Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,750 members, 7,851,566 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:06 PM

Read My Film Script. - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / Read My Film Script. (866 Views)

Film Script (readded) / Please Read My Story And Rate It Out Of 10, Share Your Thoughts On It! / Read My Poem Titled Angel And Tell Me How You Feel Ab. It Am An Upcoming Poet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read My Film Script. by sugarpopjo: 8:13pm On Jun 02, 2009
Scene 1 - In The Factory with gas canisters and gas around the room
(Carly laid on the floor, ripped t-shirt and is blood stained, she has he hands tied behind her back on a sharp metal pole, but it rubbing the rope up and down and it begins to brake, she manages to escape but is still in total darkness, so runs her hands along the wall trying to find a light switch, but stands on something squidgy)
Carly - Eww!
(she moves off the object and finds a light switch on the wall, she flicks it on and it reveals her dead family member on the floor, with missing limbs and body parts, she falls to the floor and screams, she stays still for a moment then closes her eyes with tears and blood on her face. The door starts to unlock and she hears footsteps, but does not look up.)
Johnny - Ahem…
(Johnny takes his hand and lifts up Carly’s face, Carly pushes him back)
Carly - Why?
Johnny - No Reason (Smiling)
(Carly stands up and slaps him)
Johnny - Come with me.
Carly - I’d rather die than go anywhere near you (Backing off)
Johnny - Fine…
(Johnny takes out a packet of matches, takes out a match and swipes it on the back of his hands.)
Carly - Wait, (Taking the match and blowing it out)
Carly - I didn’t mean it.
Johnny - Are you sure? You seemed pretty serious to me?
Carly - What do you want from me, I have no money if that is what you want.
Johnny - It would have been useful if you were rich, but that isn’t the main point.
Carly - Then what is?
Johnny - Follow me and you will find out (Saying annoyed and taking her arm and pulling her outside)
Johnny- Wait (pulling Carly back and making her stop and getting some sort of bomb detonator out of his pocket)
Johnny - 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 (looking at his watch then pressed the button on the detonator, the building goes up on
Flames and they both use there hands to shield them.) *Laughs*
(Carly stood there looking down scared, Johnny grabs her arm again then pulls her in the car.)
Johnny - Hurry up, wait here. (Johnny goes round the back of the building and pulls a bag out and chucks it
Into the car, money falls out, Carly doesn’t say anything but knows that it isn’t his)
Johnny - Why so glum?
Carly- Yeah, like I am going to act like nothing has ever happened.
Johnny - That’s what I do, when something bad has happened to me, it brightens you up a little bit.
Carly- Yeah well that’s you.
Johnny - Well if it works for me then maybe you should try it.
Carly - What makes you so certain that we’re alike?
Johnny - I’ve been watching you…
Carly - Stalking me?
Johnny - You could say that, and I’ve noticed how you act, and how strong you are, I mean over powering
Your parents like that? It must take a lot of practice.
Carly - But why me, why not some big muscle man, I’m sure that their stronger than me.
Johnny - Muscles aren’t the only way you can be strong ya’ know, anyway a big strong man like that will
Probably beat me up.
Carly - What makes you think that I wouldn’t?
Johnny - Hah! You? I’d like to see you try.
(Carly thinks about it then stops.)

Scene Two - The flat - dark grey mouldy and smelly.
(Carly finds herself, lying on the bed, she stands up and starts looking around picking up objects from the side and inspecting them)
Carly - Oi!? Are you there? (Putting down a knife)
(Johnny walks up from behind her and places his hand on her shoulder and a knife to her neck)
Johnny - Listen, you’ve got to forget all of your family and friends. (Pause) I am the only one you can trust now.
Carly - Why should I trust you?
Johnny - Why should you trust me?! Because I am the only sane person in this crazy little world.
Carly - How can you be so sure of that?
Johnny - Because normal people, like you used to be, follow the rules and all that boring nonsense, when I
Follow what I think is right, which is like making my own stand, and I am brainy enough for
No-one to catch me out, and that takes a lot of skill.
Carly - And you think that I have skill, ?
Johnny - Hmm, I do so that is why you’ve got to do what I say. Okay?
(Johnny takes the knife closer to Carly’s neck forcing her to nod)
Johnny - Great, I knew you would come to my side soon (Smiles)
(Johnny removes his hand and blade from Carly and starts rummaging through his pockets, Carly
Gets a glimpse of explosives hanging from his jacket.)
Carly - You’re not going to kill me, are you?
Johnny - (Stops what he is doing) Kill you? I have no intention of killing you, what made you think of that?
Carly - Then why did you kill my family?
Johnny - I just needed to checked whether you were strong enough, like a personality test. And you succeeded, So your just the same as me, and you are just going to have to face it.
Carly - How do you know I’m like you?
Johnny - (Drops knife and takes Carly’s wrist searching for a pulse, then leans over her and whispers) It’s In
Your blood.
Carly - No! (Slaps Johnny) I am not like you, and I will never be!
Johnny - Well we will just have to find out, get in the car (Pushes Carly out of the door)

