Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Big Phones Piss Me Off. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Big Phones Piss Me Off. (681 Views)

5 Reasons Why Parents Forego "Big Phones" At The Expense Of "Smaller Ones" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Phones Piss Me Off. by ovokefe: 12:50pm On Jun 03, 2009
wat we ned fones 4 is just 2 cal n txt pry.
Re: Big Phones Piss Me Off. by donjon: 3:20pm On Jun 03, 2009
Did any body force it on you?
Re: Big Phones Piss Me Off. by puskin: 3:36pm On Jun 03, 2009
I wonder oooh!!
Re: Big Phones Piss Me Off. by semid4lyfe(m): 4:59pm On Jun 03, 2009
Jeez! Threads like this piss me off and bring out the beast in me.

@ Ovokefe
Stop displaying your limited intelligence and ignorance on the capabilities and functions of the 'big phones'.
There is a difference between a PHONE e.g N series nokia and a calling machine e.g Nokia 1200. The difference is 7up.
I'm even surprised u're in this part of NL. What do u think peeps talk about in here? Nokia 3310?, Nokia 1200?
Judging by ur post, U would have been better off living in the days of Alexander Bell.
Now get the F outta this phone section.
Ode osi.
Re: Big Phones Piss Me Off. by hayprof(m): 12:18am On Jun 04, 2009
@semid, abeg no vex, i tink d guy's jst been jovial.
Re: Big Phones Piss Me Off. by moonraker(m): 5:03am On Jun 04, 2009
house, please bear with me,

@ poster

yu are an ode, infact a mumu. did u know that with size, comes features. so u want to

say that becos the iphone is big, u will not use it?? OYO.

just popped into my head that ur trying to get attention,
Re: Big Phones Piss Me Off. by Segunagagu(m): 4:37am On Jun 09, 2009
leave him maybe he is an illiterate big fool
Re: Big Phones Piss Me Off. by nazzyon(m): 11:11pm On Jun 09, 2009
ovokefe:

Lets know the reason why you are pissed with big phones.

-------------

As for those who hurriedly replied, I implore you to pls next time try to get more words out of a person before you attack them.

The way we express ourselves can never be the same. And interpretations are always different.

As big can pass for size with some people.

It may be used for cost with another person.

So also some people use big in place of class.

It depends on the meaning you attach to your own BIG.

NOTE: It seem as if the poster is not as experienced with phone as most of you are "wat we ned fones 4 is just 2 cal n txt pry".

We all read/recite our respective Holy Books but the bitter truth is that there are some amongst us who does not understand. Every member of a forum is here to teach and be taught.
Re: Big Phones Piss Me Off. by Infoseye(m): 11:18pm On Jun 09, 2009
ovokefe:

Its like you are jealous of someone that uses a better phone that yours and you cant afford such phone, so my guess is you came here to express your anger. grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Phones Piss Me Off. by moonraker(m): 7:00am On Jun 10, 2009
@ Nazzyon

actually, you have a point. well said. but i think he shd have kept his feelings

to himself becos it only shows ignorance

(1) (Reply)

Bulkgsm: Blackberry Merlin Exclusive (pre-order) / Latest Phones / How To Format Your Nokia 3110c

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.