Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,485 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Some Interesting Facts You Probably Don't Know About Airports And Airlines. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Some Interesting Facts You Probably Don't Know About Airports And Airlines. (1760 Views)

Some Interesting Borders Around The World! (photos) / 4 Interesting Facts About Nigeria You Probably Didn’t Know / New Airline Electronics Ban: The Travel Devices And Airlines That Are Affected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Some Interesting Facts You Probably Don't Know About Airports And Airlines. by Explorers(m): 10:06am On Dec 10, 2015
1. All International Airline Pilots speak English.

3 Shares

Re: Some Interesting Facts You Probably Don't Know About Airports And Airlines. by ayinde2ade(m): 10:08am On Dec 10, 2015
undecided Nd so?
Re: Some Interesting Facts You Probably Don't Know About Airports And Airlines. by marsoden: 10:09am On Dec 10, 2015
Its explorer, so it must be interesting! Ride on buddy.
Re: Some Interesting Facts You Probably Don't Know About Airports And Airlines. by marsoden: 10:12am On Dec 10, 2015
ayinde2ade:
undecided Nd so?

Guy, calm down. Na quarrel?
Relax and learn something new.

2 Likes

Re: Some Interesting Facts You Probably Don't Know About Airports And Airlines. by XtraSmooth404: 10:13am On Dec 10, 2015
Let's explore together
Following grin
Re: Some Interesting Facts You Probably Don't Know About Airports And Airlines. by thankyouJesus(m): 10:15am On Dec 10, 2015
Please and please, in rush for frontpage, stop disrupting the flow of information by commenting unnecessarily.
Re: Some Interesting Facts You Probably Don't Know About Airports And Airlines. by zinachidi(m): 10:17am On Dec 10, 2015
marsoden:

Guy, calm down. Na quarrel? Relax and learn something new.
as in eehh.
Re: Some Interesting Facts You Probably Don't Know About Airports And Airlines. by ayinde2ade(m): 10:23am On Dec 10, 2015
marsoden:

Guy, calm down. Na quarrel? Relax and learn something new.
ok I dey wait
Re: Some Interesting Facts You Probably Don't Know About Airports And Airlines. by Gidoka(m): 10:40am On Dec 10, 2015
Okada stop me here Ooooo!!!!! Explorers dey here.

2 Likes

Re: Some Interesting Facts You Probably Don't Know About Airports And Airlines. by Explorers(m): 11:10am On Dec 10, 2015
My posts have been removed.
cc: justwise, dominique
Re: Some Interesting Facts You Probably Don't Know About Airports And Airlines. by SPDAZZY(f): 11:13am On Dec 10, 2015
Please mods bring back our post.

I need to learn something new.

Well done Explorer.
Re: Some Interesting Facts You Probably Don't Know About Airports And Airlines. by officialteemi(m): 11:14am On Dec 10, 2015
SILE12
Re: Some Interesting Facts You Probably Don't Know About Airports And Airlines. by tosynbolade(m): 11:15am On Dec 10, 2015
Subscribing
Re: Some Interesting Facts You Probably Don't Know About Airports And Airlines. by NOBODYY: 11:21am On Dec 10, 2015
I thought this was goan make fp
I was disappointed
Re: Some Interesting Facts You Probably Don't Know About Airports And Airlines. by winetapper: 11:46am On Dec 10, 2015
I would like to fly a plane before i grow old
Re: Some Interesting Facts You Probably Don't Know About Airports And Airlines. by shizzy7(f): 12:11pm On Dec 10, 2015
I love explorers/sile12's threads on NL. Always interesting.
Re: Some Interesting Facts You Probably Don't Know About Airports And Airlines. by ichommy(m): 12:22pm On Dec 10, 2015
Following 100%
Re: Some Interesting Facts You Probably Don't Know About Airports And Airlines. by Richiy(f): 12:48pm On Dec 10, 2015
Distinguish yourself, you will surely get recognition... like explorers. Ride on bro.
Re: Some Interesting Facts You Probably Don't Know About Airports And Airlines. by dominique(f): 1:34pm On Dec 10, 2015

(1)

Top 5 Local Restaurants In Ikeja / How To Travel From Ibadan To Abuja By PMT / Travelling is No More Safe In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.