Scene 3 - In The Car.
(Johnny is singing and laughing to himself going fast dodging the traffic)
Carly - Be careful, your gonna get us killed.
Johnny - Yeah (Laughing)
Carly - Are you drunk? (Johnny just carries on singing, and stops outside a bank)

Scene 4 - In a bank.
(Broad daylight, Johnny starts taking explosives and weapons out of the trunk of the car, Carly
Looks scared, Johnny is pushing her around making her hold weapons and putting them inside)
Carly - Won’t anyone see us? (Johnny is still singing drunkenly)
Johnny - Maybe…
Carly - I’m not going to do this, I’m not going to go and kill anyone if you think that’s what I will do.
Johnny - I’m not going to ask you to kill anyone, Duh! (Takes out some pliers) Find the security alarm system and cut the brown wire, easy peasy.
Carly - Brown Wire?
Johnny - Brown wire.
Carly - And if I do this, you won’t force me to kill anyone.
Johnny - Yes. (Carly walks off, looking for the alarm system, finds it and opens it up, she hears a gun shot
And turns around, but then gets back to cutting the wire, she cuts the brown wire and gets an electric shock, she doesn’t know what to do so she just cuts the main wire at the top, then an Injured man starts tugging on her trousers)
Man - You don’t know what your doing, you’ll get caught.
Carly - I know what I am doing.
Man - (Stands up with a sharp metal pole in his hand) I can’t let you go through with this.
Carly - Oh yes you can, (Sticking the pair of pliers straight into his stomach, he falls to the floor dead, she
Stands looking astonished but sort of likes the feeling that she has took someone’s life, then runs into the main bank to see Johnny again.
Johnny - Well done.
Carly - What?
Johnny - I knew you would do it someday.
Carly - What? How do you know what I did?
Johnny - The remains of someone are on the end of that pair of pliers you are holding.
Carly - (Looks down and drops the pliers on the floor standing on it) Good riddance.
Johnny - Hah! (Sniggers) Let’s move up a step shall we? (Chucks a hand gun at her) Hit that security camera.
Carly - Erm, (She holds the gun, not knowing what to do, and just pulls the trigger, nothing happens)
Johnny - You don’t have a clue do you? (He gets closer and comes round the back of her then puts his hands on top of hers) You see, you look down the gun, load the bullet then pull the trigger. (The bullet goes off hitting straight into the security camera, Carly looks up at Johnny and leans closer
To his face, Johnny does the same and they are about to kiss but the sound of police sirens stop
Them.)
Johnny - Which wire did you cut?
Carly - The brown one, like you said.
Johnny - There are two brown ones, did you cut the one on the left or the right?
Carly - Erm, I dunno,
Johnny - Come on, follow me. (Grabs her arm and starts to run down the stairs, but it’s too late the police
Are already there, Johnny pulls Carly back and smashes a window)
Johnny - Jump!
Carly - Down there?
Johnny - Come on (Johnny jumps out of the window and just lands on his feet) You’re turn (Shouting upwards)
Carly - Ok. (Jumps down landing straight on her bum)
Johnny - Come on (Grabs Carly pulling her to her feet and pushing her into the car)

Scene 5 - The car
Johnny - Drink this (Handing Carly a full bottle of Vodka)
Carly - You want me to drink this?
Johnny - I’m surprised you did that drunk, even I would have had to get myself p*ssed to do that.
Carly - (Takes the bottle and starts gulping it down, Johnny takes another bottle off the side and starts drinking to, and starts singing, Carly joins in.)

Scene 6 - Back at the flat.
(Johnny and Carly walk into the flat drunk, Johnny sits himself on the sofa and turns on the tele, Carly joins him, some sort of romance is on the T.V)
Carly - You know, I always imagined murdering psychopaths killing people and not watching t.v, its funny
How much of a normal life you have.)
Johnny - Now I’m a murdering psychopath am I? Anyway what else am I supposed to do?
Carly - I can think of plenty (Leaning towards Johnny’s face)
Johnny - Hmmm… (Leans forwards and gives her a kiss, then goes back to see her reaction, Carly leans even more forward and they both start kissing again, and they start to make-out on the sofa)

Scene 7 - The next morning.
(Johnny and Carly lying next to each other, cuddling on the sofa)
Carly - We didn’t?
Johnny - Oh, no no no. (Stands up) Come on, I’ve got something we can do today (Kissed Carly’s head)
(Johnny grabs his and Carly’s coat and walks out the door, Carly follows)

(1) (Reply)

Please, This Needs A Title / Never Tired / Another One For The Brothers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.