme...mama zino I nor sabi speak good English o
U make me remember when my elder brother was living in all these workers' quarters, his first born then learn pidgin from the neighbours children and there was this particular guy that use to play secular music every now and then. it was a serious bad influence on my niece then and she just started learning how to talk, come and hear correct pidgin English from my niece and she can sing those songs for award, it got worse that we have to restrict her from associating with the kids, we always locked her inside. Before we knew it, she changed. The girl is a big girl now, serving his Father's land.

how is the family ma?
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 10:38pm On May 20, 2017
comtem2011:
U make me remember when my elder brother was living in all these workers' quarters, his first born then learn pidgin from the neighbours children and there was this particular guy that use to play secular music every now and then. it was a serious bad influence on my niece then and she just started learning how to talk, come and hear correct pidgin English from my niece and she can sing those songs for award, it got worse that we have to restrict her from associating with the kids, we always locked her inside. Before we knew it, she changed. The girl is a big girl now, serving his Father's land.

how is the family ma?

Its really killing me...watchin lil xino bn corrupt by onekuz pidgin English.example calling teddy bear as dom baby,calling barney ad ojuju.I hav told onekuz severally that there z no ojuju in my house.zino z behaving so razz now and dancing lewdly.

Fam z Fyn ooo!

2 Likes

Re: Good fellows by rezzy: 1:12am On May 21, 2017
ahnie:

Not only you. They learn very fast. My boy speaks pidgin too, once he hears it from anybody. Like, Yoyo, commot for here (One bros told him that) , who mess?,(don't know who said that) I no want (I think he is trying to say I don't want) , see your yansh. (I always tell him see your konkonlo yansh.)If he says this, I will look at him with bad eyes, he will quickly change it to bombom.

How is chibobo, Zino and Onekuz? How is vigilante ministry?

1 Like

Re: Good fellows by lioha(f): 9:05pm On May 21, 2017
Lafia kalo! Ya iyale? Jinjiri far?

[Qquote author=ahnie post=56382415]
Dyty girlie mi love...awayu?
Ma'am lioha ya masu gidan kin?su Na lafiya ko?
Ma'am forzarush welcome back to lag.
Nazablossom thank yew
Rhemy thank Yu.
Missmalachi goodnoon
Zaynie I just dey look you with isoko......![/quote]
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 4:32am On May 30, 2017
Oniovo rezzy me..E'veh obunwo ran?ma'am lioha nagode hi,ama na ge ni sa ko kin!taya iya Li?kin ge de Mai hidan kin!Dr ikB thanks!

Mr udochee long time,Hope all z well with you?Mummyjj baby dust to you,how z life!ma'am Dunasy thanks for the calls.

3 Likes

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 4:45am On May 30, 2017
Dear diary....please permit me to rant!Events unfolding!lemmi just number them accordingly!

1---Thank God for a successful naming ceremony of master chisom alias chi-bobo,little dude was blessed with reasonable amount of dough grin grin grin.all tru the photo sessions lil2 drama kween was sleeping inside the room,so she was omitted.

2---How come some pipo doesn't ever mind dia business!Hian I weak(in onekuz's voice)my friend that stays close to my home visited me and saw Mr ahlez eating with a stainlez plate,and after finishing eating,Mr ahlez greeted my mum by saying...mamaefe thank you ma!my friend suddenly turned into madam kemi olunoyo(rhat imprisoned talkie talkie self acclaimed journalist that was locked up inside kirikiri by pastor David ibiyomie)

1 Like

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 4:55am On May 30, 2017
Lets just call my friend TALKIE.So Mrs talkie started rapping in her usual ekuku agbor way.
Eeh babe ooh,why did you serve your husband's food to eat with a stainless plate?hmmm if itiz my husband he wee not eat the food and bla bla bla..damn some pipo can bug others for afrika.i was like what hizz your consign with how I serve my husband food!ogheneme biko ooo.this z my husband and not yours haaaea.leav me to run my home ooo.babe was shocked.That woman z just a friendly folo folo spirited gnome!if you dress up,she must hav something to say about you,if she comes to my home she must hav something to say.i dun taya mehn.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 5:14am On May 30, 2017
I think Mrs talkie has serious inferiority complex.pls lets say a prayer for her!I just don't Gerrit.

3----I hav finally given up hope on zino with her pidgin English invasion!All thanks to onekuz!sambarry should please epp me with that Beyonce pics!

4---Mum got a call from hope that my younger brother z very sick!that bishop was vomiting n stooling blood!fiam my mkpuruobi just did geh.mum was really unsettled.had yo recharge and mum called Bishop back asking him some questions.i yaff to tell my mama to prepare and leav for Abraka the next day,that I kan do my omugwo myself.i can fear for afrika eeh.

