Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,827 members, 7,831,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Hilarious, If You Read This And Didn't Laugh, Forget It, You Cant Make Heaven - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hilarious, If You Read This And Didn't Laugh, Forget It, You Cant Make Heaven (2431 Views)

If You Watch This Comedy Skit And You Didn't Laugh, Something Is wrong With You. / Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like / Lol, If You Read And You Don't Laugh, Forget It, Your Problem Is Spiritual. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious, If You Read This And Didn't Laugh, Forget It, You Cant Make Heaven by akuracy(m): 3:06pm On Dec 10, 2015
I met my secondary school maths teacher last week and he asked for the direction to Zenith Bank in unizik
I told him to make a 360 turn, walk for about 1.8 metres (round that up to the nearest tens), you will then see a shop which is perpendicularly to your right, make an obtuse angle turn and you will see the bank at a distance of about the logarithm of 7.
Let him feel what I felt as a student during his maths class in school.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious, If You Read This And Didn't Laugh, Forget It, You Cant Make Heaven by HighQue007: 3:09pm On Dec 10, 2015
lol
Re: Hilarious, If You Read This And Didn't Laugh, Forget It, You Cant Make Heaven by Solidkay(m): 3:29pm On Dec 10, 2015
Hahahaha,u badth gaaaan man,
bt u should av told him to count his step den look for X after he had subtracting triangle AC frm BC.
Re: Hilarious, If You Read This And Didn't Laugh, Forget It, You Cant Make Heaven by akuracy(m): 4:08pm On Dec 10, 2015
Solidkay:
Hahahaha,u badth gaaaan man,
bt u should av told him to count his step den look for X after he had subtracting triangle AC frm BC.
Lol, and you are very wicked ooo. your wickedness is epic

1 Like

Re: Hilarious, If You Read This And Didn't Laugh, Forget It, You Cant Make Heaven by smartograpy(m): 10:26pm On Jul 05, 2016
I dont see anything funny here . Your joke is not a new thing
Re: Hilarious, If You Read This And Didn't Laugh, Forget It, You Cant Make Heaven by laluski(m): 12:05am On Jul 06, 2016
More like u will make hell fire since i didnt laff.....fool angry
Re: Hilarious, If You Read This And Didn't Laugh, Forget It, You Cant Make Heaven by ymdo(m): 3:18pm On Jul 06, 2016
tongue

1 Like

Re: Hilarious, If You Read This And Didn't Laugh, Forget It, You Cant Make Heaven by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 06, 2016
Hmm

Re: Hilarious, If You Read This And Didn't Laugh, Forget It, You Cant Make Heaven by SleekyGee(m): 7:27pm On Jul 06, 2016
smartograpy:
I dont see anything funny here . Your joke is not a new thing
Abeg oo laugh by force oo that's if u want make heaven, me self dey form small laugh

(1) (Reply)

See How This Guy Exposed His Girlfriend On Instagram / (photo) Which State Is This Passenger From? / Girl Posted Her Nude :o On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.