Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,305 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

FIFA 16 Or PES 16, Which Do You Prefer? - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / FIFA 16 Or PES 16, Which Do You Prefer? (12733 Views)

Help:; Can It Play Fifa Or Pes / Official FIFA 16 Thread (PC/Xbox/Playstation) / Official Fifa 16 And Pes 16 Soundtrack Thread + [ Zip Download ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIFA 16 Or PES 16, Which Do You Prefer? by fizzy123(m): 5:10pm On Dec 28, 2015
you could also chk www.blackboxrepack.com buh they only hav PES archive, FIFA stopped at 12 cuz of cracking
u cud also gt other games from there!
Re: FIFA 16 Or PES 16, Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 28, 2015
ueskman:

thanks boss. well appreciated..
No probs
Re: FIFA 16 Or PES 16, Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 28, 2015
Stanley08:
I'm not a gamer. I almost never play games. But every year i spend 25K+ buying FIFA for both PC and Play Station (PS4 now). That should say how awesome FIFA is.

All those people shouting PES for life here will not even buy the game to support the developers of the game they claim to love. PES is easier to get these days. FIFA is the football game for the MEN!

I love this post. lol. Just buy it.

That is to show u how much EA are dedicated to keep fifa safe. It eventually gets cracked, yes but after like 6 months lol. You will spend $60 on PES and see somebody playing the cracked one for free just like that. What a joke!

Lol.. anyone who really wants to enjoy Fifa and all its features will definitely prefer to buy it...you can play online and stuff like that
Re: FIFA 16 Or PES 16, Which Do You Prefer? by XVIER(m): 9:47am On Dec 29, 2015
How can you compare? To me PES is for kids get mature with FIFA.... Have you ever wonder why even the celebrities and players play FIFA? It's because they see the reality in the game. #teamFUT
Re: FIFA 16 Or PES 16, Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 29, 2015
XVIER:
How can you compare? To me PES is for kids get mature with FIFA.... Have you ever wonder why even the celebrities and players play FIFA? It's because they see the reality in the game. #teamFUT

#TeamFifaForever
Re: FIFA 16 Or PES 16, Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 29, 2015
Fifa 16 is more realistic, pes 16 is more fun. I play games for fun so pes wins for me.
Re: FIFA 16 Or PES 16, Which Do You Prefer? by zzzzy: 1:06pm On Dec 29, 2015
OEmperor:
Fifa 16 is more realistic, pes 16 is more fun. I play games for fun so pes wins for me.
i don't understand more fun
Re: FIFA 16 Or PES 16, Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 29, 2015
zzzzy:
i don't understand more fun
grin grin grin.. more fun in something thats not realistic..
Re: FIFA 16 Or PES 16, Which Do You Prefer? by fizzy123(m): 10:50pm On Dec 29, 2015
Ozil, Messi, Pique, plays FIFA; who plays PES?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FIFA 16 Or PES 16, Which Do You Prefer? by gurunlocker: 12:03am On Dec 30, 2015
if you don't play FIFA then you don't play soccer..... the last pes I enjoyed was 2013..... and i fall in love with FIFA.... crazy difficulty, just gotta use your brain to play like it real..... Not like pes where there's a particular spot to score....

2 Likes

Re: FIFA 16 Or PES 16, Which Do You Prefer? by Dauchman(m): 5:34am On Dec 30, 2015
Anyone want to take my pes 16 and give me fifa 16 (ps4). Buying pes biggest mistake I eva made in d year 2015.

1 Like

Re: FIFA 16 Or PES 16, Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 30, 2015
Dauchman:
Anyone want to take my pes 16 and give me fifa 16 (ps4). Buying pes biggest mistake I eva made in d year 2015.

