Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,810 members, 7,956,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:54 PM

Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy - Education (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy (54359 Views)

FUNAAB Workers Fry Akara, Celebrate Suspension Of Vice Chancellor (Photo) / Little Lagos Boy Who Swore He Wants To Be A Yahoo Boy Starts School (photo) / Nigerian Institution With The Highest Yahoo Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 30, 2016
onismate:
Hello everyone.... how una dey.. how are enjoying our Christmas?? the suspense too much?! don't worry, its just for a while.
no more Adaobi
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by allanphash7(m): 9:52pm On Feb 02, 2016
It will be so bad of me not to hail your handiwork op

I have never followed a thread from 1st page till 13th page ever since im on nairaland but your suspense and your write up really really won my heart and my attention

Kudos to you bro

But you didnt end d story well

Myobservationtho
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by izby(m): 5:06pm On Feb 11, 2016
Life!!!!!!!
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by bosco9: 6:08pm On Feb 13, 2016
Bro is this your story actually true?
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by cee001(m): 8:34am On Sep 08, 2016
onismate:
All Rights Reserved: No part of this work; either in parts or in whole should and it’s licensed to any Organization or person in any format; electronic or otherwise without permission of the author.

The quotes, plots, events, characters, names and all its contents are properties of the author. Any names, places and events of this story relating to a person or people; living or dead is a “coincidence.”

Author of this work is Christian C. Ozor

www.hovabuzz.com

This book is sold for N200

follow our updates on this website. You can purchase the full story in "PDF" or "word format" for just N200 on www.hovabuzz.com. www.onihaxy.com .you can pay with airtime (recharge cards).. 08137831811 (whatsapp) or em onismaailte@gmail.com to get your copy. Yo curopy will be sent to you within 10 minutes of payment.

special thanks to my man onihaxy
Baba onismate,can I share this story on my WhatsApp group...it would really help ppl
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by onismate: 5:29am On Sep 09, 2016
cee001:
Baba onismate,can I share this story on my WhatsApp group...it would really help ppl
send an email to onismate@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Age: David Okorogheye Denied Admission From Studying Medicine For Being 15 Years / ASUU Announces ‘Conditional Suspension’ Of Strike / Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.