Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,690 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Robert Powell He Acted Jesus Of Nazareth. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Robert Powell He Acted Jesus Of Nazareth. (1108 Views)

Mayor Of Nazareth Hosts Prophet T.B Joshua In Israel(photos) / Robert Powell Said I Am Not Jesus Christ But Just An Actor. / Actor Robert Powell: Stop Worshipping Me, I Am Not The Real Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Robert Powell He Acted Jesus Of Nazareth. by kellybently(m): 8:16am On Jul 12, 2016
I guess you know him. Robert Powell he acted Jesus of Nazareth. He humbly begs all of you who hangs his pictures on your walls at home, cars, churches, schools, offices to stop worshiping him but worship God. "I am just an actor". Jesus is Lord!
don't be decived no body on earth took the picture of Jesus when he was alive.
I just keep smiling when I see different image describing him. It a pity that u are all brainwashed

Re: Robert Powell He Acted Jesus Of Nazareth. by Niflheim(m): 10:38am On Jul 12, 2016
If "OLOSHIS" could fly, the christian church would be an Airport!!!
Re: Robert Powell He Acted Jesus Of Nazareth. by TrajansKong: 1:32pm On Jul 12, 2016
kellybently:
I guess you know him. Robert Powell he acted Jesus of Nazareth. He humbly begs all of you who hangs his pictures on your walls at home, cars, churches, schools, offices to stop worshiping him but worship God. "I am just an actor". Jesus is Lord!
don't be decived no body on earth took the picture of Jesus when he was alive.
I just keep smiling when I see different image describing him. It a pity that u are all brainwashed
ONLY in Africa.

(1) (Reply)

A Special Song That Can Break Every Chain Of Atheism / Can Catholics Explain This Picture... / Why The Number Of Muslims Will Soon Outnumber That Of Christains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.