Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Is Utexta.com Now The Most Reliable And Portable Bulk Sms Website In Nigeria? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Is Utexta.com Now The Most Reliable And Portable Bulk Sms Website In Nigeria? (469 Views)

What Is The Cost Of A Website In Nigeria?? / Notice : Vivianblog.com -- Now -- Viviangist.com / Lindaikeji..com .... Now Get New Domains .... Check It Out .... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Utexta.com Now The Most Reliable And Portable Bulk Sms Website In Nigeria? by OnWebTech: 1:34pm On Dec 10, 2015
They contact me to help renew their design with a modern one...

I did exactly that and besides I found utexta.com as one of the most uniquely designed bulk sms company offering quality service.

See a quick tour of the design which makes it so portable and modern as opposed to some wack designs common out there.

You can also give your website both old and new this kind of clean look by contact me on 08062691462 via whatsapp.

See some shorts below:
Re: Is Utexta.com Now The Most Reliable And Portable Bulk Sms Website In Nigeria? by OnWebTech: 1:35pm On Dec 10, 2015
quick registration

Re: Is Utexta.com Now The Most Reliable And Portable Bulk Sms Website In Nigeria? by OnWebTech: 1:37pm On Dec 10, 2015
Simple and portable dashboard..

Re: Is Utexta.com Now The Most Reliable And Portable Bulk Sms Website In Nigeria? by fleps(m): 7:37pm On Dec 10, 2015
Bro, its not just about design o! Quality service too. But I must say that this is unique; not like hundreds out there.

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Blog – Step By Step Guide / Itel Prime And Laptop / Nigeria's No.1 Solution To Lost And Found Properties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.