Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,446 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Epic And Hilarious Moments Back In Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Photos - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Epic And Hilarious Moments Back In Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Photos (4014 Views)

Epic 1960 Guiness Billboard Advertisement (PICS) / 5 Types Of Lagos Women You Should Never Mess With (PHOTOS) / Rare Moments, Images In History You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Epic And Hilarious Moments Back In Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Photos by ikescope: 8:06am On Dec 11, 2015
These picture stories or memes got me laughing

Laugh with me....in igbo...sorom Chai grin

Lalasticlala

Re: Epic And Hilarious Moments Back In Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Photos by ikescope: 8:10am On Dec 11, 2015
More pictures

Re: Epic And Hilarious Moments Back In Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Photos by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 11, 2015
Last Days
Re: Epic And Hilarious Moments Back In Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Photos by bronzegoddess(f): 8:28am On Dec 11, 2015
That collabo own got me loling
Re: Epic And Hilarious Moments Back In Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Photos by menix(m): 8:37am On Dec 11, 2015
Epic abii Uwa Mmebi, which one
Re: Epic And Hilarious Moments Back In Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Photos by Mrbigman1(m): 8:39am On Dec 11, 2015
LWTMBD.

The collabo own wan kill me wit laff.

U must humble
Re: Epic And Hilarious Moments Back In Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Photos by izuch(m): 8:43am On Dec 11, 2015
Hilarious
Re: Epic And Hilarious Moments Back In Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Photos by ikescope: 8:12am On Mar 04, 2016
Lalasticlala come and see and laugh too oh!

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Not To Judge People / I Just Clocked 10,000 Likes On Nairaland (screen Shot) / If Olamide Is The Biological Father Of Mehcosa, Then Where Does Yemi Alade Stand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.