Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,640 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Wizkid's Ojuelegba Is The 12th Biggest Song In The World This Year - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wizkid's Ojuelegba Is The 12th Biggest Song In The World This Year (34064 Views)

Headies Awards 2018: Live Updates (12th Headies) / The Headies Awards 2018, 12th Edition (Full List Of Nominees) / Wizkid's "Ojuelegba" Played At Anthony Joshua Vs Takam Fight (2) (3) (4)

Re: Wizkid's Ojuelegba Is The 12th Biggest Song In The World This Year by balancediet(m): 11:05am On Dec 10, 2015
I usually dnt reply bullshit, but am just commenting to let u know that.
Benosky1:

u're a weed man.

Davido is better dan him.
his songs are more reasonable dan his
and matured
Re: Wizkid's Ojuelegba Is The 12th Biggest Song In The World This Year by heistlord: 11:06am On Dec 10, 2015
Wizkid,making naija proud since 1840 lol...

Meanwhile in other news... @HipHopHeist_:Micheal Landers & Silly drops the "Road to Insomnia " Mixtape. http://twitter.com/HipHopHeist_/status/674759573220163584

Re: Wizkid's Ojuelegba Is The 12th Biggest Song In The World This Year by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 10, 2015
Demigods:

South A
South watin? Them no sabi sing joor. Na only Zulu songs them sabi.
Re: Wizkid's Ojuelegba Is The 12th Biggest Song In The World This Year by Smooyis(m): 11:07am On Dec 10, 2015
The song is really the bomb. I knew it would make a big bang the moment I listened to it the first time.

Re: Wizkid's Ojuelegba Is The 12th Biggest Song In The World This Year by balancediet(m): 11:07am On Dec 10, 2015
Ok.
dearpreye:

You need not praise one while putting down another. Everyone's a genius in their own right.
Re: Wizkid's Ojuelegba Is The 12th Biggest Song In The World This Year by ucheKingston(m): 11:09am On Dec 10, 2015
Let's Clap For Him...
Lession - Develope Your Skills and Think Creatively

Re: Wizkid's Ojuelegba Is The 12th Biggest Song In The World This Year by ucheKingston(m): 11:10am On Dec 10, 2015
Let's Clap For Him...
Lession - Develope Your Skills and Think Creatively
Re: Wizkid's Ojuelegba Is The 12th Biggest Song In The World This Year by balancediet(m): 11:16am On Dec 10, 2015
Later u'll be complaining of problems, see how u invoke curse on urself by mentioning my Mama on issue that doesnt concern u. Only apology can set u free, if not u just accumulated new bundles of problems for yourself. i'd just be laffing u.
dikSean:

I was suprised yo mama didn't told you how close you came to being aborted. Silly result of an unsuccessful abortion. Damn!
Re: Wizkid's Ojuelegba Is The 12th Biggest Song In The World This Year by dammytosh: 11:19am On Dec 10, 2015
tobimillar:
Bullshìt!! Who is the idiot doing the rating? It's not even among the top 20 songs of 2015 in Nigeria. Well I guess anybody can do any rating..

Yet you achieve nothing the whole year.

Nairaland Got Talent Judge.
Re: Wizkid's Ojuelegba Is The 12th Biggest Song In The World This Year by ChappyChase: 11:24am On Dec 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Oh no!
There's more to SA than those two. Check out these just to name a few
Proverb ft the soil- blessed & highly favoured Reason ft HHP & Nova- Endurance Maggz-Changes
I don't know any of those musician you mentioned, and am sincere...
Re: Wizkid's Ojuelegba Is The 12th Biggest Song In The World This Year by aleem50(m): 11:25am On Dec 10, 2015
tobimillar:
Bullshìt!! Who is the idiot doing the rating? It's not even among the top 20 songs of 2015 in Nigeria. Well I guess anybody can do any rating..
your opinion bro.
Re: Wizkid's Ojuelegba Is The 12th Biggest Song In The World This Year by ChappyChase: 11:26am On Dec 10, 2015
Orikinla:
. Are you smoking Ganja? Nigeria is not even among the top 10 countries with the biggest music industries. How many Nigerians get nominations for Grammy Awards? How many bands are active in Nigeria? Can Track 1 artistes like Whiz Kid play with a live band for four hours? Can Whiz Kid show me Middle C on the piano? Can he perform live unplugged? They are just voice over artistes who can mime, but cannot really sing. I can bet US$1 million that live on stage I can sing and majority of Nigerian hip hop artistes cannot sing without a DJ.
You made a valid point but truth be told Nigerian music is more popular than naija musician...
Re: Wizkid's Ojuelegba Is The 12th Biggest Song In The World This Year by aleem50(m): 11:27am On Dec 10, 2015
Desmondkk:
Nice one Wizkid for making Nigerians proud,more grease to ur elbow
more power to your elbow I think is the correct sentence. No offense sir wink
Re: Wizkid's Ojuelegba Is The 12th Biggest Song In The World This Year by princfred(m): 11:28am On Dec 10, 2015
The music is doing so well and as we can see its not talking about big backside and sleeping with different girls. Such inspiring and non expletive songs made 2 face famous - a lesson to our youths and musicians. It doesn't have to be about women and their backside for it to make sense.

