Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,893 members, 7,810,433 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

DJ Haywire Party Banging Mixtape Alert - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / DJ Haywire Party Banging Mixtape Alert (919 Views)

DJ Haywire Party Banger Mix Alert / Dj Haywire Solo Birthday Mixtape Alert! / Dj Haywire Solo Birthday Mixtape Alert! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Haywire Party Banging Mixtape Alert by haryomikun(m): 10:39am On Dec 11, 2015
Top of the morning goodness to you guys...
This is a new mixtape released by DJ Haywire on December 2nd and currently making waves

DJ Haywire's highly anticipated mixtape titled The Party Banging Mixx I is out
The tracklist features new tracks from the very best and newest albums (Falz, Olamide, Victoria Kimani, Iyanya)... Also, its lesser in size compared to most other mixtapes (25mb) with no reduction in quality... The problem of the host website (datafilehost) has also been solved as the mixtape was uploaded on hulkshare which gives no problem at all when trying to download

Below is the tracklist

1.Falz - Karishika ft. Phyno x Chigul
2.Olamide - Eyan Mayweather
3.Wizkid - Ojuelegba (Wal Redrum Refix)
4.DJ Shabsy Ft. Kiss Daniel & Sugarboy - Raba
5.Wizkid - Final (Baba Nla)
6.Wande Coal Ft. 2Face Idibia - Make You Mine
7.Larry Kuti - Olowo Fe Dabira
8.Kiss Daniel - Good Time
9.Runtown - Walahi
10.Patoranking ft. Wande coal - My Woman My Everything
11.Iyanya - Applaudise
12.Davido - DODO
13.Tekno - Wash
14.Kiss Daniel - Laye
15.Tekno ft. Flavour, Phyno - Duro (Remix)
16.Young Khing- Jim Jim (prod by Justchi)
17.Pepenazi - Pepenazi ft. Olamide - Illegal
18.Harry Song ft. Kcee , Olamide , Iyanya & Orezi - Reggae Blues
19.LIL KESH FT Viktoh - Efejoku
20.Skales - Lo Le
21.Falz Ft. Yemi Alade & Shaydee - Soupe
22.Ice Prince - Boss
23.CDQ ft. Wizkid - Nawo E Soke (Prod. By Masterkraft)
24.Davido Ft. Olamide - The Money
25.Kcee ft Uhuru - Talk & Do
26.CDQ - SALARO
27.Wizkid- Expensive Shit
28.Cesf ft. olugr8 - Whether you like
29.Bracket ft. Tekno - Panya
30.Famous - Famous - Wire Master
31.CDQ X Olamide - Woss Wobi
32.Oskido's Candy - Tsa Mandebele Kids
33.DJ Xclusive Ft. Davido - Wo Le
34.Victoria Kimani - Booty Bounce
35.Timaya - Some More

A mix like you've never heard before, one to help you get through the day and relieve you of stress in the night, this is one mixtape to download

To get the download link click on www.nairaland.com/2557055/dj-haywire-solo-birthday-mixtape/1

Sorry for the stress... Its nairaland rules. Just click on and I promise you you won't be disappointed wink
Re: DJ Haywire Party Banging Mixtape Alert by haryomikun(m): 10:49am On Dec 11, 2015
Oga lalasticlala I saw two upcoming artistes' songs on NL frontpage. Abeg allow this one reach frontpage too

Please listen to the mixtape sir and if you don't like it, then you can conclude its not worthy of Nairaland's Frontpage.
Help promote a talented upcoming DJ sir.
God bless our hustles

Just one more to add to the two sir... Just one more... Who knows, I may publicise NL more even to foreigners in the future.. I always pay my debts sir
Re: DJ Haywire Party Banging Mixtape Alert by lalasticlala(m): 10:58am On Dec 11, 2015
haryomikun:
Oga lalasticlala I saw two upcoming artistes' songs on NL frontpage. Abeg allow this one reach frontpage too

Please listen to the mixtape sir and if you don't like it, then you can conclude its not worthy of Nairaland's Frontpage.
Help promote a talented upcoming DJ sir.
God bless our hustles

Just one more to add to the two sir... Just one more... Who knows, I may publicise NL more even to foreigners in the future.. I always pay my debts sir

who is Dj Haywire? you saw those two on fp bcs they are nairalanders

1 Like

Re: DJ Haywire Party Banging Mixtape Alert by haryomikun(m): 11:06am On Dec 11, 2015
lalasticlala:

I have been on nairaland since 2011 sir... You can check my profile. Since I was in ss3.
Am sure some other nairalanders know me... Tho was not very active at the time but from april 2013 (as at around the time of the nairaland tsunami) I have been very active... Its just I don't usually comment. I am more of an observer than a talker sir..

