Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,344 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Most Customer-centric Smart Phone 2015: Nimes Awards. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Most Customer-centric Smart Phone 2015: Nimes Awards. (532 Views)

Do You Use Bezel-less Smart Phone? / You'll Be Wowed By This First Gionee Selfie-centric Smartphone / Which Of These Items Do You Still Use After Buying A Smart Phone And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Customer-centric Smart Phone 2015: Nimes Awards. by TheSexyChic: 5:21pm On Dec 11, 2015
There’s a reward for hard work and Tecno Mobile, Nigeria’s leading OEM vendor has been reaping its rewards in double folds.

It all started with a revolutionary product, Tecno Phantom Z being launched in the second quarter (Q2, 2014) of last year. Its market acceptance, excellent review ratings and campaign ripple effects were far reaching. Clearly, industry regulators, end users (and I beg to add, even competition) were impressed with the smart phone little wonder it was crowned “The smart phone of the Year (2014)” by Ghana’s equivalent of NCC.
And when you think Tecno Mobile has gotten enough recognition, Nigeria Mobile Economy Summit and Exhibition (NiMES) 2015 join the growing list of telecoms player to endorse Tecno.

“Customers love Tecno Mobile…” at least that’s what NiMES believes and to make bold of that claim, they rewarded TECNO Mobile the “Most customer-centric smart phone 2015”

In line to hand over the award to Tecno representative at the event was the Director of Public Affairs, NCC, Mr. Tony Ojobo.
The Public Affairs boss, Nigeria Communications Commission (NCC) reiterated the importance of access to mobile technology as a driver of growth in mobile economy. Notable attendees at the Shell Nigeria Hall, MUSON Center, Onikan event were the CEO, Teledom Group Mr.Emmanuel Ekuwem, Jovago Nigeria boss, Kushal Dutta and Google Country manager, Mrs. Juliet Chiazor amongst others.
Re: Most Customer-centric Smart Phone 2015: Nimes Awards. by mosjames: 5:27pm On Dec 11, 2015
Tecno? i'm not surprised
Re: Most Customer-centric Smart Phone 2015: Nimes Awards. by JanethEze(f): 8:46am On Dec 18, 2015
That's good o. At least now more Nigerians will trust their brand
Re: Most Customer-centric Smart Phone 2015: Nimes Awards. by BenKafor(m): 8:59am On Dec 18, 2015
Nice

(1) (Reply)

Please Save Your Brother! / Now The Galaxy S7 Appears In Gold And Silver / How Much Should I Budget To Swap My Lumia 820 With Lumia 730. (UK Used)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.