Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,013 members, 7,835,435 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

10 Trivial Everyday Things Banned With Death Penalty In North Korea - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 10 Trivial Everyday Things Banned With Death Penalty In North Korea (3533 Views)

Will Nigeria Turn It Around And Become Like South Korea? / Normal Everyday Things You Can Do That Saudi Women Can't / 9 Truly Bizarre Things You Didn't Know About North Korea 'the Strangest Place On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Trivial Everyday Things Banned With Death Penalty In North Korea by pleep(m): 12:06pm On Dec 12, 2015
johnydon22:
So ability to build nuclear weapons to you makes them any better?

it makes them even more horrifying and terrifyingly dangerous and threat to the survival of this planet..

Check what you regard positive achievements again because nuclear warheads is not one of them
Listen retard. Being able to create nuclear weapons means you have scientists capable of enriching uranium.

Spiting the atom was one of the most complex and difficult achievements known to man kind. The fact that this technology was used in a bomb is irrelevant, i'm praising the achievement solely for its intellectual significance.

Learn to think outside the box you 70 IQ sack of sht.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Trivial Everyday Things Banned With Death Penalty In North Korea by johnydon22(m): 12:32pm On Dec 12, 2015
pleep:
Listen retard. Being able to create nuclear weapons means you have scientists capable of enriching uranium.

Spiting the atom was one of the most complex and difficult achievements known to man kind. The fact that this technology was used in a bomb is irrelevant, i'm praising the achievement solely for its intellectual significance.

Learn to think outside the box you 70 IQ sack of sht.
Hahahaha quite abusive and angry ... Kudos Genius... have fun

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Trivial Everyday Things Banned With Death Penalty In North Korea by pleep(m): 12:46pm On Dec 12, 2015
johnydon22:
Hahahaha quite abusive and angry ... Kudos Genius... have fun
I'm sick of low IQ fucking black people... enough of this sht.
Re: 10 Trivial Everyday Things Banned With Death Penalty In North Korea by johnydon22(m): 12:52pm On Dec 12, 2015
pleep:
Lol maybe you could go hit your head on the wall for a while to help relieve you of your stress since you are Einstein... Empty pots make the loudest noise you know

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Trivial Everyday Things Banned With Death Penalty In North Korea by pleep(m): 1:12pm On Dec 12, 2015
johnydon22:
Lol maybe you could go hit your head on the wall for a while to help relieve you of your stress since you are Einstein... Empty pots make the loudest noise you know
If capable of nothing else, at least Nigerians are funny.
Re: 10 Trivial Everyday Things Banned With Death Penalty In North Korea by menesheh(m): 1:47pm On Dec 12, 2015
UIA04:
Cant america or the UN do something about this or because they have something to gain only in the middle east that they send troops there when people are suffering in north korea

In all practical sense yes, you don't go where you will loose. If the citizens of North Korea in any possible means could spark a blind revolution, external forces can come-in in the name of save-guiding and protecting human right abuses. Afterall, North Korea is a sovereign state.
Re: 10 Trivial Everyday Things Banned With Death Penalty In North Korea by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 12, 2015
pleep:
So what is your own IQ?
Re: 10 Trivial Everyday Things Banned With Death Penalty In North Korea by Nobody: 3:54am On Dec 17, 2015
Freemanan:
Those without the knowledge of Political foresight and building of a strong and patriotic orientation will be quick to criticize Kim and his tactics...

Almost all world powers today were built on Fascist and Authoritarian ideologies...

Generations to come will know the worth of Kim of his family...

You're either sick, or stupid, or both.
Re: 10 Trivial Everyday Things Banned With Death Penalty In North Korea by pleep(m): 11:40am On Dec 17, 2015
Teempakguy:
So what is your own IQ?
around 130, i'm a Mensa member.
Re: 10 Trivial Everyday Things Banned With Death Penalty In North Korea by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 17, 2015
pleep:
around 130, i'm a Mensa member.
So . . . gifted. Okay . . . do you realize that the reason why you're in mensa with that IQ is because 98% of the population have an IQ of below 130?

anyway, nice brains . . . I guess.

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of Igbo Towns In Nigeria. / Yoruba Is Now An Official Language In Brazil / What Does Aburo Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.