Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

What Would You Do If Your Brotherinlaw Beatup Your Wife? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Would You Do If Your Brotherinlaw Beatup Your Wife? (770 Views)

'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' / A Man Beatup His Wife Mercilessly For Saying President Buhari Is Working - Photo / When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do If Your Brotherinlaw Beatup Your Wife? by colormebad(m): 10:50pm On Dec 10, 2015
And so the story goes, that the woman you marry and have not for once raise a finger on her was beaten up by her brother over an argument! What Would You do under such circumstances?
Re: What Would You Do If Your Brotherinlaw Beatup Your Wife? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 10, 2015
Lock him up and throw the keys away

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If Your Brotherinlaw Beatup Your Wife? by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 11, 2015
That's blood feud sir. You've got a crazy in laws there for them to be fighting like dogs. Lock both of them up and let them bail themselves, and then tell their parents while you are at the work.. I wouldn't take side because it is a blood feud, I know I am not making sense but please bear with me.

(1) (Reply)

Another Proud Dad / How To Make Your Woman Happy / Buy Soup Online In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.