Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,297 members, 7,839,463 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

FG Probes 10 Varsities Over Fraud, Sex Scandals(see List)-daily Trust - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG Probes 10 Varsities Over Fraud, Sex Scandals(see List)-daily Trust (47946 Views)

Sex Scandals Rock Ebonyi State University / FG Lifts Ban On Post-utme Screening By Varsities (DETAILS) / Staff Destroy Federal Poly, Ado-Ekiti Properties Over Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Probes 10 Varsities Over Fraud, Sex Scandals(see List)-daily Trust by nnachukz(m): 10:07am On Dec 11, 2015
Mrbigman1:
Unizik should be top of the list.

Prof Eboka and his cohort should be dragged in d balls biko.

They ridiculed that school
Prof Eboka is no longer your VC. Shouldn't you be talking about Prof Ahaneku from Imo State?
Re: FG Probes 10 Varsities Over Fraud, Sex Scandals(see List)-daily Trust by kozmokaz(m): 10:08am On Dec 11, 2015
ChappyChase:

Bros Unizik na learner in corruption once it comes head to head with UNN! Imagine putting the cut off for admission at 297 average and I had people who got below 250 average admitted into law while me that got 288 average is still siting at home!

no cry much bro...

just visit Michael okpara uni

34 ..30 ..32 got admitted while 60 ... 55 ... 50 still dey house ...and dey get mouth to ask fr 70k bfr givin us admission ... saying admission NA only fr d " sharp " once ..!!

bro reason am nah ...em fair?
Re: FG Probes 10 Varsities Over Fraud, Sex Scandals(see List)-daily Trust by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:08am On Dec 11, 2015
kaorama:

You don't mean it. And he sounds and appears descent. I know him closely, anyway. Na was ooo
If u know him closely, please help me tell him that Thunder will soon roast him if he doesn't change. grin

1 Like

Re: FG Probes 10 Varsities Over Fraud, Sex Scandals(see List)-daily Trust by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 11, 2015
MISSCONGENIALITY:
If u know him closely, please help me tell him that Thunder will soon roast him if he doesn't change. grin

I will do that, my dear.
Re: FG Probes 10 Varsities Over Fraud, Sex Scandals(see List)-daily Trust by ChappyChase: 10:11am On Dec 11, 2015
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Hahahahaha. Next time once putme results comes out and u see that u are not upto the specified cut of mark, go for and buy change of course form instead of staying at home cos nobody will ask u when u got admission when u start looking for work. They will not mind asking a fresh graduate if he/she has 8years job experience. grin
I no sure whether I go apply for Unn again oo, but Thanks though...
Re: FG Probes 10 Varsities Over Fraud, Sex Scandals(see List)-daily Trust by SirToby(m): 10:11am On Dec 11, 2015
Bhella5:
So what? We are clean
The word "BLOCKING" should not be new to you.
Re: FG Probes 10 Varsities Over Fraud, Sex Scandals(see List)-daily Trust by fizho: 10:11am On Dec 11, 2015
NOUN should be the first on that list .Imagine paying School fees every semester,paying for course and exams registration they are all scammers in that school.

1 Like

Re: FG Probes 10 Varsities Over Fraud, Sex Scandals(see List)-daily Trust by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:13am On Dec 11, 2015
ChappyChase:

I no sure whether I go apply for Unn again oo, but Thanks though...
u still can. Maybe u should chose another course.
Re: FG Probes 10 Varsities Over Fraud, Sex Scandals(see List)-daily Trust by wolfrine(m): 10:14am On Dec 11, 2015
IMO STATE POLYTECHNIC SHOULD BE THE TOP ON THE LIST ON SEXUAL HARASSMENT.... I REST MY CASE

HungerBAD:
Minister of Education Malam Adamu Adamu yesterday in Abuja inaugurated committees to investigate the managements of 10 universities and polytechnics over allegations of abuse of due process, financial mismanagement and sexual harassment.

The minister said government had received numerous complaints against the governing councils and management of some institutions and resolved to set fact-finding committees to determine the veracity of the claims and give appropriate recommendations.

The institutions include the Federal University Dutsin-Ma, Katsina State, Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike, Abia State, University of Uyo, Akwa Ibom state, Federal University Kashere, Gombe State, University of Abuja, FCT and University of Nsukka, Enugu state.

