Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy - Education (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy (53740 Views)

FUNAAB Workers Fry Akara, Celebrate Suspension Of Vice Chancellor (Photo) / Little Lagos Boy Who Swore He Wants To Be A Yahoo Boy Starts School (photo) / Nigerian Institution With The Highest Yahoo Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 09, 2016
Agboki:
4 u saying dis is ur story dat means all dis while it was non fictional story! Or am I getting it wrong?

U mean fiction grin
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by mickky88: 9:49am On Jan 09, 2016
nice story.... grin
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by kennyland1(m): 10:07am On Jan 09, 2016
Nice story, I leant a lot of lessons frm this. Thanks to d author
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by MhizFa8(f): 10:53am On Jan 09, 2016
Wow... dis story is filled wyt lyf lessons Nd I knew Adaobi can't b a scammer
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by shurlar50(m): 11:08am On Jan 09, 2016
Agboki:
4 u saying dis is ur story dat means all dis while it was non fictional story! Or am I getting it wrong?
Just assume its not fiction even if it was. it wouldnt make the story less interesting
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by ibizgirl(f): 12:00pm On Jan 09, 2016
Awesome story. Followed you from the beginning and the story line is great.
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by Haywhizie007(m): 12:12pm On Jan 09, 2016
Fantastic piece from onismate...every page was worthwhile!! i doff my hat fr u bro!!!#Respect
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by yemixi4real(m): 12:29pm On Jan 09, 2016
Nice story bro..... Rep Funaab real entrepreneurs ....... Lesson for the yahoo wannabes, yahoo bankers, all those grls wey like blings, lastly to all those who rely on churches and pastors.. Know your God.....
But that pastor fall my hand.. Taught na only female pastors de do gbeborun
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by mohemos: 1:37pm On Jan 09, 2016
I suspect this story is real.
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by nastyd(m): 1:43pm On Jan 09, 2016
Great Story bro. God bless.
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by abiola081(m): 3:42pm On Jan 09, 2016
I must commend you for a job well done... Even though am not okay with where it ended... 1)What happen to u.c and his friend? 2)What happen 2 balkiz? Kudos once again

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by cathyibok(f): 4:05pm On Jan 09, 2016
Weldone Onismate. Nice story.
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by onismate: 4:08pm On Jan 09, 2016
Thank you very much everyone. I hope you will all support in my next story. !!! Any one in Ph ??
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by louiskay(m): 5:21pm On Jan 09, 2016
Egbon ... ur No1 fan is here ooo..... Life is either a Hit or Miss..... don't compare Abisoko to U C or Gbade.... Nice tale bro.... no doubt... I learnt loads and loads and loads of how life can get with the peeps u get involved with....
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by Erums(m): 5:59pm On Jan 09, 2016
bros i nor know say street mata dey go indepth like dis oo..though i suspected...

its well with all hustlers....

GODS TIME IS DE BEST...

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by tojahh(m): 8:11pm On Jan 09, 2016
Of course am in PH... I hope no be UC and Abisoko things we wan run o. Hehehehe

Anyway, here I am. Watagwan?
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by tojahh(m): 8:13pm On Jan 09, 2016
onismate:
Thank you very much everyone. I hope you will all support in my next story. !!! Any one in Ph ??
. Yes o. I dey follow
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by onismate: 8:29pm On Jan 09, 2016
tojahh:
Of course am in PH... I hope no be UC and Abisoko things we wan run o. Hehehehe

Anyway, here I am. Watagwan?
Yes ooo. e get one native doctor wey dey eleme. I want us to go their... hahahaha... lolz . Well am serving in Rivers and just wanted me and my guys to hang out .. in fact Adaobi will be there . Uchenna and Abisoko said they are coming.
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by lynnfeb(f): 11:36pm On Jan 09, 2016
Whoa. Great story and great lessons to be learnt. Thank God for the new life. Continue to soar in your writing skills.
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by skibs020: 12:27am On Jan 10, 2016
Every Episode was a hit Backk to Back.......followed 4rm start to finish. Pretty cool tale bro.... no doubt... kip it Up.
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by iheanyi40(m): 1:07am On Jan 10, 2016
Thanks bro, enjoyed d story, really learnt alot from it, God Bless wen u starting d next one ?
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 2:08am On Jan 10, 2016
I love this write_up,
OP,more power to your elbow
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by tojahh(m): 9:46am On Jan 10, 2016
onismate:
Yes ooo. e get one native doctor wey dey eleme. I want us to go their... hahahaha... lolz . Well am serving in Rivers and just wanted me and my guys to hang out .. in fact Adaobi will be there . Uchenna and Abisoko said they are coming.
oh really, of course am game. Would be pleasure meeting the kind-hearted Adaobi. I wan see that stronghearted UC. Hahaha

If this is legit and confam, holla at me, am always here to get updated.
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by tojahh(m): 9:46am On Jan 10, 2016
onismate:
oh really, of course am game. Would be pleasure meeting the kind-hearted Adaobi. I wan see that stronghearted UC. Hahaha

If this is legit and confam, holla at me, am always here to get updated..
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by fF01(m): 2:22pm On Jan 10, 2016
Nice1 @onismate ori e fokasibe!
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by horlahsunbo225(m): 2:47pm On Jan 10, 2016
Thank God am one of nairalander who follow the story..4rm the begining to the end..i thank GOD that the story came at the write time..i will shun all the taught of yahoo yahoo in me

3 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by onismate: 3:06pm On Jan 10, 2016
fF01:
Nice1 @onismate ori e fokasibe!
hahahaha.,

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 11, 2016
Bros thanks a lot for this wonderful piece from start to end...Its a thought changing script..thanks
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by JayJustus(m): 7:43pm On Jan 12, 2016
awesome piece... i read em all...more grease to your elbow man...you deserve a beer and a hookers for this story
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by Dhavido(m): 10:48am On Jan 16, 2016
I respect your writing, learnt a whole lot from it.

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by abercrombie(m): 4:15pm On Jan 19, 2016
wow this story is suspense filled... ah really enjoy it
kudos bro.. itz a lesson to those who wanna make quick money without working hard
God bless u and all nairaland memberz✌✌✌
Re: Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy by omode2(m): 11:51pm On Jan 26, 2016
Nice Story but you need to work on your finishing. Most of your stories, you always start well but the ending always look illogical.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

UNIOSUN Best Student Got Mug As Gift (photo) / Uniport Protest: Police Kills Student / See What The School In David Mark Home Town Looks Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.