Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Best HMO In Nigeria - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Best HMO In Nigeria (2964 Views)

The Best HMO In Nigeria / Which HMO In Nigeria Supports Fertility Treatment? / The Search For An Efficient And Performing HMO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best HMO In Nigeria by Property003: 10:40am On Jul 14, 2017
Avon HMO is arguably the best HMO in Nigeria at the moment. I write to express my delight with the service quality level in general, the friendliness and warmth of their staff and the exceptional quality of service in particular, attention to details by their customer service people is unrivalled. I appreciate the way and manner that they have managed my health and provided me personalised service which I never enjoyed with my previous HMO in Lagos.

You'll agree with me that the Nigerian health insurance sector has grown and expanded since NHIS became operational in 2004. Since it's accreditation, Avon HMO has been leveraging technology to redefine the Nigerian health sector and provide Nigerians with easy access to quality and affordable healthcare. You can avoid the rigorous process of filing papers by buying a health plan online via their website here https://www.avonhealthcare.com/buy-health-plan/

I highly recommend Avon HMO to anyone who cares about his/her health and would like to save cost. I just felt like sharing my experience.

Thank you smiley
Re: Best HMO In Nigeria by Nyxx123: 3:21pm On Apr 04, 2020
Hiii pls are your reviews about them still the same or have they changed? Pls I need your input on this

(1) (Reply)

Why Must We Patronize Tianshi,forever Living Etc? / Fighting Chronic Infections (staph, Ecoli, H.pylori, STD, STI, Typhoid, Etc.) / Diabetes,a Dread!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.