Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Personal Profile And Career Objective On The Same CV. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Personal Profile And Career Objective On The Same CV. (1457 Views)

How To Write The Perfect Career Objective For Your CV Before Sending It / How To Write A Good CV Personal Profile / Is This A Bad Career Objective? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Personal Profile And Career Objective On The Same CV. by dedons: 5:52am On Feb 09, 2016
Is it necessary to put my personal profile and career objective on the same CV?

Are they the same and therefore should just use one on the CV?

I'll appreciate your professional response.

NB:
I will appreciate anyone sending me a professional cv sample for an inexperienced gradute.Thank you.

"generationnext77@gmail.com"

1 Like

Re: Personal Profile And Career Objective On The Same CV. by dedons: 7:22am On Feb 09, 2016
I need dis urgently
Re: Personal Profile And Career Objective On The Same CV. by Slickbishop(m): 8:27am On Feb 09, 2016
it s senseless to put both on same cv, it s better to put personal profile and key competencies, do away with career objectives, it s too common
Re: Personal Profile And Career Objective On The Same CV. by dedons: 8:34am On Feb 09, 2016
Slickbishop:
it s senseless to put both on same cv, it s better to put personal profile and key competencies, do away with career objectives, it s too common
thank you bro...
Re: Personal Profile And Career Objective On The Same CV. by Mustay(m): 9:26am On Feb 09, 2016
Different HR advises; choose the best. For me, with little experience, your profile statement is enough. I say this because most times, it appears people don't know what their career objectives are. Perhaps in the future, they would have drawn up their career path.

To answer your question, personal profile and career objectives are not the same. Moreover, your profile is meant to be personal, that's why it's YOUR CV in the first place. It's necessary to highlight your achievements, prizes/awards etc at this stage - things that lure employers into 'probing' your CV via an interview invitation rather than objectives etc which they will most likely skip.

Remember to make the CV brief (Max 2 pages) - cut out unnecessary words/sections.
Re: Personal Profile And Career Objective On The Same CV. by Benjom(m): 9:59am On Feb 09, 2016
Merge them into one. .. as "Profile Summary" or "Career Profile".
Re: Personal Profile And Career Objective On The Same CV. by dedons: 11:06am On Feb 09, 2016
Mustay:
Different HR advises; choose the best. For me, with little experience, your profile statement is enough. I say this because most times, it appears people don't know what their career objectives are. Perhaps in the future, they would have drawn up their career path.

To answer your question, personal profile and career objectives are not the same. Moreover, your profile is meant to be personal, that's why it's YOUR CV in the first place. It's necessary to highlight your achievements, prizes/awards etc at this stage - things that lure employers into 'probing' your CV via an interview invitation rather than objectives etc which they will most likely skip.

Remember to make the CV brief (Max 2 pages) - cut out unnecessary words/sections.
wow!

Quite explanatory and expository.

Thanks a lot bro.
Re: Personal Profile And Career Objective On The Same CV. by dedons: 11:07am On Feb 09, 2016
Benjom:
Merge them into one. .. as "Profile Summary" or "Career Profile".
thanks bro.

(1) (Reply)

Accugenix CBT Invite, Who Is With Me? / Loan At Ease / Ongoing Recruitment At Morison Industries Plc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.