Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Ex-super Eagles Coach, Stephen Keshi Loses Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ex-super Eagles Coach, Stephen Keshi Loses Wife (578 Views)

Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina / Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus / Shirley Ann Drags Stephen Alajemba To Court Over Misconduct With His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-super Eagles Coach, Stephen Keshi Loses Wife by 36pists: 4:09pm On Dec 10, 2015

Ex-coach of the Nigeria Super Eagles, Stephen Keshi has lost his wife.
According to former Super Eagles team coordinator, Emmanuel Attah, Keshi’s wife died early on Thursday morning.

He wrote on his Facebook wall: “A very sad day for me. Received early this morning the news of the death in far away USA, of the woman I fondly call my mummy. The wife of the coach I so love and worked with in the Super Eagles, the big Boss Stephen Keshi, Simply unbelievable, its like a dream.

“But who are we mortals to question God’s will, for he alone lives forever. Rest in Peace mummy. My big Boss, its a big loss to we all, be consoled and take heart. She was so passionate about the National Team and always praying for us to succeed.”

53 year old Keshi married his wife at the age of 21.

More details to follow…
Re: Ex-super Eagles Coach, Stephen Keshi Loses Wife by stexsy(m): 4:15pm On Dec 10, 2015
Blame the NFF

I knw wat i mean
Re: Ex-super Eagles Coach, Stephen Keshi Loses Wife by bigtt76(f): 4:16pm On Dec 10, 2015
What a sad news cry I pray God grant the family the fortitude to bear this loss. Amen.
Re: Ex-super Eagles Coach, Stephen Keshi Loses Wife by menix(m): 4:25pm On Dec 10, 2015
Ewooo!!!!!!!!!

Chaiiiii!!!!!!!!

See as this woman just die go...
Rolling on the floor crying..

Uwa di Egwu..
Mmebi everywhere...

RIP Mama
Re: Ex-super Eagles Coach, Stephen Keshi Loses Wife by 36pists: 4:50pm On Dec 10, 2015
sad

(1) (Reply)

Odunlade Adekola Set To Release New Music Album / Photos & Video – See What Girls Did To This Guy!!! Serves Him Right? / Mo Abudu And Her Beautiful Daughter Temidayo, Look Glamorous In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.