5---Dear diary,I saw snake inside my home ooo.in from of the restroom.i have this weird habit of not sleeping in the nyt.i wee just bee parambulating and wakaring about.chibobo normally uses napkin wen sleeping during the nyt.So prior to that...i had wanted leading us in prayer that nyt,wen my mum said,she wee bee the one to lead us in prayer.I obliged mum led the sessions in isoko lingua.God it was so lengthy.i was jez muttering amen!amen!!amen!!! Continuously.after a while mum final ended her long prayer brief.E bee like say I wee register her in those white garmwn prayer churches grin

3 Likes

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 5:38am On May 30, 2017
So alter the prayer,my mum switched to her normal channel(Immanuel teevee)E bee like say Na Emmanuelle teevee naim carry my mama come ooo,nor be omugwo shocked shocked.so after some few hours,chibobo was jez turning anyhow,mum has to change the napkin,I took it from her and went to the loo to wash them.after washing I was coming out towards the parlour when I saw a little curvy browny something!I looked closely and shouted !Mamaefe!mamaefe!!I don die oo,mum was like,wetin happen?I was just shouting see snake oooh,mamaefe see snake ooo.mum said God forbids,how kan snake bee in this place!I told her to coman keel it grin grin.mum told mee to go to the parlour and bring papa zino sledgehammer so that she wee keel it.trust my mum to be melo dramatic!Anybody Wey pose as snake come to kill my pikin,hmmm xcept I nor dry serve the God of tb Joshua,Una no go succeed oooh...ovoko!All my enemies Una don fail oooo,oh God of tb Joshua,oh God of liberation church,oh God of triumphant church,fight my battles oooh.them don fail I say them don fail,any form una use take come.una don fail ooo,last week na emergency whitlow una bring take attack my pikin,today na snake...una don ' ooo.maa'le started quoting biblical psalm 121 like state n capital ooo.lolz.she quickly dashes to my cupboard in the kitchen and sprinkles a generous amount of salt on my snake visitor!Choi my Mr chef salt ooo,gone like that.i flew outta the restroom,left the washed napkins there and avoided the snake spot!

Mamaefe was in the mood to talk.my mum can talk for Africa.choi I Neva see!on a lighter mode,I asked her abt those names of churches she mentioned earlier,my mum told me that she attends those churches.many thanks to my wonderful mother in law,that gave us bags of garri each!4full bag of garri to us her sons wives.

2 Likes

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 5:52am On May 30, 2017
grin grin grin yeah talking about my mum...that woman z a character,she can finish you for afrika(mouthed)Mum left for Abraka yesterday evening with onekuz.had to go to the bank with Mr ahlez's atm card to wildraw money for her omugwo settlement.trust all these warri maa'le,anyhow Na way.mum was thankful and began her usual gimmicks.hmmm mamazino your husband don really arrange me wells,so where your own omugwo money omg!
Haaa I told her that she should have told me to go to OLX to look for somebody nah.how can I bee paying my mum to doo omugwo for me?I bow to my mums royal hustling levels.!flip breast...mama tiri fingers for you oooh.she told me to buy her camera phone,that she wants to be browsing and also bee on istagam!I was like mama wetin bee instagam,I never knew she meant INSTAGRAM!my mama Na serious character,may God bless her hustle.

Before they left,I quickly ran to the market and did the normal monthlyrestocking.

Dear diary,lemmi tend to chibobo I wee/shall bee back later!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good fellows by Nobody: 6:52am On May 30, 2017
Thank you mama zino for checking on me. Abeg dey fire prayer on my behalf so that I go soon commot for this stage. Thank God too that that snake didn't harm anyone. Get someone to fumigate the compound and plant tobacco. Last year we killed 3snakes in my compound, naso my MIL quickly give me antisnake plant. It is well. Guess body don strong wella. kisses to chibobo and zino
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 10:47am On May 30, 2017
MummyJJ:
Thank you mama zino for checking on me. Abeg dey fire prayer on my behalf so that I go soon commot for this stage. Thank God too that that snake didn't harm anyone. Get someone to fumigate the compound and plant tobacco. Last year we killed 3snakes in my compound, naso my MIL quickly give me antisnake plant. It is well. Guess body don strong wella. kisses to chibobo and zino

Body strong sinc the first week post delivery...you go must carry your own babies...that z a sure backer.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (32) (Reply)

My Mom’s Market List 1984: See How Far Nigeria Has Gone (Photo) / Parental Guide: Bringing Up A Child / My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.