How much did you buy the Pes? grin grin... it cant be exchanged for FIFA bruv.. Fifa's more costly.. just break the Pes disk or give it out as an Xmas gift grin grin .. then close eye buy FIFA .. smiley

2 Likes

Re: FIFA 16 Or PES 16, Which Do You Prefer? by fizzy123(m): 10:52am On Dec 30, 2015
GloryIsaac:

How much did you buy the Pes? grin grin... it cant be exchanged for FIFA bruv.. Fifa's more costly.. just break the Pes disk or give it out as an Xmas gift grin grin .. then close eye buy FIFA .. smiley

Worths NGN3k more than PES
Re: FIFA 16 Or PES 16, Which Do You Prefer? by lonics: 8:54am On Dec 31, 2015
I don't know why people still compare this two soccer games.FIFA is always d ultimate,pes should try and imitate fifa or less!.FIFA 17 is bringing something that will just make pes stop producing dere soccer game. FIFA for life
Re: FIFA 16 Or PES 16, Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 31, 2015
lonics:
I don't know why people still compare this two soccer games.FIFA is always d ultimate,pes should try and imitate fifa or less!.FIFA 17 is bringing something that will just make pes stop producing dere soccer game. FIFA for life

Pes is cheaper or can be cracked easily, if they imitate FIFA, they'll be sued.... but i hope they start recognising women football though
Re: FIFA 16 Or PES 16, Which Do You Prefer? by fizzy123(m): 11:48am On Dec 31, 2015
GloryIsaac:

Pes is cheaper or can be cracked easily, if they imitate FIFA, they'll be sued.... but i hope they start recognising women football though

Yeah, EA would sue Konami if they try such, the issue is both of em r different cuz dey suit different ppls play style buh as for me FIFA all the way.
Re: FIFA 16 Or PES 16, Which Do You Prefer? by fizzy123(m): 11:53am On Dec 31, 2015
If not for the collision system that was introduced into PES this year, there wud hav been no cause to argue which is better cuz FIFA is better. Gameplay wise, commentary, player movements, initiatives (all FIFA). The only thing PES to me has been able to beat is player faces...

2 Likes

Re: FIFA 16 Or PES 16, Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 01, 2016
Happy new year, my FIFA colleagues... hope you thrash more challengers that come your way in 2016.. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FIFA 16 Or PES 16, Which Do You Prefer? by skywalker240(m): 1:03pm On Jan 04, 2016
GloryIsaac:

Yea, FIFA all through.. Happy Xmas!!

Yeah i wish u the same and prosperity for us all through d year and more
Re: FIFA 16 Or PES 16, Which Do You Prefer? by Dauchman(m): 7:36am On Jan 05, 2016
GloryIsaac:

I will follow ur advise and break it...giving it as an xmas gift will be tantamount to being the grinch.
Re: FIFA 16 Or PES 16, Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 05, 2016
skywalker240:

Yeah i wish u the same and prosperity for us all through d year and more

Amen... sure guy smiley
Re: FIFA 16 Or PES 16, Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 05, 2016
Dauchman:

I will follow ur advise and break it...giving it as an xmas gift will be tantamount to being the grinch.

I love that word "tantamount", but since you dont want to steal anyone's fun, break the Pes disk grin grin and buy 2 FIFA disk ( one for you, the other for anyone or your babe) then come thank me later.. Nb: learn how to play well so you'll be a boss online smiley
Re: FIFA 16 Or PES 16, Which Do You Prefer? by Caspian22(m): 7:17pm On Jan 05, 2016
Guys I need ur help.. I want to know if I can install PEs 2016 in my new laptop.
it's a HP pavilion dv2000
the specs are;
processor; Genuine Intel (R) CPU T2500 2.00 GHz
RAM ; 4GB
32 bit OS
Re: FIFA 16 Or PES 16, Which Do You Prefer? by fizzy123(m): 11:08pm On Jan 05, 2016
Caspian22:
Guys I need ur help.. I want to know if I can install PEs 2016 in my new laptop.
the specs are;
RAM ; 4GB
32 bit OS

Naaaaaaaaaah, not even FIFA 15, though what GPU?
Re: FIFA 16 Or PES 16, Which Do You Prefer? by Caspian22(m): 11:53pm On Jan 05, 2016
fizzy123:

Naaaaaaaaaah, not even FIFA 15, though what GPU?
what's GPU
Re: FIFA 16 Or PES 16, Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 06, 2016
Caspian22:
the specs are;
RAM ; 4GB
32 bit OS

Sorry bro, those specs are low... but you can add another ram to the laptop... then install it, put graphics at lowest quality..
Re: FIFA 16 Or PES 16, Which Do You Prefer? by fizzy123(m): 4:05pm On Jan 06, 2016
if ur Dedicated VRAM is upto 64mb theres a possibility that you can play it in low quality.
minimum RAM is 1GB
processor is Intel Core 2Duo
i play pes 15 with Intel Core i5 64bit, 64mb dedicated vram, 4gb RAM on low quality, and it plays without lag.
Re: FIFA 16 Or PES 16, Which Do You Prefer? by Tzeronix(m): 10:56pm On Jan 08, 2016
fizzy123:
If not for the collision system that was introduced into PES this year, there wud hav been no cause to argue which is better cuz FIFA is better. Gameplay wise, commentary, player movements, initiatives (all FIFA). The only thing PES to me has been able to beat is player faces...