Re: Wizkid's Ojuelegba Is The 12th Biggest Song In The World This Year by olaztek(m): 11:35am On Dec 10, 2015
Ni ojuelegba my people suffer dem dey pray for blessing for better living ehhh kilodaale... ... U too much wizkid
Re: Wizkid's Ojuelegba Is The 12th Biggest Song In The World This Year by BOWOTO(m): 11:37am On Dec 10, 2015
ChappyChase:
With time naija go dey win grammy like say na water!!! If not because of their yeye politics, we supposed Dey compete for grammy!! Tellme after USA which other country reach Naija for music?
Uk
Re: Wizkid's Ojuelegba Is The 12th Biggest Song In The World This Year by BOWOTO(m): 11:39am On Dec 10, 2015
ChappyChase:

See this one, for your mind you think say SA get musicians? We no dey talk of over hyped casper/AKA way no fit free style for 2minutes!!
lol over hyped? Mehn! enjoy your ignorant life.
Re: Wizkid's Ojuelegba Is The 12th Biggest Song In The World This Year by dikSean(m): 11:40am On Dec 10, 2015
balancediet:
Later u'll be complaining of problems, see how u invoke curse on urself by mentioning my Mama on issue that doesnt concern u. Only apology can set u free, if not u just accumulated new bundles of problems for yourself. i'd just be laffing u.

u mean the one i Bleep for N500 some days back? undecided

I said fuck_ not bleep shocked
Re: Wizkid's Ojuelegba Is The 12th Biggest Song In The World This Year by Deesquare01(m): 11:42am On Dec 10, 2015
Star boy... Kip flourishing bro... Born 2b Gr8
Re: Wizkid's Ojuelegba Is The 12th Biggest Song In The World This Year by donkross1(m): 11:43am On Dec 10, 2015
Nothing special about the song, it's just overated.
Re: Wizkid's Ojuelegba Is The 12th Biggest Song In The World This Year by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 10, 2015
ChappyChase:

I don't know any of those musician you mentioned, and am sincere...

Yeah hence I'm telling you there's more to SA than Casper & AKA. These are some of the guys we hold in very high regards here as far as hip hop is concerned

Just check out any of the songs I posted & you'll understand that Casper is not all SA has to offer. In fact, he doesn't even come close as far as talent is concerned to those guys.
Re: Wizkid's Ojuelegba Is The 12th Biggest Song In The World This Year by yinkakani(m): 11:44am On Dec 10, 2015
Congrats to him
Re: Wizkid's Ojuelegba Is The 12th Biggest Song In The World This Year by Orobo2Lekpa: 12:04pm On Dec 10, 2015
ChappyChase:
With time naija go dey win grammy like say na water!!! If not because of their yeye politics, we supposed Dey compete for grammy!! Tellme after USA which other country reach Naija for music?

Britain
Re: Wizkid's Ojuelegba Is The 12th Biggest Song In The World This Year by ChappyChase: 12:12pm On Dec 10, 2015
BOWOTO:
lol over hyped? Mehn! enjoy your ignorant life.
I never asked for your stupidity to spice it up for me!
Re: Wizkid's Ojuelegba Is The 12th Biggest Song In The World This Year by ichommy(m): 12:14pm On Dec 10, 2015
otijah:
That song alone needs nothing less than 10 awards to back it up.
the song is the jam of the year.
#ojuelegba2015
Re: Wizkid's Ojuelegba Is The 12th Biggest Song In The World This Year by Rilwayne001: 12:17pm On Dec 10, 2015
Nice song I must confess. Perhaps the best in Nigeria this year.
Re: Wizkid's Ojuelegba Is The 12th Biggest Song In The World This Year by tosyne2much(m): 12:19pm On Dec 10, 2015
balancediet:
The boy will go far, his music is inspirational and melodious. Quality always stands the test of time.
Everytime i keep getting close to ftc like moses get close to promise land but never enter. pls people slow down lemme win this one award of ftc b4 2015 finish.
Bwahahaha cheesy
Re: Wizkid's Ojuelegba Is The 12th Biggest Song In The World This Year by jayzblack(m): 12:19pm On Dec 10, 2015
nice 1 frm wizkid, bt hope nt bkus of drake requested 4colabo den it was automaticaly rankd to world12 bigest thread of the year...
Re: Wizkid's Ojuelegba Is The 12th Biggest Song In The World This Year by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 10, 2015
[b]I love him so much but my boss Prof Jay will soon overcome them. Fly your flag zeek[b]
Re: Wizkid's Ojuelegba Is The 12th Biggest Song In The World This Year by ChappyChase: 12:20pm On Dec 10, 2015
BOWOTO:
Uk
Orobo2Lekpa:

Britain
both of you should please give me the names of 5 british musicians that are making it big time! And please don't give me the names of those based in the USA!

Maroon 5 – Animals Mp3 DOWNLOAD / Tiwa Savage Ft. Don Jazzy - Eminado (Video) / Top 10 Nigerian Music Countdown In 2017 So Far