Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

How To Make Your Woman Happy - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Make Your Woman Happy (769 Views)

How To Make A Man Happy Vs How To Make A Woman Happy(which One Is Demanding?) / Different Btw How To Make Man And Woman Happy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Your Woman Happy by biztycoons(f): 7:11pm On Mar 26, 2016
I was made to believe men could not perform more than 2 minutes, Infact It was the greatest problem of male folks.

But Today, The story has changed! Because we now have the secret

Hi Friend,

I'm Your Sex Master, The guy that taught people went from Lasting less than two minutes during sex play to 20 minutes or more.

One of the goals of my life is to see as many people as possible in happy, healthy, relationships, and so over the last few  years I've worked hard, with a lot of couples. During that time, my eyes have been opened to something

The Next Report on this page is Very Vital and Important and strictly for 18 years old and above, contains sensitive pictures to materialized the information I'm about to pas across, 

If You think you are below the age of 18 or picture may be offensive in Nature then kindly back off.

MY SECRET IS NATURAL,

no drug, no pills, No hard drug.

But Before I tell You My secret Right away

here are some piece of Info that's very important if you want to improve your sex performance

Every guy wants sex, 9 out of 10 really want it, infact once a male child reach the teen age he starts dreaming of how he could go about getting a partner.

That's the exact way God created you and I

a boy Joy stick must give a strong signal once he wake up every morning, that's a sign that he would be able to perform when the time reach.

Anytime guys discover the pointed nipple under her vest, the Penis begin to rise.

But How About Using Joy stock to last longer on bed.

exactly where the problem is.

#Fact

out of 5 men, only 2 would last more than 20 minutes. it's not a joke, it's certain.

mine wasn't different, I love to take pills once my Girl friend is ready for me, just to make sure I last more than 5 minutes, at the end of the show the result remain the same.

it was total embarrassment, My ex Girl friend almost called me a Toy Boy,

But I found a solution That's Now Making me Last 30 minutes or More

Get The Truth On How To Stop Premature Ejaculation - And How You Can Use A Few Simple Methods To Start Lasting Longer Tonight.

contact me because i dont want to b blocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Your Woman Happy by dangotesmummy: 11:17pm On Mar 26, 2016
And you expect to see them here grin

When it's not 60ways to keep a man grin

Shiorrr

(1) (Reply)

Rise In Domestic Violence: Infidelity Or Economy? (pics) / What Was The Biggest Myth You Believe As A Kid? (PIC) / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.