I can't say am very popular on NL but am sure am known by fans of my work on nairaland...

My first mixtape had over 18,500 downloads on NL alone. Its link is on the thread I submitted in my first post
Re: DJ Haywire Party Banging Mixtape Alert by viclawz(m): 8:18pm On Dec 11, 2015
haryomikun:

I have been on nairaland since 2011 sir... You can check my profile. Since I was in ss3.
Am sure some other nairalanders know me... Tho was not very active at the time but from april 2013 (as at around the time of the nairaland tsunami) I have been very active... Its just I don't usually comment. I am more of an observer than a talker sir..

I can't say am very popular on NL but am sure am known by fans of my work on nairaland...

My first mixtape had over 18,500 downloads on NL alone. Its link is on the thread I submitted in my first post
downloaded it...its alright but you can do more

I Observed most of the songs were in your last mix,also the tempo Is also slow for a party mix and you should also work on the synchronisation. Nice mix anyway keep it up bro.

Just my opinion.
Re: DJ Haywire Party Banging Mixtape Alert by haryomikun(m): 10:46pm On Dec 11, 2015
viclawz:
downloaded it...its alright but you can do more

I Observed most of the songs were in your last mix,also the tempo Is also slow for a party mix and you should also work on the synchronisation. Nice mix anyway keep it up bro.

Just my opinion.

Thanks bro...
I understand what you mean about the title and its reflection on d mixtape.
The repetition of music actually has to do with the Nigerian population.. Nigerians could be quite slow sometimes in accepting and grooving to new music sir. And Nigerians don't like a tracklist without songs they know... If I am mistaken, I'd love you to correct me sir. That's just my perception. Tho there were some new songs I fixed in like soupe, talk and do, the money, booty bounce, walahi, eyan mayweather.. Even na wo e soke was released the on dec 1, the day b4 I released the mixtape... And its in the tracklist

I'd really love for you to expatiate a bit on the synchronisation thing tho.. You can tell me what transition between songs you didn't like and so.. The only place where I noticed lack of synchronization was between talk and do and salaro...

Your views have been highly appreciated sir and I'd love to hear more... Thank you sir and God bless
Re: DJ Haywire Party Banging Mixtape Alert by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 12, 2015
lalasticlala:

Bros lala, why you hate me naw, if I offend you, I'm sorry please, at least pardon me plz, make one of my topics reach fp, I know you can forgive and forget any wrong I did to u, biko kwanu zo,
Re: DJ Haywire Party Banging Mixtape Alert by viclawz(m): 1:10pm On Dec 12, 2015
haryomikun:

Thanks bro...
I understand what you mean about the title and its reflection on d mixtape.
The repetition of music actually has to do with the Nigerian population.. Nigerians could be quite slow sometimes in accepting and grooving to new music sir. And Nigerians don't like a tracklist without songs they know... If I am mistaken, I'd love you to correct me sir. That's just my perception. Tho there were some new songs I fixed in like soupe, talk and do, the money, booty bounce, walahi, eyan mayweather.. Even na wo e soke was released the on dec 1, the day b4 I released the mixtape... And its in the tracklist

I'd really love for you to expatiate a bit on the synchronisation thing tho.. You can tell me what transition between songs you didn't like and so.. The only place where I noticed lack of synchronization was between talk and do and salaro...

Your views have been highly appreciated sir and I'd love to hear more... Thank you sir and God bless
yea I understand you.

Anyway its just an observation, I may be wrong though..

Nice mix tape....make sure you mention my moniker when you drop another.
Re: DJ Haywire Party Banging Mixtape Alert by haryomikun(m): 1:42pm On Dec 12, 2015
viclawz:
yea I understand you.

Anyway its just an observation, I may be wrong though..

Nice mix tape....make sure you mention my moniker when you drop another.
I sure will sir.. Thanks once again

Have a lovely day sir smiley

(1) (Reply)

Music >> Rudeboy Recordz Present: Lucy – Special Driver / Am I The Only One That Is Crazy Over The New Cocacola Song And Advert? / Music: General Pype – Gbagbe Oshi (original Version)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.