Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,223 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Jesus Just Sent A Message To Me. Dear Christian Fundamentalists Here. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Just Sent A Message To Me. Dear Christian Fundamentalists Here. (1107 Views)

RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) / Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua / Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Just Sent A Message To Me. Dear Christian Fundamentalists Here. by menesheh(m): 3:34pm On Dec 10, 2015
Dear Christian fundamentalists on religion section,

Jesus just sent me a message. He said he wants you to chill the fucck out.
He further said that you should present the evidence of his existence in a constructive manner not applying abusing and harsh words, hence, it becomes a strawman sort of argument. He continued to emphasize that you should lead by example those good teachings he was known to represent in his holy book, not the bad ones.

In the third paragraph, he said that i should extent his warning to those that engage in that sort of attitude to desist or risk hell. He mentioned names like KingEbukasBlog , winner01 and HCpaul.

He argued why it is those silly atheist that usually calm the fucck down until sparked by you people. They should be the one using that sort of worldly, abusive and harsh words, not you that know he jesus Christian is 100 percent real.

He further retaliated that he is so powerful and deserves his right to show those stupid, rational and logical atheists whatever that will convince them, the way he did to paul, children of Israel in Egypt and numerous other examples in his holybook.

In his closing statement, he said that he is aware of every arguments here and is continuously watching down from heaven.

Sincerely,

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jesus Just Sent A Message To Me. Dear Christian Fundamentalists Here. by tolugar: 3:37pm On Dec 10, 2015
As in for real??

Is he on whatassp??

Pls reply

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jesus Just Sent A Message To Me. Dear Christian Fundamentalists Here. by frank317: 3:52pm On Dec 10, 2015
hope u shared a bottle of origin with him... ohhhhh heavenly origin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus Just Sent A Message To Me. Dear Christian Fundamentalists Here. by menesheh(m): 4:02pm On Dec 10, 2015
frank317:
hope u shared a bottle of origin with him... ohhhhh heavenly origin

grin

It's just a text message. I didn't meet him one on one. Can't you imagine if i happens to sit with him on the same table, inside same bar, i would've been a changed person saying different gospel things here. The world must hear it.

Don't you feel that way too?
Re: Jesus Just Sent A Message To Me. Dear Christian Fundamentalists Here. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:18pm On Dec 10, 2015
menesheh:
Dear Christian fundamentalists on religion section,

Jesus just sent me a message. He said he wants you to chill the fucck out.
He further said that you should present the evidence of his existence in a constructive manner not applying abusing and harsh words, hence, it becomes a strawman sort of argument. He continued to emphasize that you should lead by example those good teaching he was know to represent in his holy book, not the bad ones.

In the third paragraph, he said that i should extent his warning to those that engage in that sort of attitude to desist or risk hell. He mentioned names like KingEbukasBlog , winner01 and HCpaul.

He argued, why it is those silly atheist that usually calm the fucck down until sparked by you people. They should be the one using that sort of worldly, abusive and harsh words not you that know he jesus Christian is 100 percent real.

He further retaliated that he is so powerful and deserves his right to show those stupid, rational and logical atheists whatever that will convince them the way he did to paul, children of Israel in Egypt and numerous other examples in his holybook.

In his closing statement, he said that he is aware of every arguments here and is continuously watching down from heaven.

Sincerely,

Please stop spamming Nairaland's religion section with these topics . Why you are obsessed with someone who you claim is imaginary

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus Just Sent A Message To Me. Dear Christian Fundamentalists Here. by winner01(m): 7:45pm On Dec 10, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Please stop spamming Nairaland's religion section with these topics . Why you are obsessed with someone who you claim is imaginary
Dude's lost it finally.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus Just Sent A Message To Me. Dear Christian Fundamentalists Here. by UyiIredia(m): 3:39pm On Dec 11, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

As Paul said, God is turning their wisfom into folly.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jesus Just Sent A Message To Me. Dear Christian Fundamentalists Here. by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:20pm On Dec 11, 2015
UyiIredia:

As Paul said, God is turning their wisfom into folly.

Are you still a deist or now a christian?
Re: Jesus Just Sent A Message To Me. Dear Christian Fundamentalists Here. by UyiIredia(m): 7:26pm On Dec 11, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

Are you still a deist or now a christian?

I'm now a Christian pantheist as I was in 2012. I subject myself to Christ BY CHOICE but I strongly believe that all religions (theism) and irreligion (atheism and deism) leads to God. I'm sure you must know of people who practice Ifa and also worship as Christians.
Re: Jesus Just Sent A Message To Me. Dear Christian Fundamentalists Here. by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:05pm On Dec 11, 2015
UyiIredia:

I'm now a Christian pantheist as I was in 2012. I subject myself to Christ BY CHOICE but I strongly believe that all religions (theism) and irreligion (atheism and deism) leads to God. I'm sure you must know of people who practice Ifa and also worship as Christians.

oh. I thought you were a deist back then.

Can you tell me about this christian pantheism? Is it related to Jesus statement in John 14:20?

I have wondered why Ifa adherent are open to other religion. Some of this adherents go to church and mosque, they allow their families to partake in religion of their choice. No matter how I try to convince them that their are different God in these religions (Christianity, Islam and Iseese), I am always turned down.
Re: Jesus Just Sent A Message To Me. Dear Christian Fundamentalists Here. by UyiIredia(m): 9:42pm On Dec 11, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

oh. I thought you were a deist back then.

Can you tell me about this christian pantheism? Is it related to Jesus statement in John 14:20?

I have wondered why Ifa adherent are open to other religion. Some of this adherents go to church and mosque, they allow their families to partake in religion of their choice. No matter how I try to convince them that their are different God in these religions (Christianity, Islam and Iseese), I am always turned down.

Christian Pantheism means that various religions (even Satanism) are different ways of knowing God but one recognizes Christ as the most crucial piece in God's relation to humanity as in Jn 14:20. Like Baldur in the Norse myth and I know there is a character in Ifa religion similar to Jesus. If religions are a body Jesus will be akin to te gene fundamentall to all of them.
Re: Jesus Just Sent A Message To Me. Dear Christian Fundamentalists Here. by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:16pm On Dec 11, 2015
UyiIredia:

Christian Pantheism means that various religions (even Satanism) are different ways of knowing God but one recognizes Christ as the most crucial piece in God's relation to humanity as in Jn 14:20. Like Baldur in the Norse myth and I know there is a character in Ifa religion similar to Jesus. If religions are a body Jesus will be akin to te gene fundamentall to all of them.

Jesus likely is Eshu. Jesus is mediator between Man and God just like Eshu is the mediator between Man, Gods (Orisha) and Eleye including Ajogun.

All powers and authority in heaven and earth was given to Jesus similar to Eshu owning all the Ashe in heaven and earth.

Jesus is a messenger of God. Eshu too is a divine messenger.

Actually they are same but very similar.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Seven (7) Signs Of A Growing Church / Prophet Charges Lion To Prove God’s Power, Nearly Killed, Saved By Game Rangers / Robert Powell He Acted Jesus Of Nazareth.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.