Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,024 members, 7,849,132 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:00 PM

US First Lady, Michelle Obama Drops Rap Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / US First Lady, Michelle Obama Drops Rap Video (444 Views)

Meekmill Run Mad As Smokes Weed In The Studio And Couldn't Rap(video&photos) / Mercy Johnson-okojie Represents Rashida Bello, Kogi First Lady At An Event / Oh My! See The Butt On First Lady Michelle Obama In This Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

US First Lady, Michelle Obama Drops Rap Video by BlogLord: 11:21am On Dec 11, 2015
First Lady of the United States of America, Michelle Obama collaborated with Saturday Night Live’s Jay Pharaoh in a new comical music video.

The video which dropped on CollegeHumor, a YouTube channel based on well…college humour, begins with Jay rapping about two high schoolers who plan to just “hang out” when high school ends. He finishes the first verse with “Help me out, FLOTUS,” and she comes on scene to join in the chorus — and later, she spits bars on her very own verse! And she kills it!

The video encourages kids to go to college.

You can watch video via the link: https://www.youtube.com/embed/_1yAOK0nSb0?feature=player_embedded

http://toyinaspire..com.ng/2015/12/us-first-lady-michelle-obama-drops-rap.html

(1) (Reply)

Olamide, P-square Make Google’s Youtube Rewind / Konga Xmas Awoof (45% Off - Geneva Quality Ladies Wristwatch With Bandflower) / Flavour Denies Any Marriage To Sandra Okaggue; “i’m Very Single”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.