Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,122 members, 7,821,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

How To Get Traffic To Your Website FREE Using For Naija New Site In Nigeria - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Get Traffic To Your Website FREE Using For Naija New Site In Nigeria (1094 Views)

Nairaland Most Visited Site In Nigeria Than Facebook.com - Alexa Ranking / A Comedy Blog; Will It Get Traffic? / How To Get Traffic For A New Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Traffic To Your Website FREE Using For Naija New Site In Nigeria by fornaija(m): 12:03pm On Dec 10, 2015
Fornaija is a social news site. This is one of the major social news Site which per day gets the alot of traffic and growing after just month of operation. But Fornaija can be used to generate traffic for your site too, as I have been working with Fornaija from last four months and have helped me to generate traffic for my client’s site and my site as well.
Check it and give your feedback http://fornaija.com

Re: How To Get Traffic To Your Website FREE Using For Naija New Site In Nigeria by prizpres: 12:27pm On Dec 10, 2015
prizpres.com.ng is a new online supermarket in uyo with a free sameday delivery,cash on delivery with fresh products.shop at a 20% discount on first purchsase

Re: How To Get Traffic To Your Website FREE Using For Naija New Site In Nigeria by fabulous660(m): 1:28pm On Dec 10, 2015
so how do we advertise on fornaija?
Re: How To Get Traffic To Your Website FREE Using For Naija New Site In Nigeria by afrideo(m): 2:34pm On Dec 10, 2015
fornaija:
Fornaija is a social news site. This is one of the major social news Site which per day gets the alot of traffic and growing after just month of operation. But Fornaija can be used to generate traffic for your site too, as I have been working with Fornaija from last four months and have helped me to generate traffic for my client’s site and my site as well.
Check it and give your feedback http://fornaija.com

Thanks for publishing my press release
Re: How To Get Traffic To Your Website FREE Using For Naija New Site In Nigeria by westreporter(m): 2:43pm On Dec 10, 2015

Re: How To Get Traffic To Your Website FREE Using For Naija New Site In Nigeria by Sirpluv: 10:44pm On Dec 10, 2015
prizpres:
prizpres.com.ng is a new online supermarket in uyo with a free sameday delivery,cash on delivery with fresh products.shop at a 20% discount on first purchsase
DO YOU OFFER FREE DELIVERY OUTSIDE UYO. . MAYBE ORON

1 Like

Re: How To Get Traffic To Your Website FREE Using For Naija New Site In Nigeria by prizpres: 10:39am On Dec 11, 2015
@ sirplu yes we do offer free delivery outside uyo.but it must be on a minimum order of 10k

(1) (Reply)

How To Know The Number Of Visitors Presently Browsing Your Blog Or Website. / Waoh! Blogger Finally Add New Templates To The Platform / Launching The Greatest Forum "2gs Forum"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.