Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,465 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Help! Interview Invite By Mrjohnson Visa Lottery Africa Is This A Scam? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help! Interview Invite By Mrjohnson Visa Lottery Africa Is This A Scam? (1472 Views)

Help! Interview Confirmation. / Vfd Group Invite By Workforce / Interview Invite By Ikeja Electric For Customer Service Representative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Interview Invite By Mrjohnson Visa Lottery Africa Is This A Scam? by Engineer2015: 5:50pm On Dec 10, 2015
I was invited for an interview by the above organization at IBADAN Around Iyana Church Iwo road next week Monday.Please is this real or scam? Who is with me?

1 Like

Re: Help! Interview Invite By Mrjohnson Visa Lottery Africa Is This A Scam? by oyelekeabo: 6:05pm On Dec 10, 2015
In response to your application for the vacant post of a sales unit manager, your interview has been slated for

11AM, Monday 14th December, 2015

at MrJohnson Visa Lottery Support Centre, No 3, Make hay street, opposite olorun esan filling station, Iyana church, Iwo road, Ibadan, Oyo state.

For questions, call 08162456922 or 08095894098

Note; Bisan Investment limited(RC 393707) is recruiting for its subsidiary; MrJohnson Visa Lottery Africa
For more information about the company, visit www.mrjohnsonvisalottery.org

Your leadership skills and understanding of the responsibilities of a sales representative and unit manager will be tested. Please prepare.

This particular recruitment is for Oyo state residents or those who can reside in Oyo state. Recruitment for other states will soon commence. Thank you.

Regards,
The MrJohnson Visa Lottery Team.
www.mrjohnsonvisalottery.org
Re: Help! Interview Invite By Mrjohnson Visa Lottery Africa Is This A Scam? by Philadelphia: 8:52pm On Dec 10, 2015
The OP is a F0000LISH F000000000L. HE is the one trying to scam peopl and not the one being scammed. The 2 posters above my post are from the OP. The second one is a mistake as he thought he was still using the first moniker.
The big question is "how did the second poster know or have a copy of the email sent to the OP?"
Lok at the time interval of the 2 posts.

CC:
David470
Seun
Ishilove
Lalasticlala

*Na this kind people una suppose dey trace to their house*

2 Likes

Re: Help! Interview Invite By Mrjohnson Visa Lottery Africa Is This A Scam? by Engineer2015: 10:15pm On Dec 10, 2015
You are d foolish type.By d way do u go to skul at all? you never see where employer send same text to different people.FOOL@ Philadephia foolish user name equal to stupid bearer
Re: Help! Interview Invite By Mrjohnson Visa Lottery Africa Is This A Scam? by xeems(m): 11:28pm On Dec 10, 2015
Eh!! Eh!!....Knock it off guys and plz give urself a break....dis doesnt call a feud and besides d OP is ryt cos I received d same txt......so y snitch
Re: Help! Interview Invite By Mrjohnson Visa Lottery Africa Is This A Scam? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 11, 2015
I got sesame mail.....but I no fit risk am am in lagos
Re: Help! Interview Invite By Mrjohnson Visa Lottery Africa Is This A Scam? by Engineer2015: 5:26am On Dec 13, 2015
Pls who know the above company? A Subsidiary of BISAN INVESTMENT.Thanks
Re: Help! Interview Invite By Mrjohnson Visa Lottery Africa Is This A Scam? by charlesbailey(m): 6:44am On Dec 17, 2015
i work with the company and i was the one who posted the job vacancy..i really don't understand why nairaland people are quick to tag everything as a scam..you have the company's website and you can't check if yourself.

We really don't need pessismistic minds actually but in your future endeavours, use all resources available to find out about a company before labelling it a scam.

you can listen to Radio nigeria 99.1 fm every Friday 7pm, saturday and sunday 8:30 am to listen to our advert during the sports program and ofcourse you can check out the address or visit our website www.mrjohnsonvisalottery.org

thank you all

1 Like

Re: Help! Interview Invite By Mrjohnson Visa Lottery Africa Is This A Scam? by Sard(m): 9:16am On Dec 18, 2015
Engineer2015:
I was invited for an interview by the above organization at IBADAN Around Iyana Church Iwo road next week Monday.Please is this real or scam? Who is with me?
Hey, bro.
Did you go for the interview? Is the company real? Please, I need reply before I waste transport fare to the venue. My interview with them is slated for tomorrow.
Re: Help! Interview Invite By Mrjohnson Visa Lottery Africa Is This A Scam? by Engineer2015: 12:48pm On Dec 18, 2015
I did'nt go but u can give it a tryer

(1) (Reply)

Personal Profile And Career Objective On The Same CV. / Can Anyone Verify This?? (Urgent) / ~~~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.