Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Guys This Is The Most Dirtiest Panty You've Ever Seen In Your Life - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Guys This Is The Most Dirtiest Panty You've Ever Seen In Your Life (4894 Views)

Silverline Nancy: I Have The Longest, Sexiest Tips Ever Seen (photos) / Is This Rapper Fast Becoming Nigeria's 'dirtiest' Artiste?(shocking Pics) / Could Ik Ogbonna's Wife Be The Most Beautiful Woman You've Ever Seen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys This Is The Most Dirtiest Panty You've Ever Seen In Your Life by finebaba666: 10:58am On Dec 10, 2015
This girl was trying to showoff her pair of sneakers, but she forgot to remove her very black dirty pant that was hanging on the radiator, trust bad belle people, they will expose her. See full picture here

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys This Is The Most Dirtiest Panty You've Ever Seen In Your Life by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 10, 2015
where's the pant?
Re: Guys This Is The Most Dirtiest Panty You've Ever Seen In Your Life by chrisbaby24(m): 11:17am On Dec 10, 2015
Wia d pant na..!!!....op u no well oo...
Re: Guys This Is The Most Dirtiest Panty You've Ever Seen In Your Life by finebaba666: 12:27pm On Dec 10, 2015
chrisbaby24:
lol, check the link na
Re: Guys This Is The Most Dirtiest Panty You've Ever Seen In Your Life by iamrealdeji(m): 1:38pm On Dec 10, 2015
The girl is so fly mane,i love to see women in J's. How I wish Nigerian girls could emulate their American counterparts
Re: Guys This Is The Most Dirtiest Panty You've Ever Seen In Your Life by mondaymorin: 1:58pm On Dec 10, 2015
iamrealdeji:
The girl is so fly mane,i love to see women in J's. How I wish Nigerian girls could emulate their American counterparts
we dey telk abt dirty pata, you dey talk abt jordan
Re: Guys This Is The Most Dirtiest Panty You've Ever Seen In Your Life by mondaymorin: 3:31pm On Dec 10, 2015
cheesy
Re: Guys This Is The Most Dirtiest Panty You've Ever Seen In Your Life by mondaymorin: 4:47pm On Dec 10, 2015
smiley
Re: Guys This Is The Most Dirtiest Panty You've Ever Seen In Your Life by WaleFolarin: 5:26pm On Dec 10, 2015
LMAO!!!
Na becus of people like u them sing this song -
#Andy_Blaze - #Wida_Na

Download below
www.nairaland.com/2793314/fresh-music-andy-blaze-wida#40878593
Re: Guys This Is The Most Dirtiest Panty You've Ever Seen In Your Life by mondaymorin: 5:48pm On Dec 10, 2015
WaleFolarin:
LMAO!!!
Na becus of people like u them sing this song -
#Andy_Blaze - #Wida_Na

Download below
www.nairaland.com/2793314/fresh-music-andy-blaze-wida#40878593
you jst want make we download ur song sha...
Re: Guys This Is The Most Dirtiest Panty You've Ever Seen In Your Life by mondaymorin: 7:07pm On Dec 10, 2015
smileysmiley
Re: Guys This Is The Most Dirtiest Panty You've Ever Seen In Your Life by mondaymorin: 9:18pm On Dec 10, 2015
she has like 17 pairs there mehn
Re: Guys This Is The Most Dirtiest Panty You've Ever Seen In Your Life by SurefireAsoOke: 9:58pm On Dec 10, 2015
I think the OP has taken the pant

For Aso-Oke, check my signature
Re: Guys This Is The Most Dirtiest Panty You've Ever Seen In Your Life by dreamworld: 11:23pm On Dec 10, 2015
grin grin
O Boi INA dey find pant
Re: Guys This Is The Most Dirtiest Panty You've Ever Seen In Your Life by mytime24(f): 12:50am On Dec 11, 2015
Na click na cain undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys This Is The Most Dirtiest Panty You've Ever Seen In Your Life by browneyes7(f): 1:12am On Dec 11, 2015
Confused op undecided undecided undecided
Re: Guys This Is The Most Dirtiest Panty You've Ever Seen In Your Life by joymark853: 6:57am On Dec 11, 2015
chrisbaby24:

Re: Guys This Is The Most Dirtiest Panty You've Ever Seen In Your Life by kajoula(m): 10:34am On Dec 11, 2015
Osiberu Michael
jack of all trade ......master of none=confusion.
Re: Guys This Is The Most Dirtiest Panty You've Ever Seen In Your Life by mondaymorin: 1:38pm On Dec 12, 2015
kajoula:
Osiberu Michael
jack of all trade ......master of none=confusion.
you can shove ur statement up ur ass....it dosent count

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Goes Naked On Set (see Photos) / Warri-bobrisky Surfaces To Challenge Bleaching Male Babie (photos) / Hushpuppi FINALLY Reveals What He Does For A Living

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.