Others are Federal Polytechnic, Auchi, Edo State, Federal Polytechnic Oko, Anambra State, Yaba College of Technology, Lagos State and University of Calabar, Cross River State.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/fg-probes-10-varsities-over-fraud-sex-scandals/123834.html
Re: FG Probes 10 Varsities Over Fraud, Sex Scandals(see List)-daily Trust by kozmokaz(m): 10:14am On Dec 11, 2015
ChappyChase:
God go punish UNN Vc!!
. add Mouau vc fr dat punishment list abg
Re: FG Probes 10 Varsities Over Fraud, Sex Scandals(see List)-daily Trust by ChappyChase: 10:14am On Dec 11, 2015
kozmokaz:

no cry much bro...

just visit Michael okpara uni

34 ..30 ..32 got admitted while 60 ... 55 ... 50 still dey house ...and dey get mouth to ask fr 70k bfr givin us admission ... saying admission NA only fr d " sharp " once ..!!

bro reason am nah ...em fair?
Naija which way!!
Re: FG Probes 10 Varsities Over Fraud, Sex Scandals(see List)-daily Trust by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:15am On Dec 11, 2015
kaorama:

I will do that, my dear.
thanks cheesy
Re: FG Probes 10 Varsities Over Fraud, Sex Scandals(see List)-daily Trust by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 11, 2015
so what will be done if they caught them in any of the act. tell us
Re: FG Probes 10 Varsities Over Fraud, Sex Scandals(see List)-daily Trust by Marvis4real(f): 10:18am On Dec 11, 2015
MOUAU needs to be probed. The VC ended up filling the whole position with his town people, promoting them to the levels they do not merit.

1 Like

Re: FG Probes 10 Varsities Over Fraud, Sex Scandals(see List)-daily Trust by kozmokaz(m): 10:20am On Dec 11, 2015
ChappyChase:

Naija which way!!

Nigeria uni which ought to breed future leaders is no an irony of itself
Re: FG Probes 10 Varsities Over Fraud, Sex Scandals(see List)-daily Trust by nemalish: 10:21am On Dec 11, 2015
nice one. but what of UI, OAU? Schools that old definitely have a lot of skeletons in their cupboards.
Re: FG Probes 10 Varsities Over Fraud, Sex Scandals(see List)-daily Trust by kozmokaz(m): 10:21am On Dec 11, 2015
Marvis4real:
MOUAU needs to be probed. The VC ended up filling the whole position with his town people, promoting them to the levels they do not merit.

nne I join u dey cry!!!
Re: FG Probes 10 Varsities Over Fraud, Sex Scandals(see List)-daily Trust by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 11, 2015
Uniuyo is infamous for extortions, especially in the final years of undergraduate studies. The lecturers come up with all kinds of demands to suck parents. The school adm shd be probed.
Re: FG Probes 10 Varsities Over Fraud, Sex Scandals(see List)-daily Trust by skally60: 10:26am On Dec 11, 2015
i represent Unical
Re: FG Probes 10 Varsities Over Fraud, Sex Scandals(see List)-daily Trust by ChappyChase: 10:28am On Dec 11, 2015
MISSCONGENIALITY:
u still can. Maybe u should chose another course.
Babe na naija we dey oo. You are suppose to know that we don't have job for most of the courses we sturdy in the university.. Now tell me what, what do you do as a psychology/philosophy graduate?
if you not cool with responding to my question, I sent you PM..
Re: FG Probes 10 Varsities Over Fraud, Sex Scandals(see List)-daily Trust by twilliamx(m): 10:31am On Dec 11, 2015
sosanova:
Buhari's Government just wasting time and probing silly things like Sex ... like play like play 2019 will be here....n Buhari will have nothing to show Nigerians what he has achieved as a President .

If you had gone through the ills of sexual harassment, where someone as old as your dad will be threatening you that no matter how hard you work, you won't pass his course unless you agree to his advances, and you feel helpless and dejected, you will not make such foolish statement. Let sanity come every where .
Re: FG Probes 10 Varsities Over Fraud, Sex Scandals(see List)-daily Trust by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 11, 2015
dechiome:
Ah ! Which one is University of Nsukka, Enugu State ?
Asin eh! hep me ask OP o. Pls its University of Nigeria, Nsukka nt that crap written above!
Re: FG Probes 10 Varsities Over Fraud, Sex Scandals(see List)-daily Trust by Gamesmart: 10:35am On Dec 11, 2015
sosanova:
Buhari's Government just wasting time and probing silly things like Sex ... like play like play 2019 will be here....n Buhari will have nothing to show Nigerians what he has achieved as a President .