This seems to me like a fifa die-hards thread hidden beneath the facade of a question. So i would have just scrolled away if i hadn't seen this. Gameplay wise? really? Even the worst pes critics know how well pes shines as regards gameplay. Have you ever played football?

If by player movements, you mean the animations, i am forced to ask how much time have you spent playing PES? I can't help laughing at how clumsy the animation on fifa is whenever a player gets clipped and is stumbling.

Commentaries...come on, man don't be so 2008 every gamer knows EA have the upper hand here. And especially for the ton of licences EA purchased that has fifa winning year in year out(although that can be patched on pes). Initiatives? Lol Pls be more precise.

Bottomline is both games have areas where they shine, and this year, if we'd be very objective and openminded [although I've come to realise that Nigerians are very closeminded and like following the bandwagon] , we would all easily admit that PES shines in a lot more areas that FIFA this year.

2 Likes

Re: FIFA 16 Or PES 16, Which Do You Prefer? by fizzy123(m): 11:08pm On Jan 08, 2016
Tzeronix:

This seems to me like a fifa die-hards thread hidden beneath the facade of a question. So i would have just scrolled away if i hadn't seen this. Gameplay wise? really? Even the worst pes critics know how well pes shines as regards gameplay. Have you ever played football?

If by player movements, you mean the animations, i am forced to ask how much time have you spent playing PES? I can't help laughing at how clumsy the animation on fifa is whenever a player gets clipped and is stumbling.

Commentaries...come on, man don't be so 2008 every gamer knows EA have the upper hand here. For its the licences that have fifa winning year in year out(although that can be patched on pes). Initiatives? Pls be more precise.

Bottomline is both games have areas where they shine, and this year, if we'd be very objective and openminded [although I've come to realise that Nigerians are very closeminded and like following the bandwagon] , we would all easily admit that PES shines in a lot more areas that FIFA this year.

Wow..., maybe i shud ask you how much time you've spent playing FIFA! gameplay i wudnt actually say PES is better, infact for years I've played Konami's PES starting from Winning Eleven 7 that I mean PES 4 I think and EA Sport from FIFA 99. I stl remember downloading demos just bcuz i wanted to play FIFA. The real deal started from 2012, dats were the comparison started and As for me I go with FIFA no matter what, I get annoyed with PES when i play most especially cuz of its gameplay.
Re: FIFA 16 Or PES 16, Which Do You Prefer? by fizzy123(m): 11:20pm On Jan 08, 2016
In FIFA even if my shots are Assisted, in a way i still get to control my shot power buh in PES even on Manual, tapping Shot is terrible.
the ball goes like, u gyz knw what its called na "bullet" (even on PES 16)! Dont you gyz find that to be wierd? Infact we play ball, which of you can fire the kind of shot they pull out on PES?
Physics: Science students remember Projectiles, Isnt ball a projectile? buh i pull out a shot and the ball lands like a stone dat was thrown from d top of a building.....
If I am wrong please prove me wrong!
Re: FIFA 16 Or PES 16, Which Do You Prefer? by fizzy123(m): 11:37pm On Jan 08, 2016
I am sure every1 knows how to turn a player like that on PES, buh hav u ever stop to think! if i was the one hu stood there being dribble that way, i'll allow him to pass, no way, buh players in FIFA are way too sensible to knw dat Jeez na so him think say e easy, na lie ooo

Am not condemning the game, naaaaaah, as a matter of fact, its just comparison! buh FIFA to me is better than PES, years to come!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New Update Graphics Efootball Ppsspp Pes 2024 Iso Obb Files Highly Compressed / Ps3 Slim and super slim... Hacked With Games / GTA V Android(gta SA Mod) | Sharing Great Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.