Look, if you sisters are used to giving sex for good grades that is not what we want in our education system.

It is not a waste of time to end such.
Re: FG Probes 10 Varsities Over Fraud, Sex Scandals(see List)-daily Trust by Holak: 10:37am On Dec 11, 2015
HungerBAD:
Minister of Education Malam Adamu Adamu yesterday in Abuja inaugurated committees to investigate the managements of 10 universities and polytechnics over allegations of abuse of due process, financial mismanagement and sexual harassment.

The minister said government had received numerous complaints against the governing councils and management of some institutions and resolved to set fact-finding committees to determine the veracity of the claims and give appropriate recommendations.

The institutions include the Federal University Dutsin-Ma, Katsina State, Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike, Abia State, University of Uyo, Akwa Ibom state, Federal University Kashere, Gombe State, University of Abuja, FCT and University of Nsukka, Enugu state.

Others are Federal Polytechnic, Auchi, Edo State, Federal Polytechnic Oko, Anambra State, Yaba College of Technology, Lagos State and University of Calabar, Cross River State.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/fg-probes-10-varsities-over-fraud-sex-scandals/123834.html

There is nothing like University Of Nsukka!
Re: FG Probes 10 Varsities Over Fraud, Sex Scandals(see List)-daily Trust by Davidifeanyi: 10:41am On Dec 11, 2015
irynterri:
i hope they are probing unn because of that 70,000 naira laptop fraud..please how many students buy 70k laptops wen jumia dey sell better lenovo and hp 45-60k,before u knw it they will give the contract to one chinko company,imprest their logo and it wont last up to 4yrs and i hope they wont probe dat cucumber gal..abeg that girl don suffer enough

You are right dear....
UNN's current VC must be probed.
How can a fresher be forced to pay a whopping #70,000 as laptop fee when you already have laptops or have a place where you can buy two laptops with that amount¿
Re: FG Probes 10 Varsities Over Fraud, Sex Scandals(see List)-daily Trust by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 11, 2015
[quote author=MISSCONGENIALITY post=40899213] thanks cheesy [/quot Urw.
Re: FG Probes 10 Varsities Over Fraud, Sex Scandals(see List)-daily Trust by Bigii(m): 10:44am On Dec 11, 2015
dason4life:

But UNIZIK has gotten a new V.C
But the atrocities still continue undecided
Re: FG Probes 10 Varsities Over Fraud, Sex Scandals(see List)-daily Trust by ChappyChase: 10:44am On Dec 11, 2015
kozmokaz:
. add Mouau vc fr dat punishment list abg
My brother create your own list abeg, I want make the voltage of thunder way go fire UNN Vc make e strog well well! Thanks for your understanding..
Re: FG Probes 10 Varsities Over Fraud, Sex Scandals(see List)-daily Trust by Bigii(m): 10:45am On Dec 11, 2015
dason4life:

Re: FG Probes 10 Varsities Over Fraud, Sex Scandals(see List)-daily Trust by Bigii(m): 10:45am On Dec 11, 2015
dason4life:

Re: FG Probes 10 Varsities Over Fraud, Sex Scandals(see List)-daily Trust by kozmokaz(m): 10:47am On Dec 11, 2015
ChappyChase:

My brother create your own list abeg, I want make the voltage of thunder way go fire UNN Vc make e strog well well! Thanks for your understanding..

grin
Re: FG Probes 10 Varsities Over Fraud, Sex Scandals(see List)-daily Trust by fratermathy(m): 10:48am On Dec 11, 2015
eROCK247:
I knew DELSU won't be there. Ain't the best University in the country but definitely above average! Proudly #DELSUalumnus

Delsu is not a federal varsity. It's a state owned school. FG can only probe federal schools.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

An Owl Caught In A School Ceiling!!!! / Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her / UNILAG Student Shot In The Head